"Okay, let's start. Let's make a quick decision today, and the loser will deal with the aftermath."

    Hongji waved her hand, and Bei Yan didn't need to remind her anymore. Anyway, everyone already knew that the gap between herself and the captain was too big, and if she didn't work hard, she would be punished. Even further, although they really wanted to skyrocket their level overnight and immediately become kings and hegemons, but they couldn't do it at all... She sighed and stepped firmly into the fog zone.

    "A man takes the responsibility when it's time to take it. It's too ugly to rely on the captain next time." Chi Li left with the violin, and then Xue Che and Xianyue also left.

    It seems that everyone was stimulated. Just when Bei Yan sighed, a shadow suddenly passed behind him...

    Almost at the moment when the shadow approached, the ground on the ground loosened, and a touch of green rushed out of the densely packed Above that shadow, with a snap, the object fell to the ground.

    "Porcupine-tailed monkey?" Bei Yan looked at the monkey struggling on the ground, and felt that it was not a high level but unexpectedly crazy, especially those red eyes, which were extremely crazy. He moved his hands to finish off the crazy monkey, and was about to leave, but the expression on his face changed again: "Damn it, why don't you be so unlucky!"

    "One, two, three... there are at least fifty-six of them!" When the monkey roared, Bei Yan rushed into the fog area at an extremely fast speed. In general, the combat power is more terrifying and difficult.

    Running all the way forward, bit by bit to deal with the close pig-tailed monkeys, Bei Yan finally got rid of the monkey army behind him after killing thirty-eight of them. It rang in my ears.

    Bei Yan raised his head, and not far in front of him, a leopard with shiny black fur was looking at him salivatingly while flicking its thick tail.

    Upon closer inspection, this is a mutant leopard that is transitioning from a high level to a super level.

    This black leopard is tall, with a height of one meter alone. Its eyes are strangely red, its claws are extremely sharp, its fur is black and shiny like satin, and its body has beautiful lines. From its actions, it can be seen that this animal is fierce and powerful. Agile.

    There were no traces on the ground, presumably the mutated leopard was lurking in the tree waiting for its prey before he came.

    The speed of the mutated leopard is astonishing. Even if Bei Yan uses the magic vine species to fight, he still can't keep up with its speed. Besides, the combat masters of the plant department have never been good at speed. Bei Yan squinted his eyes and carefully calculated the position , throwing a seed at different angles.

    In an instant, the mutated leopard had the opportunity to go around behind Bei Yan. It raised its paw and was about to grab it fiercely. Obviously, as long as the paw is firmly grasped, a normal flesh and blood body will be torn in half. .

    Although it looked dangerous, Bei Yan was not worried. Before the mutated leopard's claw fell, a black plant with metallic luster grew wildly, entangled it and swallowed it.

    About a minute later, the huge closed flower bud shrank and shrunk at a speed visible to the naked eye, and finally spit out a shiny crystal nucleus. After Bei Yan put away the crystal nuclei, he did not stay long, tidied up and left.

    An hour later, Beiyan was getting closer and closer to the finish line, and encountered more and more mutated plants or animals on the road, but these were not what he wanted, and the crystal nuclei he collected at random could only be used Come to pocket money, what really makes his heart move is yet to come.

    The mist changed from thin to thick, and the more he advanced, the more rare the mutant plant was, and it was probably a very high-level heterogeneous plant. If it was really a heterogeneous plant, it would be a good harvest. Bei Yan walked into a jungle, and sixty meters away, there was a purple-black plant dormant.

    Just as Beiyan discovered it, several vines as thick as an arm also quietly stretched towards Beiyan. Beiyan dodged immediately, and before he could stand still, there were rustling sounds all around again, and then, a few black figures rushed out from the grass in front of Beiyan. As if being attacked by several pythons at the same time, Bei Yan cursed in a low voice, jumped more than ten meters away by taking advantage of the terrain, lit something with a lighter and threw it in the direction of the main plant.

    It is common knowledge that plants are afraid of fire, even if they are mutated, they are still afraid of fire. What Beiyan threw in the past was a kind of cotton-like thing produced by the pasta plant. It is usually a small grain, but when it is crushed, it will expand rapidly and become larger. After being ignited, it will burn like gasoline for a long time.

    Sure enough, after the fireball was thrown over, the vines of the mutated plant paused, and quickly reacted. They all retracted and hit the fireball in other directions with a snap.

    Then Beiyan threw fire seeds from time to time to temporarily restrain its behavior.

    There are not many trees in this place, but they are all shrouded in mist, dark and damp. When walking alone, hearing the sound of falling leaves breaking under your feet will give you a strange and cold feeling. Bei Yan tries to increase his speed to avoid it. The attacking vines quickly approached the purple-black plant.

    When he was about to approach the purple-black plant protected by the vines, Bei Yan waved his hand, and five seeds dropped to the ground, and soon a red and green plant grew. This plant looks fragile and soft, but after a while, like a dog smelling the aroma of stew, it stretched out its leaves and wrapped the vines of purple-black plants.

    As if screaming, Kuixing danced the vines vigorously, trying to shake off the leaves attached to his body, but unfortunately, he soon lost the strength to soften, and his entire purple-black body changed from plump and shiny to soft and shriveled Yes, the previously flexible and powerful vines were broken inch by inch.

    Bei Yan is satisfied. The mature Kuixing is almost an overlord among the mutated plants. Its prestige has almost reached a terrifying level, but the growing Kuixing has a nemesis. For example, the ghost hand he used just now, as long as the ghost Don't try to pull it off when the hand is covered, it will grow sharp thorns in the covered place, which are specially used to absorb the juice energy of other animals and plants.

    He walked forward slowly, instead of digging out the crystal nucleus from the inside of Kuixing, he cut off the excess part of Kuixing and left the central stem to put it away. For plant-type supernatural beings, it is often active The powerful plants are often much more useful than mere crystal nuclei.

    "Stop, put down that Kuixing!"

    A young supernatural person came in a flash, and the aura emanating from him all showed that he was a plant-type supernatural person. He stared straight at the Kuixing stem in Bei Yan's hand.

    "Do you know that you almost destroyed a powerful xenoplant! Now give you a chance and give it to me!"