The night was getting dark.

    A figure stood upright, condescendingly standing on the castle and looking at the ground, his smile was evil, weird but beautiful.

    "Chen Zhen had so much fun, the big ones were taken away after just a few minutes."

    "Do you want us..."

    The man was interrupted before he could finish speaking, and the man in the darkness raised his head. Pointing to the vast land covered in black in the distance, "It's okay, the waste should be thrown away as soon as possible. Our goal is to find the best companions." "Yes."

    Ying bowed her head and bowed before walking away.

    Walking in the deep and quiet corridor, the precious oil paintings inlaid on the stone wall do not attract the attention of those who come. His destination is very clear, which is underground.

    Various instruments of torture were discarded in the dungeon of the castle, Ying slowly walked down the stairs, the torch on the wall flickered, casting his shadow faintly on the dark stone steps. Inside a small black door by the right wall, a skinny black wolfhound shook its ears, climbed up vigilantly, and rushed to the door.

    Wang woof, woof woof, woof woof—

    in the dead dungeon, a dog barked suddenly.

    Ying has long been used to the crazy dog ​​barking before he got close. He skillfully peeked in through the small window. All five zombies in the prison were dead. That man who refused to give in no matter what Lying in the corner, the blood flowing from his temple has dried up, and a pistol fell on the ground on his right hand, which looks like he shot himself after being bitten by a zombie.

    It's a pity, to be so stubborn, isn't it just to ask him to hand over a copy of the base blueprint for fun, and they can send him away after handing over, after all, he is the rare person who is pleasing to the eye.     Ying shook her head, opened the cell door and wanted to let the dog go, but the door opened, and the wolf dog rushed out to bite him like a life-and-death enemy, and refused to leave no matter what. Poppy threw it in again. Unexpectedly, she would be so energetic after following her master's hunger without eating or drinking for so long. Ying turned her eyes away and ignored the military dog ​​with a broken front leg. Anyway, it would die in a few days.     Through the iron gate, the sound of barking dogs still echoed clearly throughout the dungeon.     The black wolfhound barked for a long time after Ying left, before retreating to the owner's side and lying docilely for a nap. Occasionally, it would raise its head to look at its master lying in the dark, rub the top of its head against the pair of big hands that had touched it countless times, let out a low groan, then lower its head meekly and lie down... The moon was covered by dark     clouds , a man stood by the wall of the corridor.     Ying's eyes were calm, as if she knew that someone would come to him.     This castle is in the outskirts. Before the end of the world, it was worth a lot, but after the end of the world, it will only be a bigger house. The sky outside seemed to be getting darker, Ying glanced at the thick blackness, and said, "It's kind of boring."

    "It'll be fun after a while." Leng Lie adjusted his glasses, his outstanding appearance looked a little mysterious under the light of the candle burning on the wall, under the swaying light and shadow, the introverted and gentle The smile seemed to penetrate everything, and it had an indescribably amazing charm.     Ying suddenly laughed, and he still believed what he said from Leng Lie's mouth. He could say that it must be because the person had instructions or a new employer was coming. If you don't go to the new one, you won't come, you can't always be a pity.     "That's what you said, then I'll wait." Ying said, a savage brilliance flashed in his eyes, obviously, Leng Lie said something that made him happy.     "Well, I'll call you when the time comes." Leng Lie looked at Ying, who was half hidden in the darkness, and suddenly felt that time passed so fast. They grew up together from a young boy to what they are today. Those who despised them back then have long since I was sent to heaven a long time ago, and now the weeds growing on the grave are taller than people. In fact, if I knew the world would become like this, it might be more interesting to let them experience this hell on earth. "It's better to be careful when you go out. , you were too arrogant last time, and you almost got caught."     Ying raised her eyes and saw that the person was talking about the thing that was almost scratched by a creeper before, and suddenly felt a little embarrassed, half of her face was covered with a folding fan and she chuckled Get up, "I know, there will be no next time." Although he is arrogant, he also knows that the guy in front of him in this world is really good to him, even though he has never known the real him.     It seems that she didn't expect Ying to be so obedient, Leng Lie was a little surprised, but laughed after a while, as long as she can listen to the words.     At this time, it suddenly rained heavily outside the window, and the wind brought the raindrops in from the outside, making it a little cool for people to fall on.     Amidst the sound of the swishing rain, the night became darker.     Leng Lie walked to the window and looked at the thick clouds outside, the cold wind blew past, blowing towards her face with a slight chill. He took a deep breath and smelled the bloody smell in the air: "The god of death has come again, probably the other gods have fallen."

    Where the field of vision passed by, there was no light, no street lights, and it was pitch black. In the silent night, rain and fog enveloped the world. Ying was silent for a moment and said, "Even if you don't fall, you must be abandoned. If you don't protect others, even if you are God, people will remove the incense too."