This wall looks transparent and fragile, but Chen Hao knows how strong it is. Now it has been hit with a mark and has a tendency to crack. Now Chen Hao stopped playing. Pressing the button in front of the stage, the floor cracked , a cage rose from below, and three mutant cats were locked inside. They look different from what Qin Yue and the others have seen before. They are not so much cats as tigers.

    The three mutated cats were very large, their fur remained unchanged, and their claws were cold and sharp. Judging from the action, although the power of this mutated cat is not very great, but its body is incredibly flexible, and even the bullets of people who have received strict training can hardly hit it. Blood.     "It's too polite to give you a big gift as soon as you come." Chi Li didn't move, but the mutated cat that jumped at him with its sharp claws exploded inexplicably, leaving a pool of blood clots on the ground.     "I think I should return the gift too?" Bei Yan stood aside with a smile on his face. Green plants quickly grew out from under his feet, and spontaneously stretched out branches to wrap around the mutated cat that was rushing towards him. After a while, The mutated cat became a dry cat and fell to the ground. The vine gathered its branches and returned to Beiyan's feet. "Otherwise it's too impolite."     "Qin Yue said, if you are a bun, don't blame the dog for chasing and biting you. I think the cat is the same, I'm not a mouse." Before the cat approached his side, a faster figure rushed over from behind Xuanyue, swish, swish, the mutated cat in mid-air shattered into pieces of meat and fell, the puppet put away the cold knife and returned to the owner's body beside. "Those who bully children are all villains."     Chen Zhen stood on the other side of the wall with a dark expression, and then he spat: "You are good at it, my cat has been planted." He clapped his hands, and a wall opened, from which Out of them came a burly man wearing only briefs.     After the man completely walked out of the huge protective shield that imprisoned him, everyone could see clearly that this man was a high-level supernatural being who had disappeared a long time ago. But now, he walked over with a blank face, and his eyes instantly became sharp and cruel when he looked at the people on the field.

    "That's all you can do." Xue Che snorted coldly, completely ignoring the man who came out, and punched the partition wall with a fist. This time, a hole was completely shattered in the wall. Chen Zhen's face changed slightly, and he moved on the operating table, and three successive partition walls were quickly opened.

    Hong Ji took a step forward. She tested her mental power first, and found that although this person was still alive, his mental power was extremely low, worse than that of a child, and he was completely unable to communicate like a living dead. "Sure enough, yes That's it." She whispered, and when she raised her head again, her aura had changed, and the sharp and powerful aura made people dare not attack easily.

    The man's eyes didn't change, he let out a roar, and rushed towards Hong Ji swiftly. Hong Ji ignored the fierce light in his eyes, and used her mental power to condense into small arrows, trying to smash his few seas of consciousness into pieces.

    One rushed forward, while the other stood ready.

    Qin Yue didn't pay much attention to the small battlefield over there. Qin Yue knew that if the time was delayed by one minute, one minute would be lost, not to mention that this person has a set of tricks, and he might fall into the trap at any time. She pulled Xue Che away and said with a sneer: "Kids like to mess around, I'll let you see a joke."

    After finishing speaking, without her, she didn't care how the person on the other side would react, and directly condensed a dark corrosion ball and smashed it towards the separation wall. A section of the transparent partition wall was corroded at a relatively fast speed under Chen Zhen's astonished gaze, "I underestimated you."