Feeling bored, he moved his hand, and after typing a few characters on the keyboard, Qin Yue and the others suddenly cracked a gap in the wall of the room. , the two sides fought into a ball before he shifted his gaze to check elsewhere.

    When he didn't notice, the monitor screen flickered, shook violently and then returned to normal. Most of the scene in the picture is wrapped in thick smoke, the room is covered with vines, and zombies are howling and destroying everywhere... "There is

    not much time, and he will find out that something is wrong in about half an hour."

    Inside the passage, Qin Yue walked At the front, followed by Chi Li, and then Hongji Beiyan and the others followed behind. Everyone in the team was here, even Xue Che, who was beaten just now, followed behind, with a large bruise on his forehead , the eyes were swollen, and one eyelid was still half-drooped loosely.

    "Where are the zombies? They probably won't come in, right?" Xue Che rubbed his eyes and asked.

    "Don't worry, my vines tightly surround the entrance." Bei Yan replied.

    It turned out that everyone had sensed something was wrong when they came in, and after a little probing, they had figured out the facts seven or eight points, so they planned to find a suitable time to get rid of that person's control. After a mess, the opportunity came, and the group decided to take advantage of this opportunity when the zombies came out.

    Xue Che was in front to attract attention, Qu Ling tilted the monitor and used the advantage of space power to tell Qin Yue which wall had a secret passage behind it, Hong Ji used the materials in the laboratory to make them chemically react to produce a large amount of smoke, Qin Yue Under the cover of Chi Li, the dark corrosion ability was used to quickly corrode the wall. Xian Yue was responsible for making traces of their defeat and being eaten. Bei Yan was also responsible for covering the entrance while fighting with plants.

    It's been a long time since a task took so long!

    Everyone walked quickly in the passage, aiming at the center of the research institute.

    The situation on the main battlefield could not be worse than that on Qin Yue's side. Countless alien monsters followed one after another, and there were unstoppable open and dark attacks one after another. They want to move forward, the monsters are waiting with their bloody mouths open, and they want to retreat, the zombies' sharp claws are waiting.

    "Bah, I'm fucking fed up, this is a trap, this must be a trap!" A bearded supernatural captain yelled before he could wipe off the blood splashed on his body after blowing up the nearest alien monster .     The people fighting around him were silent. At this point, no one knows that this is a trap, but the communicator can't be used here at all, they can't communicate with the outside, and according to the current situation, if there is no accident, they may all be buried here up.     "Damn it, those who came out to mess around already knew this day would come. Kill one as revenge for yourself, and kill two as a profit." A big man with a metallic luster all over his body punched the zombie in the head. Hearing Gada's sound, his head was broken.     "As far as you can see, let's retreat to the side first and try to join the army." A female supernatural person said, the current situation is really not what they want to see.     Originally, they came in quite smoothly. Although there were some difficult guys along the way, overall the casualties were not large. Unexpectedly, after half of the route, the number and quality of monsters increased several times. After they were forced to divide into After the three advances, the communicator suddenly failed. Not only could they not contact the outside world, but they also couldn't contact the previously separated teams. As a result, they knew that the other two large troops were separated by a wall, but they couldn't communicate.     "Everyone, be alert, don't let them scratch and play!"     On the left side of the wall, soldiers were attacking in front of them. The teams meet. Surrounded by beasts, all kinds of ferocious and improved carnivorous animals surrounded them trying to use human blood as sacrifices. They have different appearances, but have the same skin color and desire.     "Roar--"

    Two transformed mutated bobcats jumped out first, their speed was extremely fast, and their sharp claws scratched the locked target in an instant, tearing off a large piece of flesh and chewing. Seeing that their comrades were injured, the soldiers fired furiously, and the scene was bloody and chaotic.

    The situation on the right side of the wall was not much better than that of the other two sides. There were wreckage and broken limbs everywhere, and the ground was covered with blood. Just by looking at the environment, one could tell how tragic the battle was... After checking around, Chen Zhen was satisfied. There was nothing worse than these

    . Satisfied him, death, fear, betrayal... Oh, what a beautiful word, his institute has gathered the most beautiful words in the world!

    Looking at the emotional bloody scenes that he likes to see the most, the faces of despair, and the struggle before death, Chen Chen smiled with satisfaction.

    Really, it's so enjoyable!