Not long after, Qi Wu couldn't bear it anymore and wanted to retreat. Qin Yue naturally didn't let him do what he wanted, so he just stayed when he came. She sneered and popped a black fireball that interrupted the tree trunk that Qi Wu was stepping on when he retreated. The momentary pause directly caused this young man, who was extremely cunning, wise and vicious, to fall under the strong and bloody branches of the needle locust tree.

    "Assemble!"

    A voice interrupted Qin Yue's recollection. She threw another electronic card in her hand to Chi Li, letting him play by ear. Chi Li smiled slightly and nodded her head to indicate receipt. Although this person is always smiling and his attitude is as gentle as a breeze, making people not feel the sense of alienation on his body, but Qin Yue knows that his nature is not as close and easy-going as the appearance shows , at least she has seen Chi Li seem to inadvertently distance herself from others many times. But as a partner, she didn't bother to point it out, who didn't point it out, this kind of defensive posture that was developed after experiencing ups and downs the day after tomorrow made it easy to get angry.

    Follow the team in front of the office building, because no one has cleaned it for a while, the floor of the building is covered with a layer of dust, the white walls are splattered with dark red blood, and the ground is covered with stumps. Qin Yue calmly observed the surrounding environment. For some reason, there were not many zombies in the building, at least the ones wandering around on the first floor were only a dozen or so in total, and they were easily dealt with by the team in front.

    Their destination is not above, so they didn't go up, and underground is always a dark place.

    Qin Yue looked back at the gray sky outside, probably there is a dark side behind every era. The appearance of this research institute is no different from those buildings on the ordinary street, but who would have thought that there is a huge human laboratory buried under it, and just looking at the defense strength of the building itself, it is not built after the end of the world. , but existed before the end of the world. Seeing the large army walking downhill, Qin Yue frowned, as if something was wrong.

    Qin Yue looked back at the companions around him, obviously they also realized the unusualness of this task. Chi Liqing's handsome and elegant figure had a strange cold indifference in the silent passage. He pursed his lips and swept over the human organs placed in glass jars with somewhat gloomy eyes.     Bei Yan was the closest to the wall, and he still walked by with a smile. Qin Yue couldn't find any warmth in the familiar gentle eyes. Qu Ling's duckbill cap was pressed down so low that people couldn't see his expression clearly, and there was a bit of cold malice in the captivating smile on the corner of his mouth.     Hong Ji was walking on the left side with a coquettish and sexy smile, her red hair was brushed, her eyes were alluring and dark, she looked straight ahead, noticing Qin Yue's gaze, put away all unfriendly aura smile. Xue Che's eyes are as clear as ice and snow like autumn water, and there is a hint of a smile on the two thin lips under the bridge of his delicate nose. There is no dark aura around him, making it impossible for people to associate him with any negative things such as coldness and malice. , but Qin Yue, who has been with him for so long, can feel a chill from his body.

    Xian Yue still had the same resigned look. He held the puppet and walked beside Xue Che with his head lowered. He didn't know what he was thinking, but he still looked as non-existent as before. From his ethereal eyes, he saw the dark light rendered by black passing by with a dark and ominous atmosphere.     It seems to be careful, these guys are likely to cause trouble if they are not careful, but it is impossible for them to stay together quietly and honestly. What's more, Qin Yue's face turned cold, her fingers crackled, and this time her hands were itchy too.     The soldiers who walked with Qin Yue and others for a certain distance separated from them at the last fork in the road. Qin Yue didn't speculate much about their mission, because it was inseparable from the relationship with the human body research. After walking for a while, Qin Yue said, "Let's start."     After saying a word, everyone's aura suddenly changed. Chi Li raised her eyes with an indifferent smile, but when she looked closely, her eyes were deep and deep. Unpredictably cold and desolate, "This is the start of work, it would be unreasonable to be lazy any longer." "     Understood, then how to divide the work?" Xue Che's eyes were cold, but in an instant he returned to his carefree appearance.     "Do what you like, and we'll take care of the rest." Qin Yue said, her eyes looked around, and all she saw were pieces of meat, organs, machinery... This place is really annoying I can't blame Xue Che for not having a good impression of the research institute long ago, even though she is cold-hearted, she can't help but have a strong desire to destroy from the bottom of her heart. After bowing his head and thinking for a while, Qin Yue decided to let Xue Che and the others move freely, while he took Chi Li to complete the task of collecting information and saving people on the bright side.     "Separate action, you go to open the way first, be careful, Chi Li and I will copy the information here, remember-keep your hands and feet clean." Qin Yue spoke very slowly, even slower when he said the last few words, But apparently also acquiesced in their actions.     "Understood, don't worry." Hong Ji raised a charming smile and continued: "We are proficient in business!"