Okay...

    the black widow and Ahu communicated for a while, and Ahu roared, shook his fur vigorously, and ran quickly in one direction. Qin Yue looked around to make sure that no one would take out a car from the space to follow.

    Along the way, the number of black widows of the same kind is gradually increasing. At first, one or two were crawling on the road, and then a dozen were seen. Later, the road was full of black widows crawling in the same direction.

    Ahu stopped in front and stopped running. The black widow climbed on top of it and waved its forelimbs towards Qin Yue, obviously telling Qin Yue to stop, and would crush its kind.

    This guy has so many friends...

    Qin Yue glanced around silently, and found that there was really no place for a car to use. There are traces of human activities ahead, and the number of mummies encountered along the way is also increasing. It seems that the place they are going to is approaching.

    After getting out of the car, Qin Yue followed Ah Hu with an axe.

    It didn't take long for them to arrive at a crowded place, the front was blocked, and there were guards on the built platform. They held guns and stood ready to face groups of black widows.

    "I'm here to find something." Qin Yue said.

    Clearly, they were misunderstood.

    But Qin Yue couldn't help but shed a drop of cold sweat when he thought of the scene when he met the black widow. Although these guys like to eat zombie crystal cores, they would occasionally taste human flesh and blood for a change.

    "What are you looking for?"

    Wei Xuhui hurried over from the house after hearing the report from his subordinates about the abnormal situation outside, just in time to hear Qin Yue's words, and saw that although the other party was a woman, she was standing calmly in a group In the middle of the black widow, I didn't dare to underestimate her.

    He is the head of the 316th Regiment of the base. He was originally on a mission here. Later, he met a large number of survivors. After inquiring, he found out that the Lianhua Division had been killed in battle. He was going to take them back to the base. I didn't expect that thing to catch up.

    Fleeing all the way here, I don't know why, although they still have casualties every day, but the number has been greatly reduced, so that they dare not leave here easily.

    It's not that he didn't think about leaving, but that all the people who left quickly turned into mummy within a hundred meters. Now that someone can come here unharmed, how can he not be surprised.

    "A kind of bug." Qin Yue said.

    Calm, responsible, and caring for subordinates, this is Qin Yue's direct feeling for the visitor.

    He behaved well and felt no particular emotion. If I guessed correctly, the current situation is not optimistic, and being able to come here in person shows that he has a sense of responsibility. The first thing I looked at when I came here was the soldier above, and after I confirmed that there was nothing wrong with him, I looked over to show that he was a good boss. Moreover, judging from how much these soldiers respected him, his character must not be too bad.

    "Bug, do you know?"

    Wei Xuhui swept across the group of black widows and tigers with sharp scrutiny, and finally fixed his eyes on Qin Yue.

    This is a young woman who looks very cold, but when faced with his conscious pressure, she can look at him without changing her expression. It is undeniable that this is a glamorous woman, with exquisite eyebrows and eyes, and a charming figure, but what caught his fancy the most was the rage that had not been fully restrained due to her age.

    Standing like a pine, walking like the wind, yes, they have the demeanor of their soldiers.

    "I don't know." Qin Yue said, pointing at the black widows before anyone asked, "They are clear." After

    thinking for a while, Wei Xuhui nodded, "I understand, let them in."

    "Sir..." A The soldier was about to step forward to remind that the thing couldn't be inside, but before he finished speaking, Wei Xuhui stopped him with a wave of his hand. He turned to Qin Yue and said, "You have to make sure that these spiders won't hurt the people inside."

    In fact, Wei Xuhui was not sure that Qin Yue would agree, because no matter whether she agreed or not, they couldn't prevent the spiders from climbing up the wall and coming in, so it's better to gamble and trust the same kind.

    "Okay." After Qin Yue agreed, he immediately passed the request to Xiao Hei, to the effect that he was not allowed to eat humans if he wanted to eat insects. After obtaining consent, Qin Yue let the black widows act.

    The barrier was quickly removed, and a large group of spiders crawled into the house densely. Fortunately, the people inside had been told not to move, so there was no panic.