Qin Yue walked forward, when passing a corner, a black shadow fell from the sky, almost throwing her to the ground. Qin Yue's first reaction was to get out of the way, and then give it an axe, but this guy's movements were too fast, and the black figure bounced off the ground like lightning, avoiding the aggressive axe,

    roaring—— The voice is so familiar!

    Qin Yue glared angrily, isn't he the worthless Ah Hu of his own family!

    "Are you getting fatter, and you still want to attack your master, hehe—" Qin Yue squinted his eyes and said, Ahu shuddered in the cold eyes, and immediately restrained the belt that was about to be swung down. Looking at the imposing claws tearing everything apart, he raised his furry head, whimpered very softly, and blinked his big watery eyes, looking at Qin Yue innocently like a newborn cub.

    Seeing that there was no response, it tilted its head and thought for a while. It seemed that it wanted to meow, but it made a strange syllable. After trying a few times, it still didn't work. Knowing she was wrong, she looked at her tearfully.

    No matter how tough the race is, it can't stand the torture of this woman. Ah Hu is very self-aware, and he is definitely not Qin Yue's opponent. As for the whim just now, it was really just a whim!

    "It's useless to be cute, it's not popular now. A real beast must dare to face danger, have teeth as strong as steel knives, sharp claws that shine coldly, a strong physique, and a ferocious wildness." Qin Yue looked at it. Ahu for a while, every time she said a word, this guy would make a movement, grinning, stretching out his paws, and stretching his thighs.

    Qin Yue frowned and said critically: "You are unqualified!"

    After saying this, Ahu, who was still complacent, instantly petrified, but Qin Yue didn't understand its glassy heart at all, and then said: "Teeth and claw Not sharp enough, with too much fat on his body, and not looking fierce and alert enough..."

    After a blow, Ah Hu shrank, his ears drooped, and he didn't dare to do it again.

    It always thought that it was a good helper for its master and said, the reality hits people too hard. The saber-toothed tiger roared to the sky in frustration, what a heartless world!

    Well, Qin Yue deliberately attacked the family pet. This kind of guy who sneaks out at any time and dares to attack others will become more and more courageous. He needs to be taught a lesson.

    "What are you doing here again!" Qin Yue asked.

    The black widow hid under Qin Yue's icy gaze, as if she suddenly thought that even if she didn't go out, Qin Yue would know where it was hiding. After hesitating for a while, the black widow still crawled out.

    So, master...

    food...

    food...

    fragrant...

    delicious food?

    Qin Yue thought for a few seconds, guessing that Xiao Hei's appearance was related to the weird bug mentioned in the handwriting book, "Is it a kind of bug?" She asked tentatively.

    Insects...

    worms, worms...

    so big...

    What a big bug? It shouldn't be, she can sneak up on people silently without being discovered, she always thought it was a small bug, could it be a female bug?

    "Do you know where they are?" Qin Yue asked.

    Know, know...

    "Okay, let's lead the way." Qin Yue didn't say anything superfluous. If she could really find the female bug, she would have to get rid of it no matter what. Excellent faith, who knows if that thing will climb up to my bedside to play and get close in the middle of the night, it's better to go out earlier.