Bei Yan saw that the worm collar over there had already been lured into his mouth by the sea sea flower, although he was still struggling, he was not far from death. Those supernatural beings... His eyes flickered coldly, let them go this time.

    "You go back first, and it will be over in two minutes."

    Unexpectedly, Li Ling was almost grateful when he heard Bei Yan's agreement to let go, although this familiar, mature and commanding tone reminded him of Boss Bei.

    "Really? All right, then I'll go over right away." With a sudden agreement, he looked at the gentle and graceful young man in front of him with some uncertainty, and left quickly after confirming that he would not suddenly regret it.

    "That little boy over there..."

    As if he didn't realize it, those younger brothers who came over later had their curse words stuck in their throats. They paused, and first they sincerely apologized that they misunderstood Bei Yan , and then said with gratitude in his eyes: "I thought you were trying to make things difficult for us, really, thank you so much, let's not talk nonsense... If you have difficulties in the future, come to our Flying Team, and we will definitely treat you well."

    After hearing this, Li Ling, who hadn't gone far, staggered and almost fell.

    Nima, this world is too dark, and the victim even wants to apologize to others to express his gratitude!

    "Okay, I'll definitely go there if I have the chance." Bei Yan smiled sincerely, and anyone who didn't know him well would be fooled by the spring-like smile on his face.

    Little boy, don't really think that people can't hear you.

    Up to now, they are still alive intact, without missing arms or broken legs, and few of them who successfully activated their supernatural powers are blind and deaf. What's more, when these few people came, they muttered so loudly that they didn't even want to hear people pretending to be dead. Method.

    A cold light flashed across Bei Yan's eyes, and he must go to play if he has the chance.

    Seeing that the matter was about to come to an end, Qin Yue turned around and planned to go back to the car. After going through all these twists and turns, the field outside was in a mess. There was still a strong smell of burning in the air, and occasionally The black dirt was blown up by the wind, and people were covered in dust as soon as they touched it.

    "Bei Yan is too soft-hearted."

    Qu Ling looked into the distance and said, his lips were as charming and seductive as rose petals, and his eyes were as cold and cool as black crystals. Sensing Qin Yue's silence, the fun on his face gradually receded, replaced by an arrogant indifference, but the aura around him was still mysterious and deep, exuding an extraordinary temperament.

    "You're too soft-hearted."

    "That's really not a good word." The panic flashed in Qin Yue's eyes, and she subconsciously turned her head away from Qu Ling's determined expression, and said slowly: "I see. "

    Bei Yan's soft-heartedness comes from the education he has received. No matter how rebellious he is from a military family, he will still have a bottom line. For example, he knows that those people are not good people, and they do many dark things. The environment is such that he didn't kill him, but simply taught people a lesson.     Her soft heart comes from her inner weakness. She thought it was well hidden, but she was still seen through. Maybe she really needs to adjust her mentality. This world is not suitable for the weak. No matter what the reason is, she must become stronger and stronger to survive.     After figuring it out, Qin Yue finally felt relieved. He was a coward in his previous life, so he can't just keep shouting slogans in this life.     Chi Li, who was wiping the violin at the side, noticed the change in Qin Yue, and smiled at the corner of his mouth. This small leader is transparent, and a guy who is too soft-hearted in the last days will not live long. I wanted to remind him after a while, but I didn't expect that evildoer Qu Ling to be overwhelmed. That's fine, some things have to be figured out by yourself. The soft and greasy buns are really not as attractive as the Dark Queen.     "It's so boring, I said Bei Yan, do you really want to let them go? How about I take over for you?" Xue Che's small face was full of treachery, and he suggested triumphantly.     After watching those people leave, Bei Yan lowered his head to look at Xue Che, reached out and touched his head, "No hurry."     Time ran aground immediately, and the dark atmosphere gradually became stronger.     No one spoke.

    "Damn it, I want to fight you!" Xue Che furiously said, pointing at Bei Yan.

    Seeing that the situation was about to become tense, although it was Xue Che's unilateral request, Qin Yue couldn't just let the situation continue to get serious. "Hey, what, a man's head can't be touched casually."

    Following Qin Yue's explanation, more and more people are here without knowing it, man? Are those with small arms and short legs also called men? Seeing the ambiguous gazes of his teammates, Xue Che became more and more angry.

    "Hurry up, duel!"

    Hong Ji lifted Xue Che up from the ground with a playful expression on her face, looked left and right... Then she sips on Xue Che's innocent and immature face in satisfaction, leaving a sexy smile on her face. Lipstick was printed on that face...

    "That's right, sister, I like it."

    When it was over, Qin Yue covered his face with one hand and silently closed the car door with the other hand for the monsters who were afraid of chaos. Sure enough, after she closed the car door, Fighting broke out outside soon, with flying sand, stones and dust flying, and the fighting was extremely fierce.

    Bei Yan quickly threw out a few seeds, and when the seeds hit the ground, they crazily grew branches and leaves to resist Xue Che's attack. With bright eyes, Xuan Yue hugged the puppet, thought for a while, then put the puppet on the ground, and let it run over to join the battle .

    Chi Li's hand rested on the violin, and it seemed that she was planning to have a shot too. That guy Qu Ling, a domain enveloped everyone in it. Hong Ji smiled meekly, dodging Xue Che's angry blows from time to time.

    As if they didn't think things were lively enough, everyone used their abilities to fight, so the first melee among the team members began...

    Qin Yue sat in the car and looked out the window, thinking of the words of the ancient sage: threesome, we The corpse must be cheated.