. I have passed the bug swarm, but I heard that every time the bug swarm passes, there will be no living things on the ground. When those who escaped from the bug swarm mention the bug swarm, everyone has deep fear on their faces, and they don't want to talk about it.

    The species of each bug swarm is also different. The black bug that Qin Yue discovered this time is the most common one that can cause a bug swarm. It is not very powerful, but this kind of bug has very good teeth and can basically catch it. Eat whatever you want, and the speed of one bite is very fast, and a person can be eaten up in a minute, leaving a clean skeleton.

    "Are there any shortcomings?" Chi Li continued to ask, as if she was sure that Qin Yue knew the solution.

    "Afraid of fire." Qin Yue said.

    "Afraid of fire..." Chi Li rubbed his chin, there was nothing to block him, and it was too late to collect burning things. He caught a glimpse of someone passing by from the corner of his eyes, and his gaze immediately became evil. There is no burning thing, so there is artificial assistance !

    This idea can have!

    Qin Yue also noticed Chi Li's different expressions. She looked back, who? stranger? Could it be that he is planning to use fire-type supernatural beings to deal with the bug swarm? Of course, it would be even better if the wind system can be added.

    As soon as this idea came out, Qin Yue belatedly realized that he had probably gone crazy too, taking advantage of others who were so smooth and without guilt.

    "Go back to the car and stay there, and see how the situation goes." Chi Li said.

    Qu Ling next to the car leaned comfortably against the car to enjoy the wind. He was wearing a white casual sportswear with a duckbill cap on his head, with his hands in his pockets, still looking tugging. Seeing that Qin Yue and Chi Li had returned, she opened her eyes and asked, "What's the matter?

    " Listen, Xue Che, a pure-looking little fox, didn't know why his eyes lit up when he heard the word "eating meat".

    Hong Jiyao didn't speak, shaking the red wine glass and smiling beautifully and seductively. Qu Ling looked very relaxed and didn't worry. I don't know why Qin Yue felt that he disliked the excitement. Bei Yan's expression was gentle and the corners of his lips With a gentle smile, it seemed that there was a smile on his brows and eyes, but he didn't know what was going on in his heart.

    All the teammates were like this. As the captain, Qin Yue felt powerless for a while. She said conclusively: "This is the situation, everyone, be careful and don't disperse." "Understood." Bei Yan smiled softly in his

    hand Five or six seeds were planted on the ground, "Don't worry too much, the opportunity is rare." "

    It is indeed a rare opportunity." Qu Ling agreed.

    "It should be very interesting." Xue Che looked towards the sky expectantly.

    "It would be better if it could be a little scary." Xian Yue said with her small face up.

    Uh...these people!

    Qin Yue sat back in the car with black lines all over her head, so let's see the situation first.

    It didn't take long for a few sporadic bugs to fly across the sky in this area, and some people were accidentally bitten. While they were cursing violently, smarter people found that the number of bugs was constantly increasing. The person chose to return to the car to avoid the entanglement of the bugs. About five minutes later, someone screamed, and a black cloud drifted towards this side of the sky.

    Qin Yue and the others knew that this was not a natural phenomenon, but an insect swarm. Qu Ling used the field to surround his car within one meter, squinting his eyes and quietly waiting for the arrival of the insect swarm.

    Bei Yan yelled a few times, seeing that no one was paying attention to him, he waved his index finger helplessly at the seeds outside the car window, and those seeds immediately rolled out of the field.

    The sky is covered by a mass of black, and if you look closely, you will find that it is densely packed with small black bugs.

    Qin Yue frowned, and she really came. In fact, one bug is not scary, what is scary is a group of bugs, a group of bugs that bite people and eat meat. Even if you are mentally prepared, you will be shocked when you see this group of bugs suddenly, because the number is really impressive.

    Fortunately, the previous notification had an effect. Looking at the piles of flames burning on the ground, and the wind and fire superpowers who were quickly organized together, Qin Yue was a little relieved. This task itself is extremely dangerous. If fewer people died at the beginning, their safety would be 10% more guaranteed.

    When the insect swarm comes completely, it will cover the sky and block out the sun.

    Chi Li looked at the summoned supernatural beings, and sighed, it's a pity. Originally, he planned to let these people be the pioneers to open the way for them.

    The ability users outside had already started to use their abilities, but the screams continued to come, and those who were hiding in the car were not spared, and bugs kept getting in through various gaps.

    The seeds released by Beiyan earlier took root and grew branches and leaves quickly when the insect swarm hit on a large scale. Qin Yue, who saw that there were several times more insects on his side than others, finally understood what he meant when he said that the opportunity is rare , Damn, people are trying their best to drive the bugs out of their side, is this guy going to go against the grain and attract bugs to play?

    Fortunately, Beiyan was not as cheating as Qin Yue thought. Although his seeds kept emitting a certain smell to attract bugs, soon, those green plants grew big buds. It is extremely delicate and beautiful, but when it is fully opened, damn it, there are rows of sharp white teeth and thick saliva!

    Seeing these plants eagerly devouring the insects that kept flying towards its mouth, Qin Yue fell silent. Is this planning to feed flowers with insects?

    Bei Yan nodded gently, "That's right, Ming Ming flowers need to eat a lot of lives to complete the upgrade. Unfortunately, there are not enough seeds. This kind of flower is useless in the early stage, but it is a good help in the later stage." He said

    big Most of Qin Yue didn't listen to it. What she focused on was the word "life". This evil means that human beings are also feasible, as long as they are living things. Sure enough, the dog that can bite is... Bah bah bah, at least it's a teammate. Qin Yue turned his eyes away from this seemingly gentle monster.

    That flower probably didn't feel good enough to eat, so excited that they pulled the roots out of the ground and ran around, even the corpses of the bugs that Xue Che and the others knocked down with their supernatural powers. Heap worm carcasses to absorb nutrients.

    Damn, how hungry and thirsty are these little guys!

    Qin Yue shivered, for fear that these little guys would think that there was not enough food and attract the attention of humans. In short, this guy with a gentle smile is also a terrifying existence!