"Come on, don't be played to death." Xue Che squatted on the bank, looking like a well-behaved child tired of playing in the park quietly waiting for his mother to come back to pick him up, watching the water plants at the bottom of the river quickly wrap the crescent moon Get up, "But it's okay, brother, I'm still here, I will watch you carefully."

    There is no air...

    can't breathe...

    Chengyue can feel her body being bound by water plants, they treat him like prey As he was dragged to the depths of the water, he raised his head, looked through the water surface, and looked at the blurred figure of Xue Che, feeling a sense of bewilderment in his heart.

    Is he going to kill himself?

    Xian Yue recalled the brief time they spent together these few days, and shook her head. He didn't feel any killing intent from Xue Che. If he really wants to kill himself, he won't make it easy for him!

    Cough...

    The whole person was submerged in the river, and it became more and more difficult for Xinyue to breathe. He used his hands to push away the aquatic plants wrapped around his body, but found that no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't break free. While throwing her hands up and down, Xianyue was entangled by a few water plants again, and she choked on a few mouthfuls of water, her face turned pale.

    It can't go on like this anymore, looking at the water plants that grow wildly because of him, a cold look flashed across Xianyue's face, he wanted to eat it so much that he also wanted to see if he had the ability.

    That's right, from the movements of these aquatic plants, Xianyue felt the eager joy and the impatient desire/desire to eat.

    He wouldn't just compromise like this, Xuanyue concentrated, endured the feeling of suffocation and activated the puppet in his hand, the puppet was held in his arms from the beginning to the end, and never left behind.

    The water on the river surface became more turbulent, and the aquatic plants grew more crazily and rapidly, and many of them broke through the water surface and writhed crazily.

    "Tsk tsk, have you finally comprehended a new skill? As expected of that woman, she has improved so much in such a short period of time, she really is a genius." Xue Che muttered with a charming smile.

    The river water began to become turbid, and the aquatic plants twisted wildly. Some aquatic plants with broken stems lost their vitality and floated to the surface of the water. Even if they didn't go down the river, they could still feel the fierceness of the underground battle from the boiling water.

    Puchi——

    After breaking free from the aquatic plants on his body, Xianyue tried to swim with his eyes wide open in the water. Swim to the shore.

    "It's come out, not bad." Xue Che stretched out a hand and pulled Xianyue up, "Isn't it interesting down there?"

    It's okay if he didn't ask, but when he asked, Xianyue glared at him angrily, if he hadn't run so fast just now, he would have been eaten by the monsters below. He didn't care about Xuanyue's expression, he helped to clean up the dirty things on Xuanyue's body, "Don't be angry, you will gain something after all." When Xue Che said that,

    Xuanyue immediately lost her temper. Although this person is bad, But it was true that the benefit was delivered to him, even though it almost killed him just now. Crescent Moon's wet hair was stuck to her head, her whole body was dirty, and only one pair of eyes looked energetic.

    "What's that under there?" String Moon asked.

    "I don't know either. What I saw by accident should be a mutant creature of the control system." Xue Che's clear eyes narrowed dangerously as he looked at the already turbid river, "Whatever it is, it belongs to you now "

    If it wasn't for discovering that it was a creature of the control system, Xue Che would have taken the crystal nucleus by himself, but since he is a companion, the materials he got would naturally maximize the benefits, so he placed the crystal nucleus in his hands It is also a waste, but the string moon, which is also a control system, can maximize the energy in the crystal nucleus.     "It seems that you have comprehended a new skill?" Xue Che looked at Xianyue with a half-smile, and after cleaning up the dirty things on her body, she said: "Well, the realization of the soul is better than using mental power to control the puppet's every move." , after the soul materializes, it can completely think and charge like a real warrior, but the disadvantage is that it takes a lot of power." "It's     good to make progress." Xue Che encouraged.     While they were talking, the puppet man had already rushed to a rock at the bottom of the river with a knife in his hand. This place seemed to be the same as other places, but every few minutes the color of the land would suddenly become a little darker. The puppet, who is not affected by the air and light in the water, quickly discovered the difference here. It stood on the stone, raised the knife, and stabbed it hard... The aquatic plants that had lost their target after the crescent moon arrived on the     shore It quickly quieted down, and now the gradually calming river surface suddenly surged again, and the water plants waved their stems wildly and aimlessly, attacking wildly.

    "Yo, it looks like your puppet has found it." Xue Che's eyes were sparkling, full of fun. In fact, this person himself is very fond of playing pranks and watching the excitement, otherwise he would not give people away without saying hello. Throw it into the river.

    Under Xue Che's eyes full of interest, the puppet really lived up to his expectations, and it didn't take long to swim up from the water. After reaching the shore, it shook off the water droplets on its body, and ran to In front of Xianyue, spit out the crystal nucleus contained in her mouth.

    The surface of the river became calm, and the aquatic plants returned to their original appearance. Those aquatic plants with broken stems had been washed away by the river water, and the sand and stones gradually sank. A creature that looked like a toad floated up from the bottom of the water, following the slow flow of the water. Move slowly.

    "It turns out that this thing is causing trouble, it looks really ugly." Xue Che looked at the black creature whose head had been cut off, and felt that it was too wronged to look at it any longer, so he wanted to leave after calling the moon.

    "Let's go, it's meaningless to stay any longer."

    Feeling the discomfort of dirty clothes sticking to her body and the uncomfortable feeling of being wet all over her body, Xianyue nodded and picked up the puppet, followed Xue Che's footsteps and planned to leave.

    Suddenly, the vision popped up.

    The originally calm river surface changed again. The dead toad creature was dragged to the bottom of the water by something. The aquatic plants in the river grew more crazily than before, twisting their green stems and rushing out of the water to attack the crescent moon. and go.

    How is this going!

    Xue Che quickly noticed this, and without any hesitation, Shi Zhanwuwu escaped from the dangerous range with the string moon whose abilities had been exhausted.

    Damn it, did someone slip through the net?

    He stared unkindly at the water surface, the aquatic plants were still writhing wildly trying to attack the two of them.

    "You stay here, I'll go take a look." Considering that Xianyue is still too weak and has no ability to protect herself, Xue Che explained a few words before leaving. Ha, since you're here, don't blame him.

    Don't be too kind to take advantage of the fire and rob!