Looking at Dunzi's little movements, Chi Li naturally knew what he was planning. He didn't say anything, and he acquiesced in Dunzi's act of knowing the times.

    "Boy, if you're smart, you'd better kill yourself. I'll leave you a whole body, or I'll make you regret coming to this world." The visitor was a middle-aged man in his forties, of medium build, square On the face, due to the long-term bad living habits, the symptoms of excessive indulgence can already be seen on the face, and the face that was originally not bad has become a bit unsightly.

    "Leave a whole body? Oh, then I have to thank you." Chi Li smiled lightly, ignoring the loud scolding he pointed at her nose. , "Why don't I keep your whole body, it's not good if the place is dirty." "     You fucking fart, I'm going to kill you now!" Liu Yue waved before he finished cursing. He made a fist, which was wrapped in flames, and hit Chi Li fiercely.     Facing such a strong attack, Chi Li still stood there like a normal person, but before Liu Yue's hand got close to Chi Li, Chi Li grabbed his arm and looked at the joints of his arm with his hand. After patting it lightly, he pinched and twisted it very sensitively, only to hear a scream, Liu Yue's center of gravity shifted, and the whole person was thrown out into the air and hit the top of a car, and slid down again .     It is impossible to say that such a loud noise does not attract the attention of others. The people in the same company looked over from all directions, but no one approached. Obviously, everyone was not prepared to get involved in other people's private affairs. Only the one who was hit by Liu Yue The owner of the car on the road cursed a few words.     Qin Yue's principle is not to take the initiative to cause trouble, but if something troubles her, she will not back down again and again. After all, no one who can make a living in the last days has no temper. He really treats others as mud, so, At the moment Qin Yue was not in a hurry to get back into the car, and leaned against his car with his hands folded on his chest to be vigilant, in case anyone came again and took the opportunity to make trouble.     "Grandma, I'm not finished with you!" After Liu Yue got up from the ground, he changed his hand and attacked Chi Li. The fierce look that vowed to put people to death.

    "It's just a clown who wants to learn from people with lofty ideals and benevolent people. It's beyond our capabilities." Chi Li said mercilessly, scolding everything that should be scolded in one sentence. It is true that there are quite a few people like this among the theatergoers, but everyone tacitly pretended not to notice it. Chi Li's sentence slapped some people in the face, but since he didn't name them, Even if someone's face is blue and white, it has to be forgotten, otherwise what can be done, did they scold you?

    Qin Yue has never been so high-profile and ignored everyone. Although she knew that none of her team members were fuel-efficient lights, she never thought that she would be as arrogant as Chi Li. Well, maybe she has already Had a hunch it would be like this. Looking at the military personnel coming from a distance, Qin Yue walked over to settle the trouble for Chi Li with great interest.

    Although I don't know if Chi Li will kill people again, but Qin Yue has already prepared for the worst. The last days have their own rules. It's amazing to wipe out all the people who find fault, and no one finds fault with the military department You can't do anything to them.

    There were more and more people watching the show, and Chi Li's indifferent attitude angered Liu Yue, and the death of his younger brother made him resent Chi Li to the core. He mobilized his abilities to move towards Chi Li again and again attack the past.     Fireballs burning with high temperature rushed towards Chi Li like meteors one after another. If they were hit, everyone would suffer a lot. Seeing Liu Yue's life-threatening posture, everyone who watched the theater backed up a little, joking, medicines are expensive now, it would be such a bad thing if they caused unreasonable disasters because of watching the theater.     Standing opposite Chi Li, Liu Yue's eyes were burning with deep anger, his hands were clenched into fists, his knuckles were crackling, "Today I want you to pay for my brother Liu Hong's life!" "     Heh— ——" Chi Li smiled and said: "You really know how to give yourself face."     He is already tired of this kind of game, and it is not what he wants to be watched like a monkey. Taking out the violin, Chi Li's body naturally stood upright, his right hand Pick up the qin and put it on the left shoulder, clamp the qin with the lower jaw and the left shoulder, draw the bow with the left hand, and the music sounds.

    This time the music is not a very weird tune, but quite fresh and peaceful, giving people a feeling of being in the plains, surrounded by flowers, fresh air, singing birds, even the sky is blue, giving a kind of calm beauty.

    Everyone was fascinated by what they heard, and no one noticed that the fireball that Liu Yue attacked was getting smaller and smaller, and the direction of the attack was gradually deviated. Everyone is immersed in the music, only a few people have not fallen so deeply.

    Under the sky covered by large clouds, a caravan of people was indulging in the sound of the music, and the tune drawn by the young man surrounded by people with his slender white hands was easier to sink than the most poisonous poppy. The expression of the man who attacked him became more and more gentle, and the original fierce attack gradually slowed down, until the fireball full of murderous intent could no longer make scorched holes in the ground.

    Come on, one person falls, one person leaves.

    Everyone woke up from the illusion after Chi Li left. There were no flowers, no flocks, no grasslands. The day was still gray, with a slight rotten smell in the wind, and the city in the distance was eerily quiet... Those with weak willpower People are still addicted to the aftertaste of the tune, and those with strong willpower quickly face the reality and notice the result of the conflict between the two sides.

    "Dead?"

    "It looks like this."

    "This group of people is not easy to offend. Tell the driver to stay away from them later."

    Everyone talked about the incident just now, but it was the two Lius who fell on the ground. The brothers were instantly ignored, and even their teammates withdrew early while no one was paying attention.

    When Qin Yue came back, she didn't say anything, she just drove the car a little farther away. Although their death was not ugly, it was always a bit unlucky to be around. After all, everyone is in the same circle. Some people may have some opinions about what happened today, but so what? Jumping in front of people who like him.