Hearing the shrill and ear-piercing roar coming from a distance, Qin Yue hesitated for a moment and drove the car a little to the left. No matter what was ahead, it would never be wrong to understand the situation.     Passing the corner, Qin Yue looked over there, the situation there was very chaotic, there were people and zombies, it was a big melee. People beat people, people beat zombies, zombies eat people. What kind of enmity should this be? At the critical moment of life and death, you have to pull the same kind to the bottom, and it is best to kill the other party and escape by yourself.     Among these people, the one who caught Qin Yue's attention the most was an uncle who looked calm and played the violin. He tied his long hair into a simple bundle with a brown rope, and his handsome face had With a little stubble, the whole person has a decadent but not depraved temperament, giving people a warm and reliable feeling.     Although this uncle looks very handsome, whether it is the gentlemanly demeanor of the man, the elegant and attractive manner, or the somewhat decadent and seductive temperament, these are not the reasons to attract Qin Yue. What really attracts Qin Yue is that this man It is the person who beats others, is beaten by all the crowd, and is attacked indiscriminately by zombies!     "Who the hell squeezed me just now, widen your eyes to see clearly, I was almost dragged away by the zombies just now!" A man cursed, but the movement of his hand did not stop, and he slashed at the zombie who was close to him.     "Brother, no, there are too many zombies, why don't we retreat today." Someone in the crowd quickly responded to his words.     "Retire, grandma, you idiot, you think I don't want to retire, where can we find this guy after we retire, and who will go back and explain after we retire?" The man became angry, and the movement of chopping the zombies became more vigorous. "You people over there hurry up, we will retire after we get the crystal core, and if we continue to play, we may be here at some point." "     But brother, we can't make it through! His little boy face is too difficult .” Someone quickly refuted his words, everyone is in a hurry in the current situation!     "Come on, ask your brothers to work harder, you won't be able to go back like this." The man leaning behind one person and panting continued, anyway, if it was possible, he didn't want to just go back like this.

    The loud shouting here naturally attracts more zombies. Qin Yue noticed that the uncle playing the violin was still calm even in the crowd of zombies. His steps were clever and brisk, like a light and strange black Fly through the chaotic zombies like a butterfly.     His handsome smile is full of sarcasm, and he is obviously capable of killing these people or zombies at once, but he likes to play slowly, with infinite evil fun, making people think that he is just at the end of his battle, and work harder can take him down.     No matter what kind of plans people are making, the zombies have only one purpose, and that is to eat, eat, eat, and eat everything that can be eaten. Their cloudy eyes glow endlessly, their razor-sharp nails can't wait to tear their prey apart, and there's always a firm conviction in their unintelligent heads.     In the successive attacks of the zombies, the group couldn't bear it first, and one of them tremblingly asked for help after his companion screamed, "Brother, brother, help!" The man who was called turned around and saw him     calling The little brother in the house had already been bitten by the neck by the zombies. His whole body was twitching, and his mouth was still making fragmented sounds. It was obvious that he was asking for help, but unfortunately, no one could save him.     "Damn it, withdraw! Withdraw! Withdraw!" The man yelled several times to retreat, and now there was no time for him to hesitate. If he didn't withdraw, all the brothers would die. It is good.     "Quick, quick, everyone get together and retreat." As his voice fell, many people slowly approached, and a few of them were scratched or dragged away by the zombies who surrounded them because they had no time to walk away.     Qin Yue doesn't understand what entanglement they have, but she knows that there is no absolute distinction between right and wrong, good and evil in the last days. Whether this group of people is out of selfishness or just obeying orders, they will never be able to return to their original place, otherwise they will There is only one dead end. Of course, what they have to consider now is not whether they can go back, but how to get out of such an environment. Otherwise, everything is vernacular, and no one needs a reason to go back.

    As the group retreated, most of the zombies also followed. Only a small number of zombies still lingered on the uncle's flesh and blood, refusing to leave easily.

    When Qin Yue was about to leave, the sound of music sounded. She didn't know what it was, but she was sure that it was by no means a particularly pleasant sound. The melody of the song is very strange, dark and lonely and depressing, like a continuous drizzle in the dark, the darkness twists the flower of evil.

    With the different tones of the song, the zombies either paused or partly began to explode. The whole song took less than three minutes, and when the song stopped, all the zombies fell down. Only that person took down the violin on his shoulder with an elegant look.

    This person is very dangerous.

    Qin Yue shifted his steps and planned to leave. It's better to have less contact with such people. However, before she left, Qin Yue found Xianyue not far away. Didn't this guy tell him to wait for her in the car! Qin Yue was annoyed, but still walked towards Xianyue with light steps.

    When Xianyue looked at her suspiciously, Qin Yue made a booing gesture and pointed in the direction of the car, meaning that they should not make any noise and they left quietly. Xianyue nodded and hugged the puppet obediently go outside.

    "Some people are just stinky mice. They like to crawl into other people's soup when they have nothing to do." Chi Li smiled slightly, and said in Qin Yue's direction, "Can you come out?" After being discovered, Qin Yue sighed and walked out

    slowly , she already knew who this person was.

    Demon musician, he will die if others ask for money!