Yo, this is, fried hair? Qin Yue looked at the interaction between the two little kids with great interest. Well, she actually knew that Xue Che, don't look at him being cold and cool to people, just grab him by the tail, a little bit. It can detonate his hair, and this tail, of course, is his height that has not grown in thousands of years.     Qin Yue smiled unkindly, and when she saw Xue Che angrily turned her face and glared at her, she immediately said haha ​​that she was choking, and quickly made a gesture, but Xue Che could tell who she was at a glance In essence, he snorted coldly before turning back.     Looking at the dumbfounded Xuanyue, Xue Che's malice suddenly arose, he moved over mysteriously, leaning his head against Xianyue and said, "Do you think this room is eerie?" Seeing Xianyue nodded, Xue Che then pointed to the storage room under the stairs and said, "Look at that door..."     Xianyue followed Xueche's fingers to look in that direction, and sure enough, she saw a white door. He shuddered at the scary door, then turned to look at Xue Che who was about the same height as him.

    "Eat this, and I'll tell you the story behind the door."

    As soon as Xuanyue lowered her head, she saw that there were a lot of ingredients in the bowl, those ginger, pepper, garlic... piled up a sharp hill.

    Seeing Xue Che take out all the ingredients in the dish, and hearing this, Qin Yue's facial expression froze. Is this the rhythm of a kid coaxing another kid?

    This baby has a serious desire for revenge. She raised her eyelids and saw that Xue Che was still complacently creating a dark atmosphere, trying to intimidate Xianyue. Do you like ghost stories? Don't look at Xianyue's body is trembling now, her shoulders are shrugging, her hands are holding the puppet tightly in front of her chest, and she looks nervous... Actually, damn it, he is excited!     She could even foresee that Xuanyue would keep opening and closing that door in the days to come, and might do something inside, turning this place into a truly terrifying existence.     "Let's have dinner. In the future, Xianyue will be our teammate." Thinking about her miserable life in the future, Qin Yue couldn't help interrupting Xue Che's horrifying hint that she didn't want to live in a haunted house in the future, and then she was terrified. live.     "Him?" Xue Che really stopped pestering Xuanyue after hearing the topic.     "If my guess is correct, Xianyue should also have awakened her abilities." Qin Yue looked at Xianyue and asked with a smile, "Is that right?     " After tilting his head and thinking for a few seconds, he looked at Qin Yue, nodded, and with a little hand, the puppet's eyes lit up. Then he commanded the puppet to float up, moved its mouth, hands and feet, and looked at Qin Yue in frustration.     "It's okay, you just awakened the power, it's normal to have no attack power." Qin Yue comforted, jokingly, if this baby had attack power, he wouldn't have been beaten so badly by that group before, "You are at home these few days Study the ability carefully, don't worry, your ability is very useful."     Hearing Qin Yue's praise, Xianyue's expression instantly relaxed, and he looked at Qin Yue brightly, and after getting her affirmation Only then smiled and opened his small face.

    "Okay, I don't care about this little guy." Xue Che said in a serious voice: "In another week, the monthly mandatory mission will start. What are your plans?" "This mission is

    about What?"

    "I heard that we want us to bring back a group of people." Xue Che frowned, and expressed his opinion, "I always feel that there is a problem. I heard that it is a group of people who specialize in that research. people."

    He said it very cryptically, but Qin Yue knew what he was trying to express. At the beginning of the end of the world, many things were in chaos, and the new order was not fully established, which led to many things being out of control, and even out of control. beyond law and humanity.     What Xue Che wanted to say, she understood that the ones who would be brought back this time were probably such a group of people who used high-sounding reasons to arrest living humans for experiments, and were hopelessly paranoid.     "What are your plans?" Qin Yue put down her chopsticks and asked earnestly. If she could say that, she would not believe that Xue Che was just complaining.     Xue Che smiled, and said in a cold voice: "I hate this kind of person the most, if possible..." He made a dangerous gesture, to the effect that if given the chance, he wouldn't mind being a black hand at all. , although points will be deducted for mission failure, but what does this have to do with him.     Qin Yue thought about it for a while, and thought that if there was a chance...it would be good. Of course, the premise is that no one will find out. However, it is not only a test of courage but also a technical problem to do so under so many eyes.     "Be careful, don't cause trouble to your upper body." Qin Yue frowned. If she had to move, it would be troublesome, not to mention that there is an extra moon now. If they accidentally show their feet and have an accident, the first thing to do is to stay in the base. Not safe anymore.     Hearing Qin Yue's words, Xue Che immediately laughed. He really saw the right person. This person is worth dating and a reliable partner.

    Disorder was eating food silently, as if he hadn't heard anything they said, it was quiet all the time. Except when he was guarding Xue Che, Qin Yue had hardly seen him standing in front of anyone. He usually followed behind Xue Che like a shadow. A sense of presence.

    Seeing Qin Yue looking at Disorder, Xue Che said disapprovingly, "Disorder is not with us, he will stay, what if the young master is not careful, and he needs to take care of the trouble." It's not that he underestimated Disorder Disorder's ability, even without supernatural powers, is beyond doubt, otherwise his parents wouldn't feel at ease to hand him over to Disorder's care.

    "What's your plan?" Qin Yue asked while playing with the rice in the bowl with chopsticks.

    "No." Xue Che spread his hands, with an innocent face on his face, "Let's talk about it when the time comes. I'm not unreasonable, young master. If it really doesn't work, let's just pretend that we're going on a trip this time."

    Traveling ?

    Qin Yue was taken aback for a moment, want to have a gorgeous post-apocalyptic tour? A bunch of black lines suddenly slid down from her forehead. Do you want to put a slogan on it again: Tour in the scenic spot of the end of the world, you dare not swim.

    At that time, call a few more people to the base to distribute leaflets and assign recruiting tasks. Qin Yue thought about a group of people wearing uniforms, shouting cheerfully: Come

    to the end of the world to visit before going to the moon!

    Zombies fell in love with you at first sight!

    Mutant animals enjoy, unforgettable!

    The sun shines on the land of ruins! Scramble, kill, gore!

    In the last days, you can enjoy unexpected travel every day!

    This is a world, and the licker will let you appreciate the beauty of horror!

    Qin Yue shook her head, brother, don't be joking, this is really scary...