The people below were suddenly woken up by Wang Da's scolding, and they all ran over to help, but everyone who tried to get close to Qin Yue was kicked away by her, and then stepped on Wang Da's body even harder, causing pain. He kept yelling ouch.

    "What's the matter!"

    The chief of the base came belatedly with a team, and immediately shouted at Qin Yue: "Where is that crazy woman, she is acting wild in the base!

    " Where were you when the guy was blatantly mugging? Qin Yue looked at him contemptuously, didn't speak, and stomped on him even harder, causing Wang Da to scream in pain.

    This blatant disregard for people made Li Wen angry, he pointed at Qin Yue, and shouted loudly like he used to treat other troublemakers: "Don't let people go quickly, you want to be kicked out The base!"

    Qin Yue didn't speak, but just looked at him quietly, the deep eyes were calm and peaceful, but it made Li Wen, who was already a little guilty, very unhappy, feeling like he had been seen through.

    "Do you have the right?" Qin Yue sneered, "When will a small patrol officer have the right to drive people out of the base at will?

    " The embarrassment and anger of exposing the facts turned into anger, he understood that today he encountered a hard scum, tried to make his expression look more serious, and scolded: "Why, it makes sense to do something wrong, arrest her for me." But

    he After the words were finished, there were no soldiers to act, but Qin Yue sneered: "If you don't ask about things clearly, you will arrest people randomly. The management method of the base is really getting better and better." "Yes, Chief Li,

    ask Ask." A patrolling soldier said.

    Li Wen squinted at him, to the effect that the officer's order cannot be questioned, and he meant to go back and receive the punishment himself. Knowing the carelessness in Li Wen's eyes, the patrolling soldiers backed away and stopped talking. The people behind him wanted to come up and say something, but he shook their heads and stopped them. Although these people didn't say anything, they didn't follow his instructions. Means to catch people.

    In fact, they knew about this woman, she often sent things to the army, and solved matters involving human life several times. If someone in the base said that she broke the law, they would be the first to not believe it. The patrolling soldiers looked at the officer, saw that his face was still full of anger, and thought in their hearts, if the officer really wanted to do something to Qin Yue, they could only secretly inform Officer Xu.

    "Hey, Brother Li, hurry up and ask this woman to move her feet away, my chest..." Seeing that Li Wen hadn't noticed that he was still lying on the ground, Wang Da couldn't help but let out another burst of pain.

    "You don't have to let him go!" Li Wen finally came to his senses and said to Qin Yue. He was also very angry just now, and then he remembered that the purpose of coming here in the first place was to impress Wang Da's brother Wang Wei, so that he could walk around more to help in the future.

    "Oh."

    Qin Yue glanced at him, and slowly raised her foot. When everyone thought she was going to move away, and even Li Wen was secretly pleased that his words had taken effect, Qin Yue quickly kicked again. He stepped on it hard, then lifted it up quickly, and kicked Wang Da into the air.

    "You—" Li Wen pointed at Qin Yue and said, "It's too much!"

    This clearly meant that he didn't put him in his eyes, so he wanted to give her some color!

    "Cough cough cough, Brother Li, you have to make the decision for me!" Wang Da almost cried while hugging Li Wen after being helped up by his subordinates: "This woman first robbed my mutant beast, and then she is still in the base. Hitting people openly...Look, I'm hurt!"

    Ignoring Li Wen's ugly face, Qin Yue still stood there without changing expression when Wang Da tried to slander her for stealing mutant beasts, really, if it wasn't for Qing Luo kept dragging her, and she left long ago.

    Somehow, the quarrel here alarmed a group of soldiers guarding the gate of the base. Someone was sent over there to inquire about the situation. After learning that it was related to Qin Yue, the little soldier hurried back and brought back another person after a while.

    Although the other party was just a soldier, Li Wen was in the same circle because of the face of the guards. Besides, in order to show his fairness, he didn't mind asking the guard soldier in the base who just came over. After the little soldier figured out the ins and outs of the matter, he simply said that he had seen Qin Yue come back with a mutant beast, and there was nothing wrong with it, because there are not too many mutant beasts in the base now, and this saber-toothed tiger is very distinctive. , he remembered it, and he could testify that it was Qin Yue who brought the mutant beast back.

    These words were all partial to Qin Yue, Wang Da couldn't hear them, but Li Wenshi heard them clearly. At this time, his face was a little ugly. He thought it was a certainty that the woman stealing the mutant beast was a certainty, but he didn't expect There were also people who flopped cards for her, but it was his own people who flopped cards, how could he not be angry. Even so, Li Wen had no choice but to suppress the anger in his chest so that no one would catch the leak.

    But up to this moment, Wang Da still had an unrelenting look. He tried his best to slander Qin Yue for stealing the mutant beast given to him by his elder brother, without any reason at all.

    Qin Yue listened for a while, only to feel extremely annoyed, and immediately said contemptuously: "You are so pushy, do your parents know that they have raised you like this?" The crying was suddenly interrupted,

    Wang Da was slightly stunned It took a long time to react, Wang Da glanced at Qin Yue, then at Li Wen, perhaps seeing Qin Yue's tough attitude, and his support was crumbling, and the phrase "None of your business" stuck in his throat Just can't tell.

    Well, he had kicked the iron plate today. Although he decided in his heart that he would go around seeing this woman who was more fierce than a man in the future, and would never do things in front of her again, but on the surface Wang Da was still ruthless. Glaring at Qin Yue, he waved his hand and said, "Let's go!"

    Without the protagonist of the incident, Li Wen was naturally embarrassed to stay any longer, and led the person away in desperation. Only now Qin Yue had time to look at Qing Luo who had been pulling her to prevent her from leaving just now, Qing Luo chuckled and quickly pulled Xian Yue to him.

    This guy has been babbling in her ears about the remarriage of his parents after his father died, and the little guy was almost burned to death in a fire when he was a child. Qin Yue sized up the little boy Qingluo was talking about. This guy doesn't look like a normal autistic, does he?

    Seeing this, Qing Luo mistakenly thought that Qin Yue disliked Xianyue's unattractive appearance and even disfigured her face, so she hurriedly said, "You don't have to worry about the image problem, this child will take care of it by himself." After finishing speaking, he winked at the little boy as a hint .

    The little boy obediently took out a small half of the mask from his pocket and put it on his face, which happened to cover the horrible scar.

    The more Qin Yue looked at it, the more familiar it became. After a long time, she slapped her head and exclaimed.

    Here it is, Ghost Doll Puppeteer!