The black widow crawled out half of her body from a bag of crystal nuclei in front of the car. While gnawing on the energy in the crystal nuclei, she waved a front leg, trying to express that she would give it to Qin Yue when she had the crystal nuclei. mean.

    Qin Yue was immediately amused by these two, she smiled and said: "Okay, I will wait for your crystal nucleus later." Originally, they were just casual companions, but they did not expect to get along with them. Qin Yue thought to himself That might be good, at least not alone.

    Parking the car in a remote place, Qin Yue called two soldiers to help move the bucket down. The soldiers were very enthusiastic and their simple faces were full of smiles. After moving the things, the two soldiers still happily scratched their heads and said that if there is still a need for help, you are welcome, just call them.

    "If there is a need, I will not be polite." Qin Yue nodded, then she pointed to the big bucket and said, "There is still a lot of water in the house. It was rewarded from a task just now. You can share it." Wen

    Yan , the smiles on the faces of the two soldiers froze. They didn't say that they knew everything about the base, but they definitely knew that no single person on a mission could have such a high reward. "We can't accept these."

    Qin Yue chuckled and said, "It's not for the two of you, take it, the army has saved my life." She has saved her more than once. If it wasn't for these soldiers in her previous life, she would have died long ago.

    "We know, but..." The soldier tried to explain something.

    "There is nothing wrong with it. Before the founding of the country, you rushed to the front. After the founding of the country, you rushed to the front. When the earthquake and tsunami came, you rushed to the front. Finally, peace was achieved. You also guard the last place of the motherland. Ahead, now that the apocalypse is coming, you are still at the forefront..." Qin Yue smiled, "That's it, I'll go first."

    Rows of households are destroyed, the earth is cracked and landslides, and the apocalypse comes. , These are the soldiers.

    She, Qin Yue, doesn't envy high-ranking officials, doesn't believe in gods, and only admires such a group of people. Maybe there are scum and moths among them, but more of them are heroes who have not even left their names after their sacrifices.

    There are no names, no graves, and no one to mourn. Most people died in the wilderness or even no bones left. Many people don't know the sacrifices they made. The victory belongs to them, and often the credit is not on them. Qin Yue felt admiration for these low-level soldiers.

    "Thank you." The soldier with the scar on his rolled sleeve arm said softly. He endured it, but his eyes still felt a little sore. "Let's go, let's carry this back to make the brothers happy."

    "Yes, yes, yes." The young short soldier replied with a choked-up sob.

    Every time I come back from a mission, there are some small changes in the base. The front is relatively lively, and a group of people gather around and don't know what they are doing. Qin Yue originally wanted to take a detour, so the situation doesn't seem to be a good thing. It looked like a group of men bullying a child.

    "You don't want to go and have a look?"

    A voice came from beside her ear, Qin Yue turned her head, only to see a man with a naughty look standing beside her, looking at her with a smile.

    Wearing a ripped denim jacket and a straw hat, he gave off a flirtatious but not repulsive look, as if he was born this way. Qingluo waved her hand in front of Qin Yue, and said with a smirk: "Why, I'm dumbfounded, it seems that I'm still very attractive." "Please, uncle, if you want to

    hook up with a girl, you should have some A piece of meat or crystal nucleus, women are so realistic nowadays." Qin Yue squinted at him and said, "Do

    you think that charm is better than a piece of pork belly?" Isn't it okay to find true love?" Qing Luo looked at Qin Yue with a sad face, as if looking at a fallen girl.

    "Uncle, you are out of date." Qin Yue said plainly: "Remember to keep up with the times, I really love this thing, you can weigh it for me, and I will feed it to the dog, girl." "Look at your poisonous

    mouth "Qing Luo stopped joking, "Seriously, can you save the baby in front?" "

    No." "Hey, don't

    rush to refuse, I know you have the ability, look Is it okay to show some face on the uncle's old face?" Qing Luo hurriedly stopped him when he saw that he was about to leave.

    "You know him?" Qin Yue asked.

    "It's okay, this baby is also suffering..." Qing Luo was interrupted by Qin Yue before she finished sighing, "Well, who is not suffering these days, you know you, why don't you save yourself?" "This,

    this Isn't there no way?" Qing Luo said with a bitter face: "I just offended a person above me some time ago, if I bump into him again this time, I guess I won't be able to hang out in the base, you know, I don't hang out in the base these days... …Sooner or later, you will end up with a dead body.”

    Qin Yue was silent. Every place has unspoken rules. If you are weak, don't go against the strong. But Qin Yue still doesn't want to meddle in other people's affairs, after all, she can't manage her for a while, so it's impossible to ask her to support her for a lifetime.

    "Hey, this mutant beast is not bad!"

    A malicious compliment came out of nowhere. Qin Yue, who was about to leave, saw a strong young man walking towards her. As he walked, the surrounding people People made way for him.

    "You make an offer, I'll take this one." The young man stopped in front of Qin Yue, with a contemptuous expression followed by five or six muscular burly men.

    The young man liked the saber-toothed tiger more and more. Last time, the new love mutant dog that his brother gave him turned into an old love in an instant, but he forgot about it. He thought that a man should be matched with such a mighty and majestic mutant beast. That dog It's too frustrating, it doesn't match his identity and style at all. Immediately, he was ready to take the saber-toothed tiger home with his eyes full of enthusiasm, and even forgave the child who bumped into him just now.

    "Not for sale." Qin Yue refused.

    Suddenly hearing the refusal, the young man was a little angry, "Don't be ashamed!" After he said that, his subordinates wanted to snatch them away. Going forward, he immediately opened his bloody mouth and roared at them. He shouted them back a few steps before arrogantly pacing back to Qin Yue's side.

    Seeing that the people he brought out were scared, the young man stepped forward, raised his hand and slapped a man next to him in the face, "Damn it, what are you afraid of, I usually raise you for nothing!" A few people who came shouted: "Go, go! A pet raised by a woman can scare you like this. Be careful, I will give you good fruit... You all go to me, damn it, I will still If you don't believe me, you might be able to deal with a beast."

    Qin Yue stood aside and sneered, but he didn't stop it. If you want to die, you can't stop it. There are always a few people who like to bump into the beast's mouth.