Seeing the licker rushing over again, Qin Yue quickly condensed three black fireballs around her body. This is a skill she developed after she rose to the third level. It can condense black fireballs in any range of the body, and can directly Use the mind to control their positions, and they can attack or defend.

    The licker was getting closer and closer, Qin Yue threw a black fireball with a cold face, and was avoided by it, she then threw two more, this time one black fireball missed, and the other hit the lick The brain of the eater, it let out a painful roar, shook its head frantically and slapped its claws directly on the head.

    After burning and beating like this, the carrion on its head will almost fall off, revealing a dark and terrifying white skull. After the black fire was extinguished, the licker flicked his tail angrily, his eyes gleamed fiercely, he threw his head back and bared his teeth.

    "You don't intend to watch the excitement all the time, do you?" Qin Yue asked Xue Che.

    "How come?" Xue Che's eyes moved, the corners of his mouth raised slightly playfully, his hands moved, and the licker's limbs froze immediately, "Look, I can't do much with my small arms and legs, so I don't want it Do it carelessly."

    "Fuck you!"

    That's what he said, but at the moment when he saw the licker's movements began to be inflexible, Qin Yue almost reflexively bent his legs and jumped into the air , when the licker rushed over slowly, the whole person pressed on its back, combined the three black fires condensed around the body, grabbed the black fire with one hand, held it vigorously and pressed it towards the licker's head Down!

    "Roar!"

    The pain caused the licker to shake violently. Qin Yue took advantage of the frequency of its shaking and threw herself out. After landing, she stood up, took out the gun at her waist, and aimed at the licker's eyes He fired several shots.

    bang bang bang!

    Bullets kept firing from the muzzle of the gun, and one eye of the licker was quickly blown out, but it didn't give Qin Yue a chance to blow out its other eye, like a sudden awakening before death, It gave up roaring, jumped up and swung its paw at Qin Yue.

    The wall behind Qin Yue quickly collapsed under the sharp claws. No matter how fast Qin Yue ran, he would inevitably be splashed by some gravel. She looked towards Xue Che, who quickly understood what Qin Yue meant and turned towards her. nodded.

    Just like before, Xue Che was in charge of blocking the licker's actions again, and Qin Yue was in charge of attacking.

    The roar of suppressing the pain came again. This time the licker did not have the luck to throw Qin Yue off his body, but was directly burned off the skull by Qin Yue's black fire. It struggled a lot, and finally suddenly It fell to the ground with a bang and remained motionless.

    Qin Yue put his hand into its head coldly, and took out the crystal nucleus, "How do you divide this?" "

    You killed the licker, so let me give it to you." Xue Che looked at this very interestingly and stretched out his hand without changing his face. The woman who took out the crystal nucleus from the licker's head still dripped a white paste-like solid mixed with red silk, but her always cold eyes were full of love for the crystal nucleus. This violent woman, Xue Che guessed unscrupulously, whoever wants to marry her in the future will probably first send a box of crystal nuclei as a dowry gift.

    However, as a partner, she is obviously qualified, Xue Che smiled with satisfaction, not abandoning her partner when danger comes shows that her character has passed the test, and being able to kill a licker shows that her ability is strong enough, and only those who meet both requirements will be qualified. Will be considered as a companion, obviously she qualifies.