"You're a clever little guy." Qin Yue flicked one finger over and sent the Black Widow flying, "Don't hit me with bad ideas." The moment the Black Widow flew up, she spit out spider silk and stuck it to the head of the saber-toothed tiger On the ground, it swayed with the spider's silk for an arc and then landed safely. It raised its two front feet and threatened Qin Yue.

    no...

    no...

    don't...

    Well, this little guy probably wanted the benefits of seeing the black cat's mutation. Qin Yue spread his hands and said, "Whatever you want, I don't know how spiders evolve. It wouldn't be good if you fiddled around and blew yourself up... ..." She stopped talking, and suddenly said to the black widow: "Do you know what detonation is? It's just that the energy is not sure - like this, bang, the body suddenly exploded, and there was nothing left." Qin Yue Said that he was scaring the black widow by crushing a porcelain cup beside him. After hearing this, the little guy really calmed down and didn't dare to try again.

    After hearing Qin Yue's words, the saber-toothed tiger growled in a low voice, as if responding. In fact, it knew that if Qin Yue hadn't helped sort out the energy in time this time, it would really go back to the west to see its ancestors.

    After this, the black widow finally became honest, and waved her little feet vigorously to show that she would not mess around.

    Qin Yue who took the mission and came out with Xue Che still felt a little baffled. He thought it was just a casual talk, but he didn't expect this guy to take it seriously. He came to her within two days and said to go out to practice together to improve the tacit understanding.

    Uneasy about leaving the saber-toothed tiger at home, Qin Yue repeatedly told the two to stay safe and not cause trouble for her after closing the doors and windows. Accidentally injured and slaughtered for meat. After the two expressed sincerely that they would be honest, Qin Yue went out with peace of mind.     There were two teams of people arguing furiously on the trail, unaware of the lane being blocked by their arguing. Qin Yue honked the horn a few times and found that they ignored them at all. She glanced at Xue Che's little friend sitting in the back of the car, who seemed to have nothing to do with her. Qin Yue could only sigh and get out of the car.     "Damn, if you don't say one, two, three today, my old party won't let you go." "     Why, we were the first to discover the supplies last time, and you forget about it later and snatched three copies One of them, now they are always looking for us to settle accounts." Ye Liang scolded these bastards in his heart, but he didn't dare to make extra movements with his hands, for fear that if he couldn't handle it well, the two sides would fight in this wilderness.     "If it weren't for your delay, we could at least get half of it. I said, should you give us an explanation today?" said a man with a rascal face.

    "Hey, you guys are still shameless..." Before Gao Liang finished speaking, he was interrupted by a cold voice next to his ear, "Go to the side and get out of the way." The voice came

    from What came from behind him, Gao Liang was startled, and turned his head quickly, who could approach him without a sound, and he didn't notice it until he made a sound... If this is someone who is hostile to him , the more he thought about it, the more frightened he became.

    It was a woman.

    The first thing Gao Liang saw was not her face, but the cold and murderous aura exuding from her whole body. She was holding an ax in her hand and a gun in her waist. At first glance, she knew that she was a practitioner who often walked outside. son. He looked at her face. In fact, she was quite beautiful, with black hair and black eyes, but she showed a tough aura that was not inferior to a man's. It was easy to overlook her appearance. If she could not It's so cold, it would be better if you don't hold an ax in your hand...

    Qin Yue waited for a while, and saw that the person in front of him stayed silent for a long time, frowned, and was about to solve it violently, when the person suddenly reacted and said "Sister, don't worry, let's get out of the way."     Ma Ping was not happy. He took two steps and waved away the younger brother in front of him, saying: "Why, let me go if you say so, you are the one who opened the way? The one just won’t let me go.” He looked at Qin Yue for a while, then said with a smirk: “Of course, if you can accompany Master, everything is easy to talk about, everything is easy to talk about...” What a shame     ! Qin Yue's ax was tilted, and a trace of blood flowed from Ma Ping's neck, "Stop talking nonsense, let's all get out of the way." As she said this, the people around stepped aside one after another, partly because she didn't want to provoke disputes On the one hand, it is because the boss is staying under the axe.     Qin Yue hijacked Ma Ping into the car and drove out on the road out of the way. Seeing that Qin Yue didn't tie his hands, Ma Ping in the car thought he was a novice, and was about to fight back to let her taste the strength of the uncle. Qin Yue's eyes slanted, and he fell on the chair before he jumped up.     Xue Che snorted coldly, then dangled his feet to play, "I'm really overwhelmed."

    Qin Yue didn't answer, and drove a hundred meters straight to a stop. Xue Che quickly opened the car door, kicked the dazed hostage off, let him roll and roll, and got stuck under a tree on the roadside slope.

    Looking ahead, Qin Yue drove the car with a blank face. She has basically figured out this guy's abilities. It is probably the "invisible hand" type, and maybe there will be "invisible ears" after upgrading. Who You know, it’s good if you’re not an enemy anyway.     "What's the matter with you?" Qin Yue is not a person who doesn't agree with what he says. If she has any questions, she will naturally go back and ask. It doesn't matter whether others answer or not. She will forget the matter if she asks or does not answer.     "You're talking about height?" Xue Che said with a face full of indifference, "It's nothing, I just accidentally ate something, and I didn't grow taller, but it was an unfinished product, which caused the medicine to fail from time to time. Return to the original body shape."     "Do you know the time code when the drug's effect is out of control?"     "I don't know." Xue Che said calmly: "If I had known that day, I wouldn't have gone out." At the side of the road, I have to endure the stretching of my body. It's not a pleasant feeling to grow up, not to mention that there are still a few bastards who are against him who are ready to trouble him at any time, but fortunately, they have all been dealt with now.     "Oh." Qin Yue replied without continuing.     Xue Che was sitting on the back seat with a smile on his lips. When he was not talking, even though he looked like a child, he was not to be underestimated. His thinking was always clear, and his eyes shone with confidence and shrewdness.     She made him feel funny, Xue Che smiled, but just being funny is not enough, he wants to see if she has enough ability to survive in this world, after all, if she can't survive, it's useless, isn't it?     In the quiet car, the two people each have their own ideas, the only thing in common is that they are examining each other's strength in order to make a reasonable plan for the next step.     "Here we are." Qin Yue stopped the car.

    There are no people in the wild here, and there is only a factory in the distance. The roar of zombies cannot be heard in the wind, and the surroundings are eerily quiet, which instinctively makes people feel dangerous. Qin Ming looked at the guy next to him who was laughing heartlessly, and frowned. What kind of mission did this guy take to drag her out with him?