Guan Qi looked at Qin Yue sadly, wondering why his daughter-in-law didn't want to see him at all, and just gave him an axe, it was too ruthless, okay, okay, he knew that his daughter-in-law didn't It was he who came, and it was common to give a stranger an axe, but he said it sadly.     Yep, it's him again! Qin Yue was defeated by this man's luck, Er Cheng was able to live and dance in the last days without being slaughtered and stewed turtle soup. She pulled the ax thrown out earlier from the grass, and then turned to Guan Qi and said, "Your ability is to turn into a turtle?" "Yes, yes, does the wife think it's very powerful?     " Qi nodded hurriedly, and before he finished ordering, Qin Yue held an ax around his neck. He looked at the sharp blade of the ax and said softly, "Daughter-in-law, daughter-in-law, be careful, this thing is not fun... "

    "Shut up, let me hear the word daughter-in-law next time, and your fate will not be worse than this." Qin Yue swung his hand holding the ax to the side, and the ax came out, directly cutting off the roadside. A dwarf tree flew towards the distance, and Guan Qi was so frightened that he quickly shut his mouth and didn't dare to say any more, "You, transform right now." At     this time, Guan Qi didn't have anything else to say, and he directly turned into a girl in front of Qin Yue. After picking up a huge tortoise that looked honest and honest, Qin Yue walked over, crossed his arms and looked at it for a while, feeling quite satisfied, then looked at the road conditions, turned around and kicked the tortoise away, Just let it turn into a wheel rolling away...     Guan Qi in mid-air burst into tears, his instinct is a fart, why does he instinctively shrink his head and limbs when he is kicked into the sky, isn't it just convenient for his wife to kick him away ? In other words, the strength of the wife is too great. After the transformation, he weighs at least a few hundred catties... No, no, the wife has already stopped him from calling her daughter-in-law, so what will he call her daughter-in-law in the future? Guan Qi was thinking with a headache while rolling.     By the time Qin Yue returned to the base, the news that there were a large number of zombies in City C had already spread. Due to the heavy losses of the superhumans, the base quickly announced the news that the newly researched crystal nucleus can promote the upgrading of superhumans.     Qin Yue returned to her hut, and took out the crystal nucleus evolved by spring water from the space. After she absorbed it, she suddenly found that the black fire in her hand had grown bigger again, from the size of an egg to the size of a green apple. big. Is this quantitative change causing qualitative change?     The black fire kept flickering, as if silently responding to Qin Yue's question.     As soon as Xue Che heard that the woman was going to perform the mission of the supernatural being, she knew that something was wrong, but unfortunately he got the news too late. Disorder has been guarded by Xue Che at the gate of the base, and he must be informed of the woman's news as soon as possible.     He didn't know what he was anxious about, he was always inexplicably wanting to get angry, and finally brought back the news that the dead woman had returned safely, and he was relieved. It's a pity that others have finished playing.

    Guan Qi only felt dizzy when he hit an obstacle again. This feeling of stars on his forehead made him wonder if his soul was going to separate from his body and fly into the sky. When he shook his head and woke up, he found that this place was near the base and couldn't help laughing again. His wife was kind to him, and he couldn't bear him to come back... although the method was a little rough.

    After being frightened for a whole day, well, whether there is any frightening or not, Qin Yue still decided to reward herself. She scooped out two spoons of rice from the rice tank, washed them, put them in the rice cooker and cooked them, and took out potatoes, tomatoes, eggplants and other fresh vegetables and meat from the space, washed them all, chopped them into pieces and added salt Put MSG, soy sauce and other seasonings into the pot and fry until cooked. When the food is ready, she puts the two together and directly makes Qin's Rice Bowl.

    Although the finished product is not very good-looking, the taste is not bad, and the nutrition is relatively comprehensive. Qin Yue was quite satisfied eating the food in her hands. While chewing the diced beef, she thought, when she encounters mutant beasts one day, she must slaughter them and drag a few of them into the space, otherwise she will soon have no meat to eat, and the mutation Beast meat is not only delicious but also has the energy to strengthen the body. As a loyal supporter of carnivorism, she absolutely hopes that she can eat meat every day.     When Qin Yue's thoughts turned to what happened today, her face quickly calmed down. No matter how strong a single person's fighting power is, she can't compare to a team. Maybe she should consider finding some more reliable people as teammates. Granted, she wouldn't be a good leader, but joining someone else's team wasn't what she wanted to do either. After thinking for a long time, Qin Yue still decided to go to the mission center to submit the mission later, and then go to the team hall to see if there is any suitable candidate. Thinking of this mission, Qin Yue really wanted to spit out his old blood, and hoped that he would never encounter this group of people again.     After tidying up the kitchen, when Qin Yue opened the door, she accidentally saw the child-like Xue Che sitting on Disorder's shoulders, swinging his legs boredly, waiting for her in the yard.     "Why are you here?" Qin Yue asked.     "Let's see if you come back with missing arms and legs." Xue Che's blue hair was blown away by the wind, and he smiled viciously on his slightly childish face. Sitting on Disorder's shoulders, he said with a careless expression: "I always feel that this matter is not easy, as long as I can come back safely, a family of women wants to join in the fun with a group of big men, I'm not ashamed."

    Listening to Qin Yue's words, she felt that her forehead was covered by a thick black mist. She pinched her itchy hand, this damn child, his mouth is really poisonous, he will die if he speaks well. "If it's okay, let's do this first. I'm going out now."

    "You want to go out? Where are you going? I'll go with you." Xue Che suddenly became interested when he heard that, since he was idle anyway. Seeing Xue Che's eyes bent with a smile, Qin Yue thought of his temperament of fearing that the world would not be chaotic, and silently thought in his heart, let's forget it. "I'm going to submit the task, it's nothing fun."

    "Let's go together." Xue Che patted Disorder's head, motioning him to follow.

    Qin Yue sighed, this guy doesn't listen to what others are saying at all.

    She raised her forehead, and suddenly thought that this guy is still very strong. She said , "I want to form a team by myself in a few days. Are you interested in coming?" She had thought that Xue Che would really come over, but just after she finished speaking, Xue Che nodded seriously and said, "Okay." Now it's Qin Yue's turn to be stunned, Xue Che never teamed up with others team? Modified?

    Seeing Qin Yue's unbelievable expression, Xue Che approached him with a smile on his face, "Is there any reward for being so obedient?" Qin Yue slapped his face, straight to the side.

    "No." Qin Yue said with a dangerous smile: "For your personal safety, it's best not to approach me casually." "

    Tch." Xue Che said with disdain against the child's face: "Don't worry, I'm a small body Damn, can I throw you down?" Although he was conceited, he never imagined that he could throw down and eat a dark and violent dragon with such a posture.

    The two kept bickering, and soon reached their destination.