If she hadn't known in her previous life that there was a supernatural master who would never grow up in the base, watching his vivid performance, maybe she really thought that this was her illegitimate child living outside. Damn, who in the previous life didn't know that the supernatural being Aoki's parents were scientists. This guy never learned well at an early age. He took some illegal drugs by mistake and his body never developed again. He will always maintain this childish face and short height stature. However, no one underestimates him even if he has always been a child. The awakened ability of this guy is extremely perverted. It is something called nothingness. Do not offend this person.

She was lucky enough to meet this guy once, when she was Xia Yuhuai's follower, she entered a meeting room of supernatural beings. This guy was wearing a children's denim outfit, exaggerated children's sunglasses and a cartoon duckbill cap, and he was sitting on the big table dedicated to meetings, shaking his feet every now and then.

A big man with metal abilities saw his inexplicable displeasure, but just scolded him. At that time, the brat laughed all kinds of cold, bloody and insolent. He directly pulled out the knife he was carrying, and pressed his palm on the table chopped down. From then on, Qin Yue never dared to underestimate children, especially children who were not considered children.

Although Qin Yue hadn't heard of this guy's recovery in her previous life until she died, she would not remember it wrongly. At that time, this brat was already a real adult. Calculated according to time, this guy is at least fifteen or sixteen years old now. right? Thinking of being hugged and called mother by a fifteen or sixteen-year-old boy, Qin Yue felt chills all over his body. "Young Xueche, do you dare to trick me a little more?"

"Stop making trouble, find someone else to play with you." Qin Yue pushed away the hand he held up again, can't you hide from her if you can't provoke her? After she finished speaking, she moved away, walked away from the gate of the base quickly, and kept walking towards the information room in the distance at a constant speed.

Seeing people leaving, Xue Che just patted the dust on his clothes with no expression on his face, and the people around gradually dispersed when they saw that there was no excitement. You can take a look at the excitement, after all, they have come to base...

It has been a while since I came to the base, and the daily routine is too monotonous.

After coming out of the news room, Qin Yue learned that Grandpa didn't come to the southern base. For some special reasons, they went to another large base that was closer to here. He also deliberately asked someone to leave a message, if he came to the southern base, he should not run around, and wait for them obediently in the base, so as to save the whole family from worrying about her.

With nothing to do, Qin Yue asked Little Six to help her release the task of collecting crystal nuclei in the mission hall. Now almost every zombie has crystal nuclei condensed in their heads, which is a good time to collect them. On the way back, Xu De gave her a lot of crystal nuclei. Through the evolution of spring water, she had a faint feeling that if she worked harder, she could reach level three.

Although most of the supernatural beings in the base are now at the first level, they level up faster than her. Besides, she only has information that others do not have because of her rebirth, not that she is particularly good. It is not unreasonable for the stupid bird to fly first if it loses to others.

"Sister Qin, where are you going now?" Little Six rubbed his hands excitedly. He just happened to pass by here and unexpectedly met his idol. This is really delightful.

"Find the house." Qin Yue replied.

The base is divided into four areas, and the most central one is Area A. All the people living in Area A are high-ranking officials and dignitaries. Area B is home to people with supernatural powers. Unfortunately, the monthly fee is not cheap. Common people, area D is an exchange area, which provides a place for buying and selling. The only places she can live are B and C. People with supernatural abilities can live in C for free, but the environment is dirty and messy, and fire prevention and theft prevention must be taken care of at all times. It was a waste of time, Qin Yue shook her head, and planned to go to Area B to have a look, after all, not only safety is guaranteed there, but also *.

"Sister Qin, I know a good place. I'll show you there. When I came, the officer said, if you have any trouble, you must help. It just so happens that it is a relative's house in our army. Later, it was confiscated...hehe..." Xiaoliuzi was talking positively, but just after he finished speaking, another soldier came to him to go back to work. As a last resort, he could only bitterly leave the address and let Qin Yue go first. Go and have a look.

According to the direction provided by Xiaoliuzi, Qin Yue walked over, and when she passed a small road, she heard a strange humming sound. She turned her head and found a boy with blue hair and autumn eyes lying on the haystack. He was lying in the haystack by the side of the road, his bangs were sticking to his face wetly, his whole body was hot and hot, his whole body seemed to be drenched in sweat, even his skin was strangely red.

Qin Yue narrowed her eyes, why does this guy look familiar?

Hearing the sound, Xue Che, who was full of vigilance, opened his eyes with difficulty. Now he can only lie powerlessly on the ground, and his head feels very heavy. Probably a random child can send him to heaven. There was a self-deprecating smile on Xue Che's mouth, but he didn't know how taboo and temptation his tired and lazy look looked like.

"You really look like a brat, you can't be his brother?" Qin Yue half-joked, God knows how unbelievable the speculation in her heart is now.

Xue Che's eyes as clear and clear as autumn water flashed dangerous colors in an instant. At this moment, he had already seen clearly that the person in front of him was the woman he wanted to use before. Unfortunately, she was too cautious and did not bring him back as he wished. Home, so that he had no way to hide from the drug effect halfway and fell here. Squinting his eyes dangerously, he raised a puzzled smile and said provocatively: "Why, did you fancy me?"

"No, you are too narcissistic." Qin Yue replied.

"Really, it's a pity, I thought you fell in love with me, but I fell in love with you, what do you think should I do?" Xue Che smiled, his face revealed a clean and pure taste, extremely beautiful There was a look of regret in his eyes. He paused, then smiled again, as gentle as the spring breeze melting the earth, "Why don't you take me home."

"Are you avoiding someone?" Qin Yue asked bluntly.

Xue Che's smile froze for a moment, "What are you talking about?"

"Am I saying that you are avoiding someone? Otherwise, why do you want me to take you home again and again?" Qin Yue spread his hands helplessly and said, "Let me tell you first, I don't know where I live. Don't even think about it."

Xue Che was silent, this woman... really wanted to chop her up!

"But I guess you don't have to rely on me, but you came out penniless, and you couldn't go back to the original place because you were avoiding someone or something?" Qin Yue looked over and lay on the ground Xue Che said directly: "You owe me a favor, shall I send you to a hotel for a few days?"

He thought about it, and found that the request was not too much, and said, "Okay, but it must be within a reasonable range."

"Well, by the way, how can I find you then?" Qin Yue asked.

"A district, the one in the single building at No. 103, you will know it when you go there." Xue Che thought that she already knew his identity, and replied angrily.

Qin Yue, who was about to go out to find someone to lift her, staggered. No one knew that Area A 102 was the center of the earth-shattering collapse that year, and the owner of the 102 house was the one who caused the disaster. The dust was flying everywhere in area B. Qin Yue was silent. He wanted to sell favors to his relatives, but he didn't expect to sell them to his real self.

The author has something to say: Thank you Yijiu for still mine. I thought it was a joke, but I didn’t expect to take it seriously.

Thank you 77 for mine! ! !

Thank you Feng Shuying for your landmines and long comments! ! !