At dusk, the crows spread their wings and flew across the sky. Their rough and hoarse voices made people feel a little sad and a little uneasy. The world was as silent as a huge cemetery, revealing an ominous atmosphere everywhere.

    It was not too early or too late for Qin Yue to return to the camp. The people who came back early were already collecting firewood and cooking. Most of them looked sideways when Qin Yue came back. Seeing that she had brought nothing back, they turned around and were busy. It's my own business.     Take out the canned food from the army from the back compartment. Anyway, everyone knows that the army sends food. It is better to eat it openly than to hide it, so as not to be missed by those with malicious intentions. Qin Yue didn't care about people's eyes on her, opened a can and simply ate with mineral water. During the period, Yuanquan came once, to the effect that next time, don't go out alone, lest she have an accident and no one will take care of her. Qin Yue responded indiscriminately, but didn't take it seriously in her heart. There are many benefits because there are many people, but relatively, the place behind can only be reserved for people she really trusts, otherwise, if she is betrayed, she can only say that she is blind, no wonder others .     After eating the can, Qin Yue found a place to throw it away. The child who had been staring at her since she started eating quickly picked up the empty can from the ground, probably seeing that Qin Yue ate too cleanly. He was a little disappointed, but he still reached into the jar with his fingers and buckled it, trying to scrape off a layer of oil and water. He brought the empty can to his mouth and smelled it, then stuck out his tongue and licked his index finger, turned his head and looked at Qin Yue with innocent eyes, but unfortunately, this woman did not give him food as he wished, knowing that The other party couldn't be soft-hearted, so he put away the jar and left.     Overwhelmed love or something, forget it, if she still has this thing, she may have to die several times. Besides, there are poorer children everywhere, at least his parents are still around. Qin Yue turned around and walked out. The wind blew her hair away, making her look slightly cold and difficult to get along with others.

    Where the sun sinks, there is a faint golden line, and the whole world is like an oil painting with a dark tone and evil style, with a desolate and magnificent dark beauty. Qin Yue stood on a high place overlooking the dusk of the town, and people came back one after another in the distance. When most people came back, the people in the camp had some small movements. Those who returned safely were naturally very happy to wait for their family members to return. Even if some people did not bring back food, they were just worried and thought about it soon. However, those who couldn't wait for their relatives to come back seemed anxious, and those who got the bad news were even more crying, so desolate.

    After another hour, the people who went out were almost back, and those who didn't come back probably never came back.

    Night fell quietly, darkness enveloped the land, and the fire on the campsite made subtle crackling sounds from time to time. Qin Yue opened his eyes, looked around, and used his mind to enter the space after confirming that there was no one there.

    The change of the space is not obvious, but as its owner, Qin Yue can easily see the difference. First, the space has become a little bigger, and second, the soil has become more fertile. She guessed that the change in the space was related to the jade, probably because some substance in the jade was absorbed by the space, and I don’t know if the change in the soil is related to the gold. Since human beings can extract what they need from nature, then It is impossible not to be absorbed back to nature.     The vegetation in the space grows very luxuriantly, and every plant is green and juicy, very energetic. Qin Yue walked on the path in the field, collecting ripe fruits and vegetables from time to time. As for the newly expanded one-meter space, Qin Yue didn't waste it, and decisively took out a few seeds from fruit trees and planted them. Although there are not many jades collected today, what better news than space can evolve?     After finishing all this, Qin Yue went to the edge of the spring to fish out the crystal nuclei inside, and then absorbed it in the spring water. Now the low-level crystal nuclei are of little use to her, so it's better than nothing, more quantity can make up for the quality, it's better than nothing. However, the high-level crystal nuclei collected in the past few days are very useful to her. Unfortunately, there are only a few of them that are really useful. Not to mention whether you will encounter them in the future, the danger is still very high, but in this world, except for those Life is particularly good, who doesn't tie his head to the waistband of his trousers to make a living.

    It was still dark when Qin Yue came out of the space, and she lay down on the back seat again and closed her eyes to meditate. When the early morning sun shone on the distant hills, everyone in the camp had already woken up, and everyone knew that they would start their journey in a few minutes. In the dark sky, the adults carefully packed their luggage and items, for fear of missing something, and the children who were not fully awake stayed beside their parents and relatives with their eyes open and sensible, not daring to run around.

    In the past few days, most people have lost the habit of eating breakfast. In order to save food, many people only eat two meals, or even less. There were no entertainment activities in the morning, and everyone exchanged different information with the people nearby in a low voice. After a while, the news came from the front, and the soldiers started to move. Everyone hurried to catch up, afraid of missing a good position.

    After traveling for several days, they finally arrived at the southern base.

    The southern base is very large, and the outer wall looks relatively thick. Soldiers stand on the top of the wall and point their guns at all directions to prevent zombies from raiding. Breaking into or suddenly turning into a zombie will be mercilessly shot and solved on the spot.

    Qin Yue looked up and saw a long queue outside the gate. Most of the people were in a state of distress, but there was a hint of hope for life in their anxious and numb eyes. The speed of the team is very slow, the inspection is very strict, and there is a rigid rule that if you don't have special talents, you must hand in five bags of rice before you can enter, or you can exchange equivalent grain.

    Two hours later, Qin Yue arrived in line. She took the form handed over by the guard and filled it out with a pen. Although she looked very serious, except for the fact that her name was completely correct, she even had a special ability. They didn't fill it in completely and concealed something, not to mention that there was no truth in the other nonsense.

    After finally completing a series of inspections and exempting from the requirement of staying in the observation room for three days because of Xu De, Qin Yue was relieved, but just as she stepped into the gate of the base, a seven or eight The 2-year-old child rushed out from inside, hugged Qin Yue's thigh and shouted excitedly: "Mom!"