Qi Mo led his sister for a while and found that the people in front had no intention of talking to him at all. Not to mention stopping to help, he was in a hurry, and he and his sister wouldn't last long if this went on. Seeing that the zombies behind were getting closer and closer, Qi Mo's eyes flashed a hint of sternness, and he took out a bag of things in his pocket, which was the blood of the family's pet dog Wanwan that they released before they came out, and used it before running here I bought two bags, and now it’s up to the person in front to help them lure the zombies. There is a malicious smile on his mouth, people don’t want to kill the world for themselves, thank you for your hard work, Miss Axe who has no sympathy.

    When they ran to the fork in the road, Qi Mo and his sister looked at each other, and the latter understood what he meant, let go of his clenched hands, and stepped back a little to facilitate him to throw the blood bag. Qi Mo signaled his sister to be careful of the zombies, and he threw the blood bag towards Qin Yue who was running in front. Heh, he could already imagine that this woman was hit by a plastic bag, spilled blood all over her body, and led away All the zombies finally became the fate of rations.

    After throwing away the blood bag, Qi Mo held his younger sister's hand again and ran to another side path without any guilt. While running, he gloated and said with a gleeful smile: Sister Axe, do you know that you dragged your family like this?

    Hey——

    Qin Yue who was running heard that the voice in the wind was wrong, and there was faint blood coming from her. She turned her head and saw a plastic bag wrapped in liquid flying towards her, and the two people behind were flying towards her. Run down the path.

    So many people borrow blood to kill people, causing trouble to come to the east.

    Qin Yue's face turned cold instantly, she suppressed the murderous intent bursting out of her eyes, and controlled her strength to grab the flying bag without breaking it. After seeing the contents clearly, Qin Yue raised her eyebrows coldly. She stared at the two brothers and sisters running to the other road, with a cruel smile on her lips. It's not rude to come and go, just enjoy the fruits of your labor, and she won't accompany you.

    Raising her hand, Qin Yue accurately threw the blood bag back in her hand, put away her sharp eyes like arrows for a run-up, and then climbed over the low wall and went out.

    Seeing the joy flashing across Qi Qi's face after her brother threw the blood bag, she looked back as she ran, wanting to see how that self-righteous woman was running away in embarrassment while being chased by zombies covered in blood, but when she turned around, she saw the original The blood bag that was supposed to be sprinkled on the woman flew back, she didn't have time to think about anything, she instinctively avoided the blood bag that was about to hit her, and watched helplessly as the blood bag hit her brother the back.

    "Brother—" she let go of Qi Mo's hand abruptly, and cried out in surprise.

    After feeling a chill on his back, Qi Mo turned his head and saw his sister's shocked face, he suddenly had a bad feeling in his heart, could it be... He touched his hand back, and when he looked again, his hand was already covered with red , Qi Mo only felt a bang in his head, as if a cloud of fog had exploded, and the zombies behind were already running towards this side with more excitement, Qi Qi quickly put away his weak expression after a short moment of astonishment , leaving him and ran to the other side.

    what to do? No, he doesn't want to die...

    Qi Mo seemed to wake up suddenly, and ruthlessly pulled off his clothes. He didn't even have time to think about his sister's betrayal, and hurriedly wiped off the blood on his body. The zombies behind were already very close. Excited to run faster. Qi Mo glanced at the direction in which his sister was running, and finally ran over worryingly, even though he was followed by a group of zombies... After

    running out of the community, Qin Yue easily found her parking place, and she ran quickly Passed by, opened the door, started the engine and drove away. Qin Yue drove the car very fast, and hardly stopped to rest except for refueling once in the middle. While turning the steering wheel, she calculated the speed of the army after the advance in her mind, and finally concluded that if she drove at the fastest speed Probably I only need to drive for another hour to catch up.

    The black cat lying on the seat meowed in dissatisfaction, and jumped up to prevent it from being thrown to the bottom by the bumpy car. Qin Yue's driving skills can only be said to be fast, but not stable. The safety of her technology is guaranteed, let alone the comfort.

    After driving for a while, Qin Yue slowed down a little, and stopped racing like crazy. Qin Yue took out food from the backpack, opened a bag of bread and stuffed it into his mouth, trying to eat something to replenish his strength. Although she was distracted while driving, Qin Yue's gaze was still focused on the front and was not affected by eating. When passing by the house, occasionally someone waved and asked to stop for assistance, but she ignored them one by one.

    After finally catching up with the army, it took another three or four hours for the whole team to stop. At this time, the sun had already set to the west, and it would be dangerous to go down and camp in the wilderness. Qin Yue looked at the map, and it was not too far from the base, and it would take another five or six days to get there. She took out some food from her backpack and used it directly for dinner, and she didn't intend to get out of the car to start a fire to cook.

    Knock knock knock.

    Just put away the map, Qin Yue heard the sound of someone knocking on the window, looked up, it was a young soldier with an unstoppable smile on his face. Qin Yue lowered the glass of the car window and asked, "What's the matter?"

    "Thank you so much, sir, for letting me deliver these foods. The brothers are all well and have not turned into zombies, and three of them have awakened." It turns out that there really is a supernatural power, it’s amazing..." He was a little incoherent at the end of his speech, but this did not prevent him from being happy for the safety of his comrades-in-arms, and his happiness was overflowing.

    "The willpower of a soldier is indeed higher than that of ordinary people." When he finally finished speaking, Qin Yue praised the situation, "I accept the things, thank you sir for me." "Okay, okay, Qin

    Yue Miss, if you have anything to do, call me later, and I will help you with it." The young soldier obviously regarded Qin Yue as a benefactor, and he wanted to express his gratitude to Qin Yue.

    Qin Yue looked at this soldier named Xiaoliu with amused look at how he was reluctant to leave after putting the food into the trunk. Those who didn’t know would definitely think that he lingered because he didn’t want his wife to send him farewell, “Go back quickly Well, I think you soldiers should not be so free."

    "Yes, Liu Zi will leave immediately." Hearing Qin Yue speak again, Xiao Liu Zi's eyes suddenly brightened, like a cat being stroked by its master. The docile golden retriever dog immediately walked back energetically.

    It's great that the idol finally noticed him! Little Six walked back with a mean smile on his face, he seemed to be able to see the jealous faces of his comrades, it was not in vain for him to try hard to curry favor with the officer, look, now the good job fell to him... Although I was stumbled and beaten several times by my comrades when I came here, it was worth it to meet my idol.