There was a sharp cry in her head, and Qin Yue was slightly stunned, feeling an incredible feeling instantly. In the previous life, there was a profession called animal trainer. They communicated with some special species through spiritual power, and then used them for them. Few ordinary people can find those species with strong spiritual power as their fighting partners. But I have never heard that a spider's mental power can be strong enough to directly express its wishes to humans.

    Qin Yue approached with her supernatural power, and every time she took a step, the black spider took a step back, as if she was terrified of the black ball in her hand. "Be good, don't move, I won't hit you with a black ball, what do you think?" After finishing speaking, Qin Yue stared at the black widow spider, which seemed to hesitate for a moment, and finally moved its feet did not leave.     "Let your little friends leave, I'm going to collect the canned food in the factory and let you go." At this time, the fire was about to be extinguished, and the black spiders weakly moved their forelimbs, and a large group of black spiders backed away. After a while, Qin Yue held the black widow and walked into the factory, and came out after receiving a carload of cans, and put the leader spider on the ground, "Thank you, I'm leaving." The black spider     started It was very weak and huddled together, with all its legs shrunk. When it heard Qin Yue say that it was going to leave, it moved its feet suddenly, trying to crawl in front of Qin Yue, but it was injured and crawled very slowly.     "What's the matter with you?" Qin Yue took a step back. To be honest, although she didn't feel bad, she still had to guard against the spider's sudden bite. As if sensing Qin Yue's resistance, the spider sent out a vague signal telling Qin Yue not to leave.     "You want to follow me?" Qin Yue asked suspiciously.     Hearing this, the black spider nodded immediately, its black eyes were tearful, it could feel that the power of this human being came from the same source as it, if it didn't leave with her, it would be too weak to command other spiders When it is time, they will treat its body as the most delicious dinner.     "It's fine if you want to leave, but you have to listen to me, and you can't hurt anyone casually." As soon as     Qin Yue finished speaking, the black spider nodded immediately, fearing that Qin Yue would repent and climbed into Qin Yue's hand, and shrank into a ball obediently . Qin Yue put it in a box with napkins in the car, and then drove away.

    After driving for an hour, gunshots sounded from a distance. Qin Yue turned his gaze to see a group of troops guarding the people and walking this way. Obviously, this is a team that has just experienced a battle. They are orderly. Walking in two rows, the people were well protected in the middle.

    The one at the front was an officer, and beside him stood a man who nodded and bowed. Qin Yue took a closer look, and found that this little brother looked familiar.

    Qin Yue didn't drive the car away, she stopped at the spot and waited for this group of people to come. Obviously, this was a group of troops preparing to return to the southern base, and it would always be safer to be with them.

    After waiting for a while, a group of young officers and soldiers appeared in front of Qin Yue.

    Even after going through fierce battles and hardships along the way, this group of young soldiers still stood firm on their posts with guns in their hands. Even though they were exhausted, none of them delayed the team, but were protected by them Individual thorns always talk about the people of the country, hoping to occupy a better position and get more benefits.

    Qin Yue stood beside the car. The black cat was very repulsed to be alone with the spider. When she figured it out, Qin Yue threw it in the back seat. Now that the food crisis has emerged, she doesn't want to cause unnecessary trouble because of the black cat's appearance. .     The leading officer quickly found Qin Yue. He turned around and called a soldier to say a few words. The soldier turned around and ran towards Qin Yue with a gun on his back, "Hello, we are Unit 125 of the South China Army. Miss, are you here?" Alone?"     "Yes." Qin Yue just finished answering, when he saw the younger brother who nodded and bowed to the officer running over, isn't this Yuanquan in Nine Alleys of Wujie? It's really a fate, I didn't expect him to be quite capable, he escaped from City A and got a ride with the army.     "Big Sister, it's really you. I thought my eyes were blurred just now." Yuan Quan ran over with a backpack on his back, and said to Qin Yue, "Big Sister, just call me if you have any orders. I am familiar with this area, and I will never embarrass you."     Qin Yue smiled, and said to the soldiers beside him, "Are you planning to go to the southern base?"