Without speaking, Qin Yue raised her hand obediently, slowly opened the car door, and slowly retreated towards Zhao Hong. Following her retreat, Zhao Hong moved forward little by little until Qin Yue exited the car and stood on the ground. There was finally a trace of relaxed joy on her face. Before she could hold the steering wheel, a gust of wind hit her and she was kicked against the car door.

    "Now you get out of the car." Qin Yue retracted her foot expressionlessly and warned coldly.

    Zhao Hong looked at this person in surprise, and was surprised that she had lost her sight. She thought it was a local tyrant who had escaped from somewhere.

    "Okay, I'll get off." Zhao Hong is very self-aware and knows that staying any longer is meaningless. She can't deal with her with her three-legged cat skills. This person didn't send her directly to the pile of zombies for those rotting corpses. Companionship is already very polite.

    After closing the car door, Qin Yue started the car again. She noticed the dagger when Zhao Hong got in the car. The reason why she stopped was not out of kindness, but admiration. That's right, in fact, Qin Yue knew about this woman. In her previous life, she was a famous big sister, cruel and ruthless, especially merciless to men. When she became famous, she was still a young man, and she met him from a distance. Later, Wucheng was besieged by zombies and soon broke the city. It was she who brought a few supernatural beings under her command to win the last time for the people in the city to escape until they were gnawed away by the zombies. I didn't expect to meet her so early in this life, and it was still when she hadn't awakened her abilities.

    With a smile on her face, Qin Yue reversed the car and headed for the canning factory marked on the hand-painted map...

    Zhao Hong kicked a stone hard on the side of the road. During this period of time, her luck was really utterly ignorant. First, Wang Xuewei and the others In order to stay in the small village and betray her to Cheng Dayou, he finally designed the woman locked up together to distract Cheng Dayou's attention, so that he could take the opportunity to stay on the side of the road and wait for vehicles to pass by. Unexpectedly, a car drove up on Cheng Dayou's way back, so she had no choice but to expose it.

    Zhao Hong stared in the direction of Shili Village with gloomy eyes. One day, one day, she will repay the suffering she has suffered. Those people deserve to die! While she was thinking wildly, Zhao Hong suddenly heard the sound of a vehicle. This is, she turned around and found that it was the woman's car from before. Is she going back?

    This woman with the same cold face and heart as her actually made a detour just for her... Zhao Hong's heart suddenly softened. After a long time, she looked at the passing vehicle and walked towards the small village with firm eyes. It's good to survive, and you can't live up to the good intentions of others.

    The cool sun shone on the ground, and the breeze blew up an old plastic bag on the ground. The surrounding area was unbelievably quiet. There were no people or zombies here, only dilapidated houses.

    In the deathly silent village, there is an eerie tranquility everywhere.

    Qin Yue drove the vehicle carefully. It was obvious that there was something weird here. She planned to leave this place quickly when something changed to avoid any accidents.

    There was thick black smoke rising in the distance, Qin Yue only glanced at it, then looked away calmly and continued to drive. Her destination was the cannery in front of her, and she would not stop for indifferent curiosity, not to mention, in the end of the world A hundred lives are not enough for someone who is too curious.