After eliminating a small group of zombies again, Qin Yue picked up the collected crystal nucleus and sat in the car to absorb the crystal nucleus with supernatural power. She had a feeling that as long as all the crystal nucleus on her hand was absorbed, the supernatural power would be able to Upgrade now. It was too late to find a safe place, not to mention that there is no absolutely safe place in the last days, Qin Yue directly drove the car to a remote and unobtrusive place, and slipped into the space.

    She hadn't been to the space for a while, and many cucumbers grew where the seeds were first planted, each of them was juicy and green, and looked very delicious. It was just that they were scattered on the ground, each one looked strange, so Qin Yue simply went to the place where the supplies were collected and found a few sticks as supports to make the growth of these cucumbers look normal.

    After checking the other crops one by one, Qin Yue felt relieved after finding that they were all growing well. Looking around, the vegetable field in the space is lush green, and even the tomatoes that have already grown are still green. Qin Yue also erected brackets on the sides of the tomatoes so that they can grow better. Touching the green vegetables, Qin Yue satisfiedly walked towards the center of the space, which is currently the largest place.     Sitting on the ground, Qin Yue took out a bag of crystal nuclei, and one accidentally rolled into the pool when pouring it out. Qin Yue stood up and reached out to fish it in. When she found that she couldn't reach it, she gave up and returned to the place to absorb it. A crystal nucleus was formed. Seeing the beautiful crystal nuclei wrapped in layers of black mist, after a while, the crystal nuclei shattered into powder, Qin Yue picked up another one and continued to absorb until all the crystal nuclei were absorbed, Qin Yue opened her eyes regretfully, she I can feel that it is still a little bit close, and she broke through to the first level a little bit.     Qin Yue's eyes turned to the spring pool. Instead of going out to fight zombies, it's better to try to catch this one. Anyway, as long as you don't drink the water into your mouth, there should be no problem. Thinking about it this way, Qin Yue decisively took off her clothes and jumped into the spring pool to pick up the falling crystal nucleus. After getting the crystal nucleus, she just put her head out of the water, and the ability spontaneously absorbed the crystal nucleus.

    Feeling the purer energy flowing into her body than before, Qin Yue let out a sigh of satisfaction, but after a while, a huge energy gathered, which made her very uncomfortable. Qin Yue knew this It was the natural reaction of the ability when it broke through to the first level. She endured the uncomfortable feeling to guide the ability to move forward. Just when Qin Yue was about to break through, the spring water all over his body suddenly surged up, washing the tendons and strengthening the body in accordance with the frequency of the advancement of the supernatural power.

    After a long time, Qin Yue finally opened his eyes, let out a mouthful of foul air, and finally upgraded.

    Originally, I thought that the effect of the spring pool would be effective only if I drank it. I didn’t expect that staying in the spring pool would also have the effect of assisting the upgrade of abilities and purifying the crystal nucleus. After absorbing this time, Qin Yue clearly felt that the one that fell into the spring water The energy of the crystal nucleus is more pure. If it is said that when she absorbed the energy of the crystal nucleus before, she could only absorb 60% of it. The last purified crystal nucleus can obviously absorb 90% or even More energy, which really surprised her.

    Qin Yue opened her palm and condensed the power. She found that the feeling of condensing the power was smoother this time. The small black spots that were only the size of soybeans were now the size of peanuts, and the power became more solidified. Such a change made Qin Yue very happy, which meant that her survival was more secure. After tidying up her mood, Qin Yue used her thoughts to leave the space.     The car drove on the road for a while, and at dawn, Qin Yue could already see the gas station, but the road was blocked by densely packed vehicles, so she had to pick up her weapon and get out of the car. Opening the car door, Qin Yue put away the car and stared at the zombies scattered everywhere. She calculated in her heart how many crystal nuclei she could dig out with so many zombies. The more she calculated, the more her blood boiled. I felt an inexhaustible force pouring out of my body.     Although she said she didn’t subconsciously avoid zombies when collecting supplies before, she still insisted on saving effort as much as she could, choosing some stores with fewer zombies and easy to escape locations, for fear of accidentally killing her own life. Now The old Qin Yue wished to meet a few more zombies, so as to increase the number of crystal nuclei for her.

    Houhouhou, the zombie closest to Qin Yue found its prey, and was calling its companions with excited roars. While summoning it, it ran towards Qin Yue's direction, and was split open by Qin Yue before the third call was made. The crystal nucleus in the brain was taken out of the head. The zombies spinning around heard the sound and rushed towards this direction in twos and threes. They staggered and ran. Their rotting bodies looked shaky or even unstable, but their speed was not slow.

    Another zombie rushed in front of Qin Yue. It opened its mouth and roared like a triumphant demonstration of a victor. A pair of blood-stained claws stretched out towards Qin Yue. In less than a second, that rotten hand was severed by an axe. It fell to the ground, followed by the sound of a sharp weapon breaking the head, and another crystal nucleus was taken out.     Then Qin Yue didn't feel so relaxed. Five zombies rushed from the front, their teeth and claws bared, and they looked extremely ferocious. She leaned against the abandoned vehicle to ensure that the zombies would not attack from behind, and burned them to death with supernatural powers. Of the three zombies, the last two smashed their heads with an axe.     The bluish-yellow liquid splashed onto his body, before Qin Yue could wipe it off, he took the ax and chopped off the neck of a staggering zombie. Immediately, black blood also splashed out, and the headless zombie fell to the ground. .     At first, Qin Yue walked slowly to hit the zombies, but later she didn't have to walk at all, and just stopped at the same place, and zombies came running towards her one after another. Half an hour later, Qin Yue had to change places. There were so many corpses and black ashes around her that she had almost no place to set foot, so Qin Yue began to move forward.     Huh—     a zombie escaped from Qin Yue's axe.     Qin Yue carefully looked up at its escaping trajectory. It seemed that it had lured the zombies out of the gas station. No wonder she heard the clanging sound earlier. It turned out that the barriers in the gas station had been destroyed. This should only be a speed zombie. Qin Yue was dealing with the rushing ordinary zombies, but he didn't let go of this guy who could sneak attack at any time.

    This zombie has obviously evolved for a while, Qin Yue watched it standing on the roof of the car in the distance and made a sharp provocative sound calmly. It is easy to produce a T1 in a place with a lot of zombies, but it is not so simple to give birth to a T1 with supernatural powers. Qin Yue watched its movement trajectory, and paid special attention to its claws. The blackened object, it can be imagined that it was probably the injured person hiding in the gas station at first, and then the virus broke out and turned into a zombie, eating all the people in the gas station.

    Slashing at the zombies around him, Qin Yue pretended not to notice the speed zombie's actions, and after a while it really lost its composure and sneaked up. Qin Yue fought against it a few times, and every time he deliberately exposed its flaws and lured it into a sneak attack. After a few times, he discovered the inherent frequency of this zombie's actions, and although it was a bit clever, it was not too difficult to deal with.

    While wielding the axe, Qin Yue quietly condensed the supernatural power in his hands. When the zombie attacked again, he suddenly turned around and hit the black fire on its head, and the black fire burned its whole body... It was burned to ashes, leaving only a shining crystal nucleus on the ground.

    After dealing with the zombie in front of him, Qin Yue picked up the crystal nucleus of this speed zombie and quickly cleaned up the battlefield. After getting all the crystal cores, before Qin Yue had time to laugh, she saw another wave of zombies rushing from a distance. She looked at the rushing zombies with glowing eyes, as if seeing a long-lost relative, and couldn't help but think about it. Pick up the ax and say hello to express her deep love for them...

    Zombie brother, come here quickly!