Qin Yue lit a candle in the room, and the candle light flickered slightly in the room, casting the shadow of the person on the wall. Qin Yue has long been used to the days without power supply, she went to the window sill and drew the curtains to prevent others from seeing the light, and then half-lyed on the bed to rest, with the ax in her hand.

    At this time, except for the couple next door who hadn't rested yet, there was no sound in the whole house, and it was basically quite quiet. After the strange black cat ate the mice in her car, it fell asleep for a while, woke up when she parked the car, jumped out of the car with its round eyes meowing, and went out to play again, she went to see it later Once, there was an open can of small fish in the car without any trace of being tampered with, so I don't know what it was doing now.

    In the dim light, Qin Yue's face softened a lot. She leaned against the head of the bed, closed her eyes, her expression was indescribably peaceful, but it looked like a relaxed posture, but in fact her body was always on guard. , As long as there is a sign of trouble, it can respond immediately.

    More than half of the night passed silently, and the wind pushed the clouds to slowly cover the moon.

    Someone was walking around the room, but the people next door didn't respond, as if they were sound asleep. There was a moment of silence after the first slight door opening sound, and then footsteps sounded again, and then the second door opening sound sounded, and like last time, footsteps sounded again after a while, this time the footsteps were walking towards her here.

    There was no wind, and the candles in the house went out automatically after a drop of wax water, and the room was completely dark.

    Kacha—

    the slight sound of the door opening, Qin Yue opened her eyes. In the darkness, her eyes were as cold as ice, and she stared in the direction of the door without a trace of emotion.

    In the darkness, a person walked in.

    He didn't approach quickly, but waited cautiously for a while before entering the room. The moment he opened the door, Qin Yue picked up the ax and swung it over.

    Qu Ling, who was originally full of confidence, opened the door with a smirk, but just as he took a step, he felt a dangerous aura piercing through the air and coming directly into the room, and the smile on his face froze immediately. Lie on the lips, damn, so damn, so alert, is this still a woman! Although Qu Ling was surprised, he didn't hesitate to use his ability to avoid it. In an instant, Qu Ling's figure suddenly disappeared, and the ax flew straight through the door and landed on the wall outside. .

    This is, the field?

    Qin Yue stood up from the bed, waved her hand, took out an ax from the space, and slowly walked out of the room. She looked at the dark corridor and said, "Qu Ling?" The

    person hiding in the darkness was startled. Woman, he never told her his name. Qu Ling looked at the person standing by the door with gloomy eyes. In the dim light of the room, her silhouette did not show any anxiety, but instead carried a strange calmness, as if she herself was born in the darkness, grew up in the darkness, and merged with the darkness Together, he can even feel that this person is not afraid of his abilities, as if he already understood it.

    "Tsk, that's amazing." Qu Ling came out from the darkness, "Should I applaud?" It's

    really him, and that's right, who else can use domains besides Qu Ling. However, Qin Yue is not worried. Although Qu Ling was very powerful in his previous life and knocked down countless supernatural beings with one move in the field, he is probably not yet at the first level, unable to do whatever he wants in the field, even in the field. There is no ability to cross obstacles in the field, so it is not scary.

    She doesn't know much about Qu Ling, and most of what she hears is rumors, but one thing is for sure, the number one master of the eastern base is dark and cold. He was regarded as a child prostitute by his male-loving stepfather. After the apocalypse, he successfully awakened his domain abilities. After strangling his stepfather, he settled in the Eastern Base. Later, because of his beauty, he was framed again and died in Nanling County.

    Speaking of which, this man's life can be described as rough, and his short twenty-odd years of life, like a broom traveling through the stars, amazed everyone's eyes, and then he was buried with people from a whole city.

    Thinking about it, she entered the other party's domain from the very beginning, and he used the convenience of the ability to blur his face so that she would not be able to see the appearance of the deity clearly, but it was necessary to use the ability for such a long time in the early stage. It is said that this is a real genius, but it is a pity that the genius is short-lived.

    "Why, did I say something wrong?" Qu Ling tilted his head. Although he still wears a duckbill cap and cannot see his face clearly, he has an indescribable charm even in the dark. The ability of people to fly moths to a flame.

    "No need to applaud." Qin Yue walked out of the door and unloaded the ax from the wall, "If you have nothing to do, please don't break into other people's rooms casually, it will cause unnecessary misunderstandings." "You mean, lonely men and

    widows ——" Qu Ling's figure suddenly appeared beside Qin Yue, and he leaned his head towards him, "We are in the same room, is it difficult for you?" Seeing an ax swinging towards him again, Qu Ling quickly dodges, and waited until it was safe Looking at the few hairs scattered on the ground, I dare not be presumptuous anymore. If he hadn't flashed so fast just now, it wouldn't have been as simple as a few hairs. Qu Ling rubbed his neck, what a scary woman.

    There was a cat meowing outside the window, Qin Yue went back to the house, picked up the backpack and stuffed an ax and went out. It is about two hours before dawn. If you drive, you will be able to arrive at the gas station after dawn. It's better to do serious things earlier than worrying about evildoers' calculations.

    "Hey, you left so soon?" Qu Ling stood behind her with a playful smile, completely ignoring the noble and glamorous tone of the later period.

    "Otherwise? Stay here to see what you did to them?" Qin Yue replied bluntly, she didn't want to know what Qu Ling wanted to do when he brought down those two men and one woman, even though he hasn't arrived yet She is a cold-blooded pervert in the later stage, but she believes that perversion is not developed in a day, and it can give her a dangerous feeling. I am afraid that there are all kinds of dark thoughts behind this hippie smile.

    "That's terrible." Qu Ling smiled in the dark, "Why don't you stay and play with me?"

    "No time, if you have time to play, why not think about how to prevent people from seeing your appearance during the day." Qin Yue opened the door and said with a blank expression: "Appearance is sometimes a scourge." Qu Ling was

    silent After a while, he suddenly appeared in front of Qin Yue. He removed his ability and took off the duckbill cap on his head. Qin Yue frowned and raised his head to look at the obstacle in front of her. A picturesque young man immediately amazed her all eyes.

    "How about it, isn't it pretty enough?"