Chapter 9: Time To Search

*Some vulgar language*

*Suitcase's P.O.V*

........................................... Why?

Why did this happen to happen!? Why ME!? What did I do to deserve this!?

Oh Balloon.... I miss him. I miss the conversations we had on the show... I miss his cute face and his soft salmon red hair....

I start to blush a little.... I might have a tiny crush on Balloon.... But I'm not sure.... All I know is...

Balloon is gone.... My only true friend. 

I spent most of the day yesterday crying because of the news that Balloon ran away. Baseball tried his best to cheer me up, but he gave me some space. It's nice that he's trying to help.

But it won't be too much. I think right now I'm in my shared room with Microphone. I couldn't tell because I was curled into a ball crying again. Not only was I crying, I could hear voices...

Weird. I don't think anyone was around me. I can't exactly tell, all around me is darkness and- Oh wait........ I know what's happening. I'm having one of those episodes again. Great.

I'm not sure what's wrong with me or why I'm seeing and hearing things that aren't there.... I should go get that checked out... Testtube is a scientist right? Maybe be she could help?

'I'll talk to her later.... I'm not feeling okay right now...', I thought as I continued to sit with my vision all blurry.

I didn't want to move, afraid I would make the visions worse. After a good 30 minutes, I think, I was feeling a little better, and the world looked normal again.

"Suitcase? Suitcase are you ok?", I hear Mic call out to me.

"W-wha? M-mic?", I asked, still a little unaware of what had went on.

"Oh! You're okay!", She exclaimed.

? What happened while I was having that episode?

"W-what h-happened?", I asked.

"Nothing! You were just sitting there.... not moving, mumbling things, shaking and crying like crazy! Are you sure you're okay?", Mic explained to me.

I did all of that? Huh.

"Y-yea. I'm g-good. Just.... missing Balloon...", I confessed, half-truthfully.

"Oh. I understand. I sort of miss him too.... I feel bad for him, getting all the hate he does.", Mic said, in a sympathetic tone.

"By the way. OJ needs us. We need to eat and get ready to head out to the woods to search for Balloon.", Mic said, starting to stand up.

I stand up as well. I head to our restroom to freshen up my look as I probably look like trash.

....... I wish Balloon was still here......

*Mic's P.O.V*

Suitcase went to the restroom just now. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding....

This whole Balloon situation really got everyone on edge. Even NICKEL of all people and he HATES Balloon with a passion. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't the best to him either....

I.... might have manipulated him to mess up in the Bucket Brigade. Don't get me wrong! It was either risk me getting eliminated, or FUCKING PARALYZE BALLOON! WHAT CHOICE DID I HAVE IN THAT!?