The Idea of Family

Start from the beginning

I watched as the door itself would open and on the other side was a woman,that i haven't seen before.

She had brown hair,a white long sleeved shirt,and black pants. As soon as the woman walked into the room she immediately noticed me on the couch.

She then rushed over to a kitchen counter and grabbed a knife then pointed it at me.

Middle aged woman:Who are you!? What did you do to my daughter!? I thought i had told your masters,that i would give up on swordfighting if you promised to not hurt Toshiro while he was in your captivity. You even promised to not go after our daughter as well!

Y/N:Wait wait hold on! There is  some sort of misunderstanding here! I don't have any masters!

Middle aged woman:Bullshit! You Hashimoto's are all the same!

Y/N:W-wait hold on lady! I'm not a Hashimoto!

Middle aged woman:I won't fall to your lies anymore! What did your masters do to my husband? Answer me!

She continued to point that sharp knife at my throat. I don't know what she's talking about or who she is. All i know is that the Hashimoto did something to her family. And she thinks that I'm one of them

I grabbed my Kusarigama and threw it at her. I held onto the chain only for her to parry the Kusarigama with the knife.

Middle aged woman:Nice throw,but i can tell that your an amateur with those!

This woman is scary,it's as if she's a master with a blade. Just imagine what she'd do if she had a sword with with her right now.

I watched as my Kusarigama fell to the floor and i used my chain to retract it. Only for her to grab my arm and put in on my back. Restraining me on the ground

Middle aged woman:Now answer me! What did you bastards do to my daughter!?

Y/N:I don't know what you're talking about!?

Then the door to Kiriko's bedroom would open. The both of us put our attention to the door,as Kiriko stepped out.

She was excited for our night patrol together. Only to be surprised to what was in front of her.

Kiriko:Sorry for taking long Y/N I- Mom! What are you doing here?

Y/N:Wait hold on Mom!?

I looked at the woman who was restraining me. She's her mom?

Kiriko's mom:Hi dear,it's good to see that you're okay!

Her voice was in relief,seeing that her daughter was okay.

Kiriko:Mom,can you get off of Y/N please?

Kiriko's mom:You know this person?

Kiriko:Yes he's my friend.

Kiriko's mom:This is awkward.

I felt the restraint from my arm being let go. As she got off of me. I was able to breathe properly.

Both Kiriko and I sat down at the couch,as her mom offered to make the both of us tea.

As she was making tea,Kiriko used one of her ofuda's on my arm to heal it.

Then i leaned close to her ear and whispered to her.

Y/N:You didn't tell me that your mom was coming.

Kiriko:I didn't know either,she just drops by randomly unannounced.

Y/N:Has she done this before?

Kiriko:Yes! She was even here on that day when i first met you.