starting the gowns

After returning I went straight to the court meeting which was to say the least extremely boring. I snuggled into Draco for a bit afterwards. Then I headed down to the chamber and handed Sirius the letter back from Lucius. "He said send a gift per custom and use better parchment. Passed that make those corrections." He gave me a nervous smile.

"Think he'd like some crystal vials?" He asked clearly a nervous wreck. I giggled at him knowing he would calm eventually.

"Probably. But more importantly bella is your cousin and your the head of house. I need her autograph in my book. You'll help me get it right?!" I said gripping the front of his shirt and giving him his own puppy eyes.

He laughed looking down at me. Already distracted from his concern. "Yes yes I'll help you get it pup." I squealed with joy as I jumped around him in a circle. We spent the next three hours just chatting. Eventually I left to go restart my day. And begin making the robe's.

I waited in the kitchen with Sally until she informed me that first me had left. I went back to my room and set up the first mannequin then I began to start in on making the pattern pieces when papa came in to get me for breakfast I smiled at him. He seemed very satisfied that I reached out to be carried. After breakfast I sat back in my room and carried on with making the inner liner for the over robe. The scales would be attached to it and hidden so that only me and Draco would know about the strongest safety features. First thing I would do would be to stich the rune pattern into the fabric then add the scales afterwards.

I had finally finished adding the rune pattern to them when daddy came in to make sure I took my potions and ate. I showed him my progress as we ate he smoothed my hair gently several times throughout this. By dinner time I was more then slightly exhausted. Papa recognized this easily enough by my sitting in his lap while daddy feed me. He took me to bed and tucked me in.

It took two full days from there to get every last scale in place on only one of them. But I pressed on as I juggled being social and working on these. After a full week I had finally finished the over robe's. A knock on my door as I let my over robe slide into place on the mannequin head me curious. Opening the door only a crack I saw Pansy and the girls all standing in the hall. I let them in and they stared at the beautiful over robe's.

"The over robe is usually done last Harry." Millicent told me. But was clearly in awe of them anyway.

"What can I say I like to work backwards. Next I'll do the top half then the bottom. Pants are easy." I half explained. I was tired and really didn't want to entertain anyone right now. I just wanted to go to sleep. As it was I was also working on making a magical version of a wetsuit for the task, And had suggested Flur get one. She had agreed easily enough.

Pansy seemed to pick up on my tiredness. "Well we just wanted to check on you. Get some sleep Harry. Night." She said pushing the other's into the hall. I nodded and went over to my bed. Laying down on top of it. But I wasn't comfy I glared at nothing before I got up and went to daddy's room.

Once in there I curled up under his blankets and easily went to sleep. I had of course not understood myself when I started on a third robe the next morning but daddy said it was probably because of having an alpha mate. My instincts told me to make another so I would. I had nodded but had also noticed that the robe was rather long but it felt right. It took me much less time to complete this one now I had done so twice already. I quickly managed to cut the pattern pieces for the next bit. By the time the yule ball came I was a wreck papa and daddy had been teaching me dancing. Sirius and Remus had focused on the editicate for supper.

Luna had assured me it would all go well many times. I however was still a big ball of nerves. I packed up Draco's robe's. And send it via Sally to him on the day of he had yet to see them but I knew I had it right. Thanks to Luna blindfolding him for the fittings. As soon as I sent it I wrap our other mate's robe's in the same way before burying them in my trunk. I took the whole mannequin to daddy's room and set it down in the room nosily.

"Daddy help me look pretty please." I whined at him as he blinked sleep from his eyes. He sat up but was clearly not awake.

"Your already pretty bug." Papa said obviously more awake then daddy. "Come on then I know just how to make you even prettier." He said waving me to come closer. I did get close I sat on his side of the bed wanting to be as pretty as I could be for tonight. "The trick is beauty sleep." He said as he suddenly grabbed me yanking me into bed between them and ensuring I was encased tightly between their arms.

"More sleep." Daddy agreed even as he started to snore softly. I really didn't have much chance getting away. And it was very comfy in their arm's. So I let myself fall asleep with them just like that.

Two hours later Papa woke me up telling me to go get in the bath with Daddy. Heading in I climbed in the tub with Daddy. He chuckled at me as I rubbed at my eyes. "rince your face hunny. Then I'll apply the mask." Daddy informed me. After the mask was applied to me I put some on him. To make him pretty for Papa. By the time we got out of the tub we were both feeling very pampered. Daddy got dressed in simple dress slacks with his usual over robe. I began to put on my dress slacks and dress shirt But when I went to pick up the sash.

Daddy stopped me by putting another of his normal over robes on me. I looked up at him in question. "Still need to do your hair. And a small touch of makeup. Don't want your clothes messed up now do we?" He said. I nodded blushing slightly.

He quickly sat me down and began to brush my hair gently. I watched quietly at first. Eventually I desire to tell him about my duelist autograph book. "Daddy do you think flitwick would be willing to sign my autograph book. It's for top duelists still have to get yours." I asked mumbling about needing his at the end. He chuckled softly at the end. Leaning down he kissed my cheek.

"Of course I'll sign it hunny. And I'm sure filius will be more then willing." He told me happily as he began to braid my hair. "I've heard about this book and we will have to arrange a way to hide who some of those autographs are. But I think it's a lovely hobby darling."

After almost half an hour our positions were switched. Daddy had put four braid's in my hair and bound them into an stylish bun. I decided to curl his hair and bind the side pieces behind his head. Daddy relaxed into my ministration quite quickly. "I was thinking perhaps we show them some of what you look like hunny. Basically just relaxing the glamour. What do you think hunny." He said conversationally.

I hummed pinning his hair in place. "I was thinking of not wearing one at all starting tonight. After all nobody's seen much of me for weeks. But relaxing the glamour would probably be better then just foregoing." I sighed at the end not happy to be wearing a glamour at all.

When we finished hair and makeup Papa showed up and dragged us to the dinning room. Getting us to eat finally. As me and daddy were finishing he darted out of the room. And came back with two over robes. He took the normal robe's from Daddy and me before helping us both get the over robes on. And using a spell on us.

I sent him a questioning look. "Only those trusted with the truth will see through any glamour you put up now. So I'll see you, and daddy." He explained. Me and daddy jumped at him clinging to him. Though daddy whispered something in his ear. The ball would begin soon then after we would send Papa to bring Voldemort to the chamber and we would do the ritual to put him to rights. This would be a long night. Especially with the time turner.