Oh!

After Harry went over to the girls I frowned. Something was bothering Harry and he was keeping another secret from me. I was beyond irritated. Making eye contact with flint I flicked my wrist in their direction telling him without words to go spy on their conversation. He obliged acting like he was just really into a book.

          I watched as he sat within hearing range and seemed to become annoyed. But then after another minute or so he seemed shocked. Then very worried looking at Harry I could tell he was upset but doing his best to hide it. Noticing Flint making for the bookcase in a hurry I followed him.

       Once at the bookcase I snapped "well?" He turned to me with a pained expression. Seeming to have an internal debate on how to say whatever it was.

         "You have been dating for how long? Where was your first date with him? And how upset are you going to be if he can't go with you to the yule ball?" He rattled off stepping back out of my reach. Clearly knowing how angry being questioned made me.

           "And how is any of that your business!?" I whisper yelled at him. Completely furious I send him to find out what Harry isn't telling me and he starts questioning me about me and Harry's relationship honestly!?

            "Harry thinks he's doing something wrong. Because he doesn't understand the difference between dating and courting. And you haven't asked to take him somewhere just the two of you yet. He's also worrying about the yule ball. That's why it's my business." Flint snapped back whispering furiously. "Can you imagine if his dad found out that he is stressing because your falling short on boyfriend responsibility's."

          I visibly blanched at that. "Oh! I'm since the first Hogsmead trip. I've been rather distracted...." I chewed on my lip a bit in worry. "The difference between courting and dating is his father's responsibility. And as for the ball I don't know." I just knew the girls were going to be a right pain in my ass for this.

       Turning to where the girls had been thinking I could salvage the whole thing by asking him now I was surprised to find them gone. "Shit where'd they go?" I grabbed Flint's shoulder ruffly. "My room now I need help planning." As I dragged him towards the stairs I motioned to Crab and Goyal to follow.