"You're home?"

"Yeah, Hajiya sent me."

"Yes I called her minutes ago and she said you're not at home. So We'll be visiting Zayn and Eira after Isha then we'll take off from then. Tell Sa'eeda when she wakes up, tell her it's so nice that she's ignoring me and my calls." Jasmine spoke.

"Okay then. Safe trip and my regards to big bros." Jasmine answered and disconnected the call.

"Mummy I'm leaving." Aisha yelled a little.

"You should wait for Sa'eeda to wake up."

"Nah I'm okay, I didn't tell Hajiya that I'd stay long."

"Okay then, tell her we'll talk on phone."

As Aisha existed the house, she placed her phone to her ear and wait for the other person to pick the call.

"Hello Sadeeq." She uttered as soon as he answered. She kept quite.

"Let's meet, I want us to talk."

"Where are you?" She heard him faintly said.

"I'm at..."

*

"I told you not to worry about it, I made reservations for us." Jasmine told Muslim for the nth time. He laughed

"What's funny?"

"I'm just impressed. I can't wait to see that though." His smile calm and intact.

"You two are always arguing, habiby told me." Eira's voice came as she held a tray of fruits which was requested by Jasmine.

"Awwn habiby." Jasmine mimicked in an annoying tone. "What's wrong with ‘Zayn’?"

"Habiby is much more better." Zayn spoke.

"Alright habiby." Jasmine and Muslim uttered in unison. They both laughed, Eira joined them.

"No, no. ‘Zayn’ is for normal people whilst ‘habiby’ is for my habibty." Zayn explained as Eira sat before him. He snaked his arm around her waist from behind and pulled her closer to him. She pecked his cheek and relaxed on his side.

"Ew." Jasmine commented.

"You guys are so cheesy." Muslim pretended to puke.

"While you guys are so unromantic." Eira said.

"No it's just hayaa'." Jasmine batted her eyelashes.

"Yeah yeah, we love in private, but then it's perfect." Muslim added.

"Wow, cute babies alert. I mean what the hell." Jasmine stared at her brother and his wife.

"Y'know, half-caste men are just so perfect. I mean just take a look at habiby." Eira said proudly in her Arabic accent.

"I don't understand why you're using plural here." Jasmine laughed.

"Exactly my thought." Muslim supported.

"My love is so perfect. Come here." Eira said and snuggled into her husband.

"Maybe we should leave." Muslim cleared his throat.

"Yes I need a private time with my wife." Zayn voiced jokingly.

"I just can't imagine how your babies would look like. Your blue eyes, his hazel ones. Ya Allah." Jasmine couldn't help but adore the unborn children, probably not conceived yet even.

"Our princes and princess will be cuter Jaz."

"That is for sure."

They chitchatted a lot before the couple took the other to the airport. Jasmine hugged Zayn and Eira while Muslim just shook hands with Zayn and waved at Eira, the bid byes and departed.