Chapter 37: Reconcile

(Y/N's POV)
After the fight, Kenny had told you information that blew your mind, but in some weird way, it did make sense.

Levi was your uncle. It actually made sense. You remembered a while back when he would ask you random questions about your past. You thought of it as him just getting to know you. But know, know you know as to why. He must have stopped asking you those types of questions as he probably lost hope in you trying to remember.

You would talk to Levi about it one day.

It begged another question. How would you confront your father about this? Willy Tybur. You didn't feel betrayed but you did feel off. Your father was your role model, your inspiration but now that you learnt this maybe he wasn't actually one. But in your eyes, he still is a good dad.

But now that Kenny was gone it was just you and Frieda on the bed together.

"Where's Hazel and Laura?"

"They're sleeping peacefully in their room," Frieda said, massaging your shoulders.

"I can't believe it, but what he said might be true." You said. You showed her your arm a symbol of what Kenny informed you about.  "He had the same one."

"I know it's crazy to hear, just take time to let it sink in," Frieda reassured you with her sweet, soothing voice that was like nectar to your ears.

"I'll ask him more questions later. . . But speaking of which he is one strong guy. I can see why he serves you."

She immediately stopped massaging you, and you knew you fucked up in some shape or form. You turned around to see her crossing her arms at you.

"Did I say something wrong?" You lightly chucked trying to make at atmosphere a bit better, but you knew it wasn't going to work.

"Kenny doesn't serve me. He takes watch over me. Serve is a really bad way of saying things (Y/N)."

"Alright, I get it I can see why he watches over you."

Frieda nodded her head, continuing to massage you. "That's better."

"Anyways what I was trying to say is, I think it's time we should do some training you know. One-on-one sparring."

Freida rested her head on your shoulder. "You really think I need it?" She asked.

"I think you should. It'll benefit you. You'll at least know how to defend yourself."

"If you say it like that, I guess I wouldn't lesson from humanity's strongest soldier." She wrapped her arms around you, squeezing you tightly.

"You've gotten bigger." She muttered slowly.

"In a bad way?"

"No in a good way. You're stronger I feel it. Makes it easier to hug you as well." She chirped happily in your ear.

Gosh, she was the perfect woman in the world for you. You weren't out on expedition at the moment so you had to train during the estate. You would punch trees to the point where they would fall at how lethal your jabs were. Not to mention you would do full-body workouts to maintain your physique and strength.

"I think it's time to sleep." You yawned, finally lying down on the bed as Frieda cuddle up with you, caressing your cheek, resting on your chest.

"I love you so much (Y/N)." She leaned in to kiss you on the cheek.

You chuckled. "I love you, more than you would ever know."

(TIMESKIP)
WHOOSH!

PHOOSH!

BHOOSH!

You demonstrated a few jabs to Frieda to follow. Frieda being that amazing person she is, gave you a standing ovation while you were doing it.

"That was amazing! Let me try." She stood up from the ground, taking her stance, jumping up and down ready.

whoosh!

phoosh!

bhoosh!

What did you just witness?

Those were the weakest punches you had ever seen someone throw. Her punches were so bad, that it wouldn't even hurt a fly. You did your best to hold in your laughter at how bad it was, but the look on Frieda's face immediately changed your mood.

She looked extremely disappointed in herself.

"Are you alr-"

"I can't. I just can't. I can't hurt someone." She meekly said.

This was exactly one of the reasons you fell in love with her. She was kind-hearted with such a good nature within her, that she couldn't hurt anyone.

But it was a weakness as well. You knew you couldn't change her in a snap of a finger, you didn't want to change but it wasn't something you had to do. It would benefit her more than she would possibly ever know.

You grabbed a hold of her shoulders looking at her blue eyes glistening right back at you.

"Frieda I know it's hard, trust me I've been there before, but you need to try. Think about Hazel, think about Laura. Their lives are in danger and I'm not there who will be there to protect them?"

"You Frieda."

You let those words slip out of your mouth as you watched Frieda working like clockwork to come out with a judgement of her own, and you knew what her answer was. You could see in her eyes. A glint of determination and ferocity took over her.

You gave her a smirk knowing what choice she had made.

"Let's try again (Y/N)."

(TIMESKIP)
You taught her everything there was to know bout fighting. How to land hard punches, how to be quick on your feet and how to grapple onto them, and even how to choke them out.

Even though Frieda couldn't do most of the things you taught her, it was better than nothing. She was learning, that was all you could ever ask.

Once you were done with that the both of you just leaned on one another, enjoying the sunset. It was amazing to experience these things with Frieda again. It was like you were teenagers again. How you missed the good old days. Days where you would. . .

Reconcile.