Chapter 9: Mike Squad

"SHIT HIS LOSING BLOOD!" Shouted an unknown figure.

"WHAT DO WE! WHAT DO WE DO!"

"KILL HIM!"

"NO YOUR NOT DOING THAT HIS MY RASCAL!"

"LET ME DO A BLOOD TRANSFUSION WITH HIM"

"YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DO THAT FRIE-

(Y/N POV 842)

GAH!

Once again you woke up with sweat dripping off your face.

Another dream?

I looked up to see a bunch of new faces, although they were quite familiar now.

"Gelgar, Nanaba, Lynne, Thomas and Henning what are you all doing here?" They all smiled at you.

"We've been assigned to our first mission sleepy head." Nanaba kicking your shin softly.

Where had this happened before. Deja Vu?

"What mission is this exactly?" You groaned as Gelgar and Lynne helped you to stand up.

"This mission is to learn more about the Reiss family." Mike answered the question for them.

"Captain Mike." You all saluted at him, which in response he smiled.

"You mean that noble family what do they have to do with anything?" Henning questioned Captain Mike.

"It seems that Erwin believes that there are connected to the Royal Family." Mike simply stated.

"That makes no sense though, where did Erwin get this information from?" Gelgar asked this time.

"Where he got it from it was tipped off and the person who said is confidential at the moment."

You all nodded your heads satisfied with that answer at the moment.

"(Y/N), Gelgar and Nanaba you'll be heading off to Reiss Family estate." Nanaba eyes lighted up after hearing this news.

"Henning, Thomas and Lynne you're with me we're heading off to meet Erwin." Mike said.

Before we all went our separate we huddled up together as a squad, putting our hands in.

"Do we really have to do this Captain Mike?" You asked.

"Of course we do! This will work on teamwork and chemistry with one another are you ready?" Mike questioned us all, looking at every individual.

You sighed as you had the first line.

"Save one." You said

"Save all." Gelgar said

"We do it." Nanaba saId

"Because we can." Thomas said

"And we will." Lynne said

"For our comrades." Henning said

"And For Humanity!" Mike roared as we all lifted our hands up together.

(TIMESKIP)

"Come on how long is it going to take to arrive at the Reiss estate?" Gelgar groaned as he rode his horse.

"Calm down will you, we're almost here." Nanaba replied.

You all dismounted from your horses as you continued walking around the Reiss estate, how could a family be living in this big of an estate.

And there she was. Your eyes widened as you saw a beautiful girl with dark long black hair that reached to her lower neck, seemingly wearing farm clothes, as it seemed as though she was reading a book to herself.

"Is it just me or am I falling in love and is she our age? Gelgar questioned the both of you.

"Seems like she's our age, do we go up to her or something." You asked Gelgar nudging him.

"No you go up to her."

"Me? What am I going if anything you should be you Gelgar didn't you just say you feel in love with her?"

"Yeah I did, but not tha-"

"OW!" You both said, as you looked at Nanaba who bonked both of you in head as she rolled her eyes at the both of you.

"Boy will be boys." She muttered as she pulled both, Gelgar's and your ears as we approached the beautiful girl.

"Sorry if we're interrupting you but we were just wondering if you're part of the Reiss family."

"Yes I suppose I am-" All she need to do was look up once and recognise who you were, her pupils in her eyes enlarged at what she had just witness, dropping her book, causing a thud on the ground. Her hands shaking as she did her best to stand up with Gelgar immediately rushing up to help her stand.

Once she was standing upright she locked eyes with me as you saw tears forming in her eyes.

Did you do something to make her cry?

"I'm sorry but did I do anything to make yo-"

The sudden impact of her rushing her into you with a hug that could kill a grown man.

She looked up at you, with loving eyes as she caressed you cheeks.

This was the most weirdest encounter of your life.

You didn't even know this girl.

You could see the look on Nanaba face as she livivd from what she had just witnessed.

So you decided to push the girl slightly away, which made her slightly shocked at your action.

"Is something wrong (Y/N)?" She asked you.

How did she know my name? Did I meet her in Marley? Was she also a spy from Marley?

"I'm sorry but am I suppose to know you." You chuckled trying to play off the awkward tension between everyone here.

"Y-you don't remember me?" She stuttered as she peered into your eyes to see if you were lying, and you were certainly not lying.

"Like I said I don't know you I've never met you once in my lifetime." You told honestly, it seemed those words really hurt her to her core as she stood their frozen for a second, not long after looking extremely worried as she placed her hand on your shoulder firmly to the point where you couldn't move.

"A-ackerman, y-your dad Kenny, Uri, Frieda Reiss does that not ring any bells!" She frantically said, hoping you would pick up on those words, shaking you continuously. "This shouldn't be possible uncle said the Founding titan couldn't erase Ackerman memories so how did he forget." She muttered.

Ackerman? What the hell was that.

My dad Kenny? My dad was William Tybur

Uri? Who was that

Frieda Reiss? Was I meant to know her

Founding Titan? Was it located somewhere here?

Nanaba and Gelgar felt worried for you as they separated her from you forcefully.

"I don't know how many times I have to say this but those words mean nothing to me." She looked hurt from that comment of yours but stood her ground nevertheless.

"I'll tell you all you need to know with one condition that the both of you leave expect for (Y/N)" She glared at both Nanba and Gelgar as you also told them to leave, they reluctantly didn't want to leave, especially Gelgar as he thought it would be to dangerous but nonetheless they dispersed from the area.

What a strange first mission.

With the Mike. . .

Squad.