Chapter 10: Veracity

(Y/N's POV 842)

"So what did you want to talk to me about exactly." You said waiting for a response from her.

"I'll tell you everything I know about you and in return, you can decide whether you believe me or not." She held my hands, looking at me with absolute sincerity.

"Alright, then I suppose shoot."

"Your last name is Ackerman, you're an Ackerman, your father Kenny is also an Ackerman, your father has served my family for basically his whole life and still is to this day."

This was too much information for even you. You tried your best to not spill any Marley information while talking to her.

"Wait, wait an Ackerman? What is that? And I don't even know your name."

She bonked her head, laughing softly at your questions. "I didn't say my name how stupid am I!" She shrieked. "I'm Frieda Reiss I'm a part of the Royale family a princess and your childhood friend and you're an Ackerman. An Ackerman well let's just say are a special type of people." She smiled at you warmly.

You couldn't help but smile at her back. DAMN this woman with her seductive traits.

You were going to ask a risky question that would expose your whole identity, but it didn't matter as you would kill her straight after.

Right here, right now.

"I'm not an Ackerman, I'm not a devil! A good Eldian." You placed your hands on your blade ready to yank out your blades, she took notice of this as she grabbed your trembling hands gently, placing them on her chest.

"All the people in the walls are sinners!. . . But not you, you are an Ackerman, a good one at that." She let go of your hands leaning into your ear as she cupped her hands to your ears whispering. "Do you think you could kill me? Would you be able to do it?"

"I know I could, what makes you think I can't."

She never stopped smiling at you, that was the worst part of it all.

How could an individual still be smiling even knowing that there was someone who would potentially kill him? You were her childhood friend but there had to be something more to the story.

She whispered to your ear once again. "After all, I am the Founding Titan."

You stepped back a bit after you let the words resonate, a bit startled.

She was the one that you've been trying to find, it took 3 years to find her but you did. That's all that mattered now, the mission at hand.

You were left speechless, so Frieda continued her talk.

"Whether you betray me or not I'm just happy that I got to meet you again, and I hope you'll come to visit me again sometime." She grabbed your hands out once again.

"How can you be so happy, knowing that I'm the en-

"The enemy? That doesn't matter to me, what matters to me is that you're here." She chuckled softly.

"If whatever you say is true, I understand that I'm meant to be your childhood friend but is there anything else?" You questioned, this time her face blushing, her having to think about her answer.

"Your someone. . . special to me."

"Special? How so?"

Her face turned extremely red now, was the farm smell this bad?

"I can't really explain in words. . . so let me explain it in my actions."

"Action? What do you-"

Frieda just kissed me.

There was no hesitation at any point. As soon as her mouth touched yours, you stopped breathing. She trembled and made a half-growling, half-moaning sound from the back of her throat. You experienced little shocks of pleasure and fear as she parted your lips and intensified the kiss. You ceased to deliberate. Finally, you chose to press into her while she sank her fingers into your hair, placing your hands on her hips. It was silky and plush. She didn't feel that way about anything else. Your heart nearly burst from the excitement you experienced. I couldn't stand the flurry of sensations that kept crawling across my body. Scary. Thrilling.

You didn't know it then, but there was most certainly more to come.

You didn't expect this to happen, not in the slightest but it did, a surprise, but a welcome one.

She broke out of our battle with one another as she just smiled at you.

Was this the type of relationship we had back then?

"I've been wanting to do that for a while, and there's something else as well." She muttered lowly, but audible enough for you to hear.

"What else-"

"OW!" She was squeezing your cheeks so hard and badly that you thought you were going to bleed. As she let go of you, laughing softly.

"That was what I wanted to do."

She rubbed your cheeks as a somewhat sorry gesture, it was almost time to go.

"I really have to go now." She nodded her head in response, not before saying something else.

"Come visit here next week, I have someone I want you to meet."

You nodded your head as you quickly ran to find a pissed of Nanaba and a smirking Gelgar.

"So how was your talk with her royal majesty." Gelgar chortled, as he walked up to you, nudging your arm.

"It went alright, but it was interesting."

"Really? I think it went more than alright, hey Nanaba I think you have some competition to deal with."

Nanaba immediately shot up walking up to Gelgar and hitting him in the head.

"I'M JOKING, I'M JOKING!" Gelgar shouted.

"Let's just head back and report to Captain Mike and Commander Erwin our findings already." She scoffed as she quickly mounted her horse, riding away.

"She seems pissed." You said.

"I wonder why she's so pissed," Gelgar smirked at you.

What was that supposed to mean? Did you do something to tick off Nanaba?

Oh well, all I knew was that today was a day to be remembered.

You now knew that she was the Founding Titan and that she was a part of the Royal Family.

Two missions and two sides of you.

The Marley Side and The Eldian Side.

You would report back to both sides.

But which one did you really want to side with, only time will tell with the. . .

Veracity.