Chapter 36: Fight

(Y/N's POV)
"Dad! I want that apple please" Hazel pointed out to the red ripe apple hanging on one of the trees. You smiled at her, "Nice choice!"

You picked her up, and you held her tightly, letting her take the apple for herself.

"Piggyback please!" She exclaimed.

You chuckled at her comment. "One piggyback coming right up!"

Hazel was really mature for a 5-year-old, she had your looks and you must say good looking if she got your looks.

She spoke about her aspirations in life which were just playing with the barn animals, she was just a child, after all, she wouldn't know any better.

While you were giving her a piggyback, back to the house as was reading stories off the top of her head, which was actually pretty impressive. She was just like her mother who loved reading books.

"Daddy, what were you like when you were younger, were you cool?" She asked excitedly.

"Cool? I guess I was." You chuckled.

"Mum always bring her mummy and daddy to our house! When will you bring your mummy and daddy?"

Damn. What was with these questions, young girl? Was Hazel perhaps a secret spy trying to get information out of you?

If she was, she was doing a better job than most.

"Who knows, enough about me Hazel, what about you? How's school."

"School is really good! I made a lot of friends. . . But some people can be really rude." She whined.

You raised an eyebrow at this as you almost neared the Estate.

"How so?"

"They're big bullies that bully people for no reason."

"I see Hazel, sometimes you need to stand up to those bullies."

"Okay, Dad." She wrapped her arms around your neck hugging you tightly.

You placed Hazel down, holding her hand as you entered the house.

"We're ho-"

"Grandpa!" Hazel rushed up to Rod, who gave her a big hug.

You weren't surprised that he was in the Estate even though if you had to be honest you didn't really like him, so you didn't pay him any attention. Still as fat as ever and a coward to add to it.

But it was the person that was sitting at the table that sparked your intention it was none other than. . .

"Kenny, what are you doing here?"

Kenny laughed hysterically banging the table with his fist. "So ya do remember me ya rascal!"

"Father could you please leave the room with Hazel." Freida had entered the room requesting her father to leave, which Rod accepted in haste with Hazel not before stopping beside you having something to say to you.

"It's good to see you again."

You remained silent as he walked past you.

Frieda dragged you by the hand, as you sat right in front of Kenny. While Frieda was acting as some sort of meditation sitting in the middle.

Frieda looked at Keeny dead in the eye who was playing with his knife, but as soon as he looked at Frieda, he immediately stopped playing with it.

"Come on Frieda ya know I ca-"

Frieda stared hard at Kenny. This was the first time you had ever seen Frieda look at someone so seriously. You were glad you weren't at the receiving end of Frieda's deadly stare

"Fine, I'll tell him."

"Tell me what?"

"I'm your daddy ya rascal."

You bursted out laughing. "You've got to be joking right?. . . Right?"

You looked at Frieda for any help but all she could give you was a sympathetic look.

"I ain't joking ya rascal. . . Think about it (Y/N)  how do you think you're so strong?"

"It's because I train hard what else would it be?"

"That may be true rascal but it's also genetic. . . I can prove it."

You sat there in silence, letting this information sink in for a minute until you said your next comment.

"How so?"

Kenny gave you a grin as he slammed his fist on the table so hard that it broke in half.

You had to be honest, you were impressed by the strength to do that not many could do, and you had a grin on your face.

"Sorry about breaking your table princess." Kenny chuckled.

"It's alright. Just fight outside please." She said, then she looked at you. "Enjoy! Don't get too hurt before bed." She smiled at you.

"I'll do my best."

(TIMESKIP)
"I'm going to beat the living shit out of you Kenny." You said as you both circled one another, waiting for the other to strike.

"I like to see ya try ya rascal! Come and get me!"

You threw a quick jab, which any normal person would have been hit right in the face and it would've been a one-punch knockout right then and there, but it seems Kenny evaded it.

You threw a couple of more punches, in attempts to throw him off balance, but he was a lot quicker than you thought. You were never going to hit him at this rate, if he planned to tire you out, it wouldn't work because you had other plans.

You'd tank his shot. He threw a hook to your face but you caught it with your hand. You gave him no time to react as you gripped his hand to the point that he wouldn't be able to let go.

The look on Kenny's face knew that you weren't messing around. You were going to crush his hand if it was the last thing you did. He instantly threw a kick to your ribs but you block it with your other hand. You let go of his hand that you were holding as you kicked his chest, causing him to fly back.

That kick was enough to make someone call it a day and be lights off. It was certainly working on Kenny. He had a hard time breathing, but what was interesting even though he was struggling to breathe, he was laughing throughout the pain.

"You got me good ya rascal!"

It was interesting. . .

Fight.