Chapter 11: Divulgence

(Y/N's POV 842)

"So the Reiss family are the true royals and to further detract attention from themselves, they created a fake King and royal family." Erwin smiled as the Mike Squad was surrounding him, within a small room that some would see looked quite luxurious for even the Survey corps to own.

"There he is, at it again with that look of his," Mike smirked as he crossed his arms, analysing the situation of the matter.

"That girl, Frieda Reiss was the one who confirmed our suspicions?" Erwin directed his question to you.

"Yeah, she told me everything about her life basically." You lied as easily as you breathe. They had no idea that she was a titan at all.

"She told (Y/N) more than just that," Gelgar smirked as it seemed that both Erwin and Mike seem interested in where this conversation was going.

"It seemed like she knew me from before, she said I was an Ackerman and I had a father, but I have no recollection of any of that."

"Do you believe in the words she said to you?." Mike asked

"I'm not sure, but she seemed genuine about it." You simply replied.

Mike simply nodded his head.

"I think you're forgetting about something else (Y/N)" Gelgar teased you as you groaned at him which made everyone look at you even more interested than before.

"She may have or may not. . . kissed me. . . BUT I DON'T LIKE HER LIKE THAT" You blurted out the last words, which got everyone shocked.

"You player!" Thomas nudged your arm.

"Way to go!" Henning slapped your back, which made you almost choke.

"So cute!" Lynne squealed.

"I knew you always had it in you." Mike ruffled your hair, with his big and firm hands.

"Not you too, Captain Mike." You groaned as Mike simply chuckled.

"Yeah, it's whatever." Nanaba rolled her eyes at this conversation.

"What happened to you?" You asked her.

"Nothing." She firmly said.

"Wait haven't you noticed it seems like she has a cru-"

"OW!" Gelgar immediately dropped to the floor as Nanaba swept his leg, pinning his hand on his back.

"OKAY! OKAY! I promise I'll keep my mouth shut let go of me!" Gelgar shouted Nanaba feeling satisfied let go.

"You really are a dangerous woman," Gelgar said to Nanaba.

"Alright, I think that's enough I want the Mike Squad to leave the room now except for (Y/N) thank you," Erwin commanded.

They all nodded their heads exiting the room.

"So what do you two want with me?" You questioned both of them as they looked you dead in the eyes.

"I assume you are curious about who this individual that tipped off this information was?" Erwin looked at you.

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in the slightest bit." You simply said.

"Well to answer it his name is Grisha Yeager." Mike chimed in.

"Grisha Yeager as in the doctor?"

"Precisely." They both said at the same time.

"How would he know about who truly is the Royal family?" You questioned both of them, and in response, Erwin gave out a slight smile.

"You are  right with that question, that is why we want you to investigate him, get to know him better, and understand the man named Grisha Yeager, is that fine with you?" Erwin asked you.

"Understood commander!" You saluted him.

"You may go now." Erwin gestured for you to leave.

As you exited the room.

(No One's POV)

"So how is the Mike Squad doing?"

"They're doing great I engraved my message of teamwork in their hearts." Mike proudly praised his team.

Erwin smiled at his response.

"That's good to hear Mike, let's hope it stays that way."

Mike went up to grab a book from the shelf.

"I hope so too." He smiled.

"Moving on can give me a report of every individual on your team."

Mike nodded his hand as he began to speak.

"Nanaba is a strong-willed individual, she's quick on her feet and likes the sense of competition just like Gelgar if that creates a bond between them I'm all for it, but it's obvious that she likes (Y/N) to a certain degree this is a dangerous relationship that causes things to go south, members should never date."

"Henning, Lynne and Thomas as true, loyal soldiers who know what it takes to fight for humanity, they would sacrifice their lives in a second if it meant protecting humanity from the titans, an admirable trait."

"Gelgar just like Nanaba is quite serious with his job, but when he can relax, he is certainly quite the character. It is easy to see that he sees (Y/N) as someone to be respected he is truly loyal to him and would die for him."

"And lastly-"

"Your favourite." Erwin chuckled.

"How did you know?" Mike simply smiled back.

"Come on how long have we known each other? I can tell who's the favourite in this Squad."

"Shouldn't have even asked that question, anyways when I think of (Y/N) is think his another version of me that has far more potential than I ever had, he has the best trait of every one of us he truly is a remarkable soldier."

"Humanity's strongest soldier," Erwin added.

"I don't think he's reached that title yet." Mike laughed scratching his head.

"He will one day."

"I know, no doubt if it's anyone it's him." Boasted Mike.

"I'm glad he's on our side."

"Yeah me too." Erwin finished off by saying

(TIMESKIP)

(Y/N's POV)

(Y/N): I've located The Founding Titan.

Magath: Excellent, as expected from Marley's greatest warrior.

(Y/N): When will you be sending the other warriors?

Magath: We haven't fully confirmed which warriors will inherit what, but Zeke has inherited The Beast Titan

(Y/N): Really? Tell him that congratulations are for me.

Magath: Will do, thanks to you Marley is one step close, to taking down those devils, Goodbye for now.

(Y/N): Goodbye sir.

The radio ended with that.

Devils?

Were they devils?

To you, they were friends whom you could trust your life with.

No, they weren't devils at all, but you knew your mission would eventually be over and soon your warriors would join alongside you.

You had, to be honest, you would feel sad once you left this place but after all, you had already told the. . .

Divulgence