Thank you

Chapter 46

Friday, 3:23 am

In the bunker

Katie's POV

I'm in Dad's room, trying to steal my phone back. I'll put it back where I found it, I swear. I just wanna let Bailey know why I'm not talking to her. I want her to know that it's only because I'm grounded. I don't want her to think I just randomly decided to not talk to her. Dad put my phone in his nightstand, which is right next to his bed, where he's sleeping. Why'd I choose to do this when Dad's sleeping? I could've done this when he was awake and anywhere but his room. That would've made this a whole lot easier. I open his nightstand, and I grab my phone. As I'm closing it, it makes a creaking sound, and I jump in fear that it might've woken Dad up. It didn't, but that was close. Now I have to get out of here, before he does wake up. I start making my way out of the room, when someone grabs my arm. Fuck.

Dad: Turn around.

Katie: No, I'm good.

Dad: I'm not asking. Turn around.

Before I can respond, he turns me around, making me face him.

Katie: Um, good morning?

Dad: It's 3 in the morning and you're sneaking around my room? Why?

Katie: Um, I was just looking for a hoodie. I got cold and I wanted one of your hoodies.

Dad: I might've believed that, if you weren't holding your phone. Katie, if you're gonna lie, you could at least try to be good at it.

BITCH?! DON'T INSULT MY LYING SKILLS! I'M WORKING ON THEM! IT'S JUST...NOT WORKING OUT VERY WELL!

Katie: I wanted to-

Dad: Stop. Whatever lie you're about to come up with, I'm not gonna buy it. Ok? So stop lying, give me this He takes my phone back from me and go get my belt off my dresser.

Katie: No, that's not-

Dad: Katelyn Grace, you're already in enough trouble for looking through my stuff while I was asleep, and stealing from me-

Katie: I didn't steal anything. My phone is mine. I was just taking it back.

Dad: I bought it, and I pay the bill for it, so it's mine.

Katie: But you gave it to me, so it's mine.

Dad: Katelyn, I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you, especially not this early in the morning. Go get my belt, and come here, so that I can spank you for being disrespectful.

Katie: Daddy, I'm sorry. I-

Dad: Don't. Go get my belt. I won't ask again.

I huff, and go to his dresser to get his belt. I get the belt, then go back to Dad. I give him the belt and he pulls me close to him. He pulls me over his knees and pulls my pants and underwear down. I didn't know this was gonna be bare. Why the fuck is this bare? It's 3 in the morning. Why am I getting a bare spanking?