Am I in trouble?

Chapter 30

The same day, 6:20 am

In the bunker

Katie's POV

I'm sitting on the couch, while Dad angrily stands in front of me, asking me about where I went. He's really pissed off, but I think he's also confused. He's pissed off because he didn't know I wasn't in the bunker, and he's confused because he doesn't know why I'd leave the bunker. He doesn't know why I'd sneak out, after getting in trouble, last time.

Katie: Dad, I wasn't-

Dad: Katelyn Grace Winchester, your either gonna tell me where you were, or you're gonna take a spanking with my belt. Then, you're gonna tell me where you were, on a sore ass. I'm not in the mood for this right now. I thought you were in bed, Katie. But you weren't. You were out, doing who knows what, while Dean and I had no idea that you even left your bedroom. And you thought that hiding in a bush would save you? Tell me where you went, Katelyn.

Katie: I just went outside, for some fresh air. And I lost track of time.

Dad: So now you're lying?

Katie: No. I-

Dad: Katie, if you had just gone outside for some fresh air, you'd have told us that you were going outside. And you wouldn't have hidden behind a bush, when you saw me. So I'm gonna give you one more chance to tell me the truth, before I spank you for sneaking out, and now lying to me about sneaking out.

Katie: Dad-

Dad: 1...

Is he serious right now? Counting? That's the stupidest way to get somebody to tell you something. Counting down like they're a fucking child.

Dad: 2...

Katie: Daddy.

Dad: 3. Come on.

Katie: Wait-

He grabs me by the arm and starts taking me to his room. I'm trying to get out of his grip, but he's holding my arm kinda tight. Tighter than usual. I think he's more pissed off than last time. Obviously. I knew that there was a big chance that I'd get caught, but I snuck out anyway. Now Dad's pissed at me and I'm about to get spanked.

Dad: I really thought you wouldn't do this again, Katelyn. I can't believe you. I couldn't believe you, the first time. But you just keep doing it. You better have a good reason for this. But I doubt you do. Do we need to put security cameras up or something? Would that keep you from sneaking out?

Katie: I was just-

Dad: I don't think you understand me when I say that you will face consequences for things. I think I'm gonna have to be more strict on you, because that's the only way that I can think of that'll get you to listen to me.

He takes me inside his room, and closes and locks the door. Then he brings me over to his bed and without thinking, he sits down and brings me over his knees. He takes off his belt, then pulls my pants and underwear down. Now he's bringing down his belt, without a warm up, first. I don't get a warm up this time?