Per Sempre

Robin remained on top of her, taking in the sight of her below him. She was stunning in every way. She sat up with a grimace on her face and he couldn't help, but laugh.

"We barely started. Am I that repulsive," he asked. She laughed and removed the tiara from her head.

"All these pins are killing me," she said removing them from her hair. He helped her remove them and placed them on her nightstand.

"I have to say, I never imagined our wedding night would be like this. Shall I start a pillow fight next?"

Regina placed the last pin on the nightstand and pushed him playfully. She picked up a pillow and smacked him with it.

"I'll get it started for you," she said hitting him again. He pulled her close to him and kissed her. She immediately stopped, moaning into his kiss. He took the pillow and tossed it aside, running his hands down her back. She ran her fingers through his hair and wrapped them around his neck.

Their kiss was simple at first, lips against lips. Theirs fit perfectly together. Soon enough the passion grew and she bit down on his lower lip. Robin moaned at her teasing and opened his mouth slightly to allow her tongue entry. Their tongues danced as their bodies touched, sweat starting to drip from them.

Regina unbuttoned his shirt, never removing her lips from his. She threw it on the floor and started working on his belt. Robin allowed his hands to explore her body while she undressed him. Before long, he was naked while she remained in her lingerie. She wore a white lace thong with an emerald gem just below the scar from her surgery. The bra matched, but had green lace flower patterns on each cup. He wanted to keep that on her as long as he could possibly take.

He moved his lips down her jawline to her neck until he reached her chest. He slid one bra strap down with his teeth and did the same with the other. He pulled the bra down slightly revealing her breasts as it rested on her waist. He pushed her to lay back as he took one breast in his hand and began sucking on her nipple.

She breathed out, the sensation of his lips around her breast driving her wild with desire. He flicked her nipple with his tongue as it grew hard in his mouth. She moaned with pleasure, reaching down to take him in her hand. Her touch was soft and gentle, he released her breast from his mouth as she stroked him.

"Oh wow, that feels so good," he moaned into her ear, biting down on her ear lobe.

"I know what would feel even better," she whispered and rolled him over onto his back. She continued to stroke him slowly as she kissed her way down his chest. She played with his nipples for a brief moment to tease him before continuing down to his pelvis.

She didn't waste any time taking him into her mouth, never stopping the motion her hand was making as she did so. Robin let out a loud, deep moan. She knew he was anticipating making love to her so she wouldn't torture him with her teasing for too long.

"Lay down," he said breathlessly. Regina did as she was told and he rolled on top of her. He finally removed her bra and tossed it on the floor. He kissed down her belly until he reached her scar. He kissed it multiple times and ran his fingers over it.

"If I hurt you, promise you'll tell me," he said kissing her scar again.

"I promise," she said, her fingers in his hair. He slowly removed her thong, kissing the insides of her thighs as he did so. He pushed her legs open, keeping her underwear in his hand. He licked his lips and pressed them gently against her. She let out a sigh and hummed with pleasure. His tongue found her bundle of nerves and she pulled at the sheets.

He removed his mouth to lick his fingers so they were moist as they entered her. He started with his middle finger and pushed it inside her. She leaned back and looked down at him.

"I'm okay," she nodded and he inserted his index finger as well. She smiled. "No pain."

Robin returned the smile as he slowly thrust deeper inside her. He moved his fingers in and out and her breathing became staggered. She seemed to be feeling good so he prepared himself for what came next.

He removed his fingers and rubbed his tip with them, using her natural fluid as a lubricant before entering her. He positioned himself at her entrance and teased her at first. She moaned and pulled at her own hair.

"You're killing me, Mr. Locksley," she groaned.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Locksley. Is this what you wanted," he asked as he gently pushed himself inside her. Regina arched her back and wrapped her legs around his waist, allowing her body to accept him. It did hurt a first because it had been a few months since they'd made love, but the pain was nothing compared to the pleasure.

"Yes," she let out. "I want all of you."

He moved himself a bit deeper and thrust in and out at a slightly quicker pace. Her breathing was uneven as she allowed moans to escape her. She leaned up and wrapped her arms around him, pulling his chest down to meet hers. Their bodies pressed tightly together as he continued to move inside her, sweat dripping from their naked bodies.

Heat was rising in Robin's core. It had been far too long since he felt her walls opening and closing around him. He wasn't sure he could last much longer. But it made him think about his climax. Now that Regina would be able to conceive, were they ready to start trying?

"Regina, I'm almost there," he said, panting. "What do you want me to do?"

She thought back to how wonderful it felt to have Robin take care of her and kiss her belly. She imagined them and the boys with a new baby in the house to liven things up. But most of all, she imagined when the baby would enter the world to meet them and how much love they would share in that moment.

She was ready for this. She was ready to try.

"Let's make a baby," she whispered. She let a tear of joy escape her eye and he wiped it away with his thumb.

"I love you so much, Regina," he said pushing himself harder and deeper into her. She panted and moaned, kissing him passionately upon hearing those words.

"I love you, Robin," she said and just as he heard her say his name, he exploded inside her. This feeling was much different from before. Without the scarring on her reproductive system, she assumed that was why she was able to feel more. She felt his juices flowing deep inside her.

Regina arched her back and felt his tip against her pelvic bone as she let go as well. They rode their orgasms together, kissing one another and moaning often until they were both done. He remained inside her as his body gently collapsed on top of her. She kept her arms wrapped around him, rubbing his back.

Robin leaned up on his elbows to get a better look at her face. She glanced back at him.

"You are stunning, Regina. And not just in this moment. Always."

"I love you," she said and kissed him softly.

"I love you more," he replied.