Masterpiece

Regina reached into the tub to start the water. Robin leaned against the doorframe admiring her naked body. She was stunning in every way. A masterpiece like no other. This was how he wanted to remember her for the rest of his life. Their time apart proved to him that life is unpredictable. She could be taken from him at any moment and he needed to memorize every inch of her.

He walked into the bedroom and returned to the bathroom with his phone. He opened the camera and started snapping pictures of her. She turned around and he caught one of her staring him down with that Evil Queen glare that frightened everyone, but him.

"What the hell are you doing," she put her hands on her hips.

"Oh, that's a good one. Keep doing that," he said.

Regina rolled her eyes and moved to the mirror. She brushed out her hair and looked back at him.

"Are you finished," she smirked. He snapped one last picture and approached her, wrapping his arms around her as he placed his phone on the sink.

"For now," he smiled and leaned down to kiss her.

He turned to stop the water and Regina slapped his ass playfully. He turned quickly, surprised, and laughed when she shrugged.

He stepped in and sat down in the warm water with a sigh. He put his hand out to help her in and she found her place seated in front of him. He wrapped his arms around her as they lay in the bath together.

Regina put soap on a washcloth and started to wash Robin's arms. He smiled and placed gentle kisses on her back and shoulders. He took the washcloth from her and wiped her back slowly. He moved down her arms and around her neck, down her chest and over her stomach. He reached between her legs and gently cleaned her.

She rolled over to face him, sitting up on her knees. She took the washcloth back and ran it up his chest and around his neck. He leaned forward and she wrapped her arms around him to wash his shoulders and back. She placed the washcloth around his member and gently stroked. He moaned at the sensation.

Robin placed his hand around hers and moved it away. He forced her hand open and the washcloth fell on the floor beside the tub. He moved her hand back into the water so he could feel her against him. She moved closer to him, her wet chest against his. As she leaned forward to kiss him, there was a sudden noise downstairs.

They both froze. With Zelena in town, everyone was on edge and they had reason to worry with the baby on the way.

"Mom? Are you here," Henry called from downstairs.

"Regina, are you alright? We've been trying to call you all morning," Emma said.

"Yeah, um, give me a few minutes. I'm just getting out of the tub," she shouted. "Stay downstairs!"

She looked at Robin with an apologetic expression. He kissed her lips with a smile.

"Don't worry, my love. We can finish this later. Your son comes first," he said.

He helped her out of the tub and followed closely behind. He wrapped a towel around her and then did the same for himself after he pulled the plug to drain the water. They entered the bedroom to get dressed when Robin realized he only had the same clothes from the night before.

"Regina, I better stay up here. I don't want to raise any questions with Henry," he said genuinely. She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around his neck, standing on her tip toes to do so.

"He's growing up. He knows what's going on, Robin. And if we're going to be a family, it's something he'll just have to get used to seeing," she said honestly.

Robin nodded and allowed Regina to tie her robe around her. She noticed him just standing there and rolled her eyes. She pulled a robe she stole from Granny's after one of her nights with Graham and handed it to Robin.

"So you don't have to put those dirty clothes back on after you just got clean," she winked and walked toward the door. He tied the robe closed and followed her down the stairs.

Regina caught a glimpse of her son and joy immediately appeared on her face. He was already seated at the counter in the kitchen eating a bagel. She kissed the top of his head.

"Don't they feed you at Mary Margaret's," she asked him, noticing the entire bag of mini bagels was missing.

"Trust me, Regina. We'd feed him if he didn't already eat the entire house," Emma replied. Robin laughed as he started a pot of coffee next to the kitchen sink.

"Oh hey, Robin. I didn't realize you'd be here. I hope we weren't interrupting anything," Emma said shifting her gaze back to Regina who rolled her eyes at her friend. It was still something they were getting used to, but it was the truth: they were finally getting along.

"Any news about the Author's whereabouts," Robin said, desperate for a new topic of conversation.

"Yeah, actually. That's part of the reason I came in. We found Isaac trying to leave town, but my parents were able to stop him. He's in holding at the station for now. I wanted to consult you before deciding what to do with him," she said to Regina.

Robin handed her a cup of coffee, which she accepted with a smile. She sat next to Henry at the counter and took a sip before replying.

"I think we should lock him in the basement of the hospital. That gets him out of our hair and we'll know for sure that he's not causing anymore problems," she said and took another sip as she stole part of a bagel off Henry's plate.

"I was thinking that too, but I'm glad I got your opinion," Emma said as she stood up from her seat. "I'll take care of that now. Enjoy your family breakfast," she smirked as she walked toward the front door.

Regina was finally happy and she was able to contribute to that. It felt good that Emma lived up to her promise. She opened the front door to leave and Will Scarlet stood there with a very excited little boy.

"Daddy, daddy!" Roland shouted and ran toward his father.

"Good morning, my boy! How was your night as one of the Merry Men," he asked, ruffling the boy's hair. Roland giggled.

"Uncle Will and Little John taught me how to make a fire. But I can only do it when a grown up is around," he said proudly.

"That's right, mate. You'll be a fine Merry Man one day," Will nodded and shifted his gaze to Robin. "Apologies, my friend. Thought it'd be alright to bring him by. I assumed you'd found your way here. Glad to see I was right," he winked and nudged Robin with his elbow.

"Thank you, Will, but you can be on your way. I'd like to spend some time with my family," he said and closed the door before Will could say another word.

He sighed and returned to the kitchen where he placed Roland on a stool and stood behind him. He looked at Regina who was rubbing Henry's back and looking back at him lovingly. They were a family and nothing would ever come between them again.