The Dilemma

Regina shivered slightly under the blanket and Robin pulled her closer to him.

"Perhaps Your Majesty could transport us to her warm bed," he suggested pressing his cold nose against her cheek. She tried to pull away from him, but he was too strong. Regina laughed and Robin joined in. They looked at each other for a moment and basked in their love. She leaned in for a kiss and he was happy to oblige.

"Goodbye moon," Regina looked up and Robin followed her gaze. He sighed with a smile, taking in the moonlight one last time. He looked back at Regina as she waved her hand above their heads and the sky disappeared from view, being replaced by the ceiling once again.

Regina brought her hand back down over them and they were transported in a cloud of purple smoke to her bedroom. They lay comfortably in her warm bed after readjusting their positions. She faced the window now and he held her from behind, placing gentle kisses on her shoulder.

She took his arm and pulled it closer to her body. She interlocked their fingers as she looked at them and smiled. His hands were big and slightly callused, but were much softer than she remembered. Having moved to New York without much need for archery gave his hands some time to heal.

"Your bed is dangerously comfortable. I could fall asleep now and never wake up," he said through his kisses.

"I could give you a poison apple and you'll get the best sleep of your life," Regina joked. "And it's not my bed anymore. It's ours."

Robin smiled at the thought. Living with his soulmate; becoming a family together.

"Are you sure," he asked, wanting to be certain that she was ready for this. "Roland is a handful and I have horrible breath in the morning."

"Of course I'm sure," Regina laughed at his joke. "And I know about your morning breath and still love you anyway."

"I would hope so," he said and nibbled her ear. That took Regina by surprise and she moaned as she rolled over to face him.

"I thought you were tired," she said, raising an eyebrow at him.

"How could I possibly sleep knowing the sexiest woman alive is naked beside me," he responded.

"That is quite the dilemma," Regina said rolling on top of him, her lips centimeters away from his.

"And you're certainly not making it any easier," he groaned as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Good," she whispered and crashed her lips into his. She opened her mouth and wiggled her tongue to meet his. She licked and bit his lips through their kiss, driving Robin wild with desire.

He tried to roll her over, but she was stronger than he expected. She leaned over him, her obliques tight as she forced herself to remain on top of him despite his efforts to change position. The sight of her tensed muscles made Robin hard.

"I want to be on top," she said. "I want to ride you."

Her words were like fire in his veins. He was ready to take her at that very moment, but he behaved himself. He liked when Regina dominated him. Her natural strength and sensual nature made it extremely pleasurable for him and he knew it was her favorite position.

"As you wish, milady," he said lifting his hands up over his head, giving her full control over him.

She reached down and wrapped her hand around his member, stroking him up and down slowly. Robin moaned upon her touch, the sensation causing his breathing to become uneven. She kissed his mouth and neck, using her tongue and teeth sporadically to surprise him.

Regina finally allowed him to touch her bundle of nerves and she gasped, her legs tightening around his hips. While she leaned over him and teased herself with his penis, Robin took it upon himself to do some teasing of his own. He reached his head up and took her breasts in his hands, placing one in his mouth and flicking her nipple with his tongue.

She released a deep moan while he caressed her other breast in his hand. She grew wet against him and he released liquids of his own out of anticipation and excitement. He wanted her so badly. She needed him more than he could fathom.

Regina moved his member, allowing the tip to make contact with her opening. She thrust her hips downward slowly, forcing him deep inside. Her initial moan was long and low in her vocal range. Hearing it caused Robin to moan with pleasure, his mouth still hard at work playing with her breasts.

She started to move faster against him and their breathing became staggered. Regina sat up, her hands on his chest for support as she leaned her head back. Her hair fell behind her and sweat glistened on her face. She was stunning and the sight took full control of Robin.

His hips crashed into hers, nothing separating their bodies. He put his hands on her hips helping to force her down against him. He was deep inside her, feeling her walls contracting around his member and moaning each time they did.

She leaned forward, catching her breath as she lay against his chest and began sucking on his neck. He picked up his pace once more and wrapped his arms around her. She leaned back again, but pulled him up with her. They held one another close, her seated on top of him, and made passionate love. He knew he was getting close, but couldn't tell if Regina was there yet. He wasn't sure he could hold back.

"I'm right there," he whispered and kissed the valley between her breasts. She ran her fingers through his hair.

"Let go for me," she whispered back, giving him the permission he needed.

Robin pushed Regina down against him and thrust himself fast and deep inside her. Within seconds, his eyes and mouth opened wide and he leaned his head back. Regina watched as he grew closer to his peak. She dug her nails into his back and leaned back, their chests touching. He released a long, loud moan followed by short, rapid breaths as he exploded inside her.

"Regina," he cried out, holding her tight.

She continued to thrust, but slowed her pace as he rode his orgasm. His body twitched as it became too much for him to handle.

"Stop," he begged and Regina did as she was told with a satisfied smirk. She kept him inside her as they lay back on the bed. She rested her head against his chest and Robin ran his fingers through her hair. She placed gentle kisses on his chest as he caught his breath.

"That was," he began, but stopped at a loss for words. He let out a sigh, giving up. Regina laughed and leaned up to kiss him.

"If you weren't tired before, I'm sure you are now," she said as she tried to get off him.

"Not too tired to pleasure you, my Queen," he said and guided her to where he wanted her.