The Vault

Regina and Robin looked up at the moon from where they sat on their bench. There was a spring chill in the air which caused her to shiver slightly in her leather jacket. Robin didn't hesitate to put his arm around her and she took the opportunity to be close to him.

"Have you ever looked at the moon and wondered how many other people around the world and in other realms are doing the same exact thing?" He asked.

Regina smiled at the innocence of his question and shook her head. She never took the time to ever appreciate the moon. She used to watch the stars with Daniel when they snuck away to the meadow together when they were young, but she always overlooked the moon.

She looked up at him, her chin on his chest. He peeked down at her and chuckled.

"What are you thinking?" He asked as he ran his fingers through her raven-colored hair. He missed the feeling of her hair. It was thick and voluminous and the smell of it reminded him of apple crisp. When he was in New York and "Marian" baked anything with apples, he found himself thinking about Regina.

"You really want to know?" She asked with a mischievous smirk.

"Yes, I really want to know," he leaned down and nibbled her nose. She scrunched her face and wiggled her nose as she laughed. They looked at each other lovingly for a moment before Robin made a face to express that he was waiting to hear her thoughts.

"I was thinking about how difficult it will be to make love with a house full of children," she lifted her right eyebrow and smirked.

"I guess we'll just have to find other places to be alone together," he said and grabbed Regina by the waist, pulling her onto his lap. She straddled him and couldn't contain her smile. She bit down on her lower lip and stared into his blue eyes. There was love in them, as there always was when he looked at her, but now she saw passion and desire as well. It was the same look he gave her that night in her vault.

"Mr. Locksley! Right here in the park? Someone might see us," she whispered in his ear.

"Let them watch. They'd be in for a treat when they see what I have in store for you," he whispered back and she could feel him against her pelvis.

"Well the things I have in mind deserve some privacy," she bit down on his ear and he moaned. She leaned back and gave a devilish grin as she waved her hand above them.

They were transported in a cloud of purple smoke to Regina's vault: the place where they first made love. Their first time together was spontaneous and passionate. They explored and admired each other's bodies. Tonight would be similar to that, but they'd know each other's spots and could focus on the ultimate pleasure of their bodies in sync.

Robin sat atop one of Regina's trunks as she continued to straddle him. He was in awe of the woman before him. She was the strongest, smartest, most beautiful woman he'd ever met. And she loved him. She chose him. And pixie dust brought them together.

He leaned in and placed his lips on hers. She accepted them gladly and with the greatest passion she could muster up. Robin opened his mouth in hers and begged for her to allow him entry. She smirked against his lips and opened her mouth as his tongue danced with hers.

Regina waved her hand above their heads again as they continued to kiss one another. She pulled away and leaned her forehead against his.

"Look up," she whispered. Robin was hesitant because he wanted to look at her forever, but he obeyed. What he saw was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen, next to Regina, of course.

The ceiling had disappeared and the moon was glowing directly above them. The stars paired off and orbited the moon. The sky glowed as if it existed only for them.

"Have you ever looked at the moon and wondered how many other people around the world and in other realms are doing the same exact thing?" Regina whispered with a smile.