The Perfect Happy Ending

Regina inched forward as Robin wrapped his arms around her legs. He pushed her pelvis down so she sat comfortably on top of him. She leaned forward against the headboard as he got to work.

His tongue moved slowly up and down against her clit and she gasped and squeezed the headboard. He grabbed her ass and helped her move with the pace of his tongue. Each breath she took was different than the last, her diaphragm struggling to hold in the air she needed.

Robin sucked on her lips and inserted his tongue into her opening. She was still wet from making love, but he wanted to make sure she was ready for what he was about to do. He took his middle finger and inserted it into her, moving his tongue back to her clit.

"Oh my God," Regina moaned and rested her head down on the headboard, her hips continuing to move to the rhythm of his finger.

Robin hummed against her and she cried out. He inserted his index finger to join in the fun with his middle finger. He moved his fingers faster inside her, continuing to slap his tongue against her bundle of nerves.

"Yes, Robin," she said between breaths. "Right there."

He slipped his fingers deeper inside her, curling them around her pelvic bone. He knew that was her spot and he wanted her to let go for him the way he just did for her.

"Cum for me, baby," he said between her legs.

"I'm almost there, Robin. Please. Don't stop," she breathed heavily between her words. She was so close to her peak and Robin could feel her walls clenching around his fingers and opening up to him. Instead of thrusting his fingers in and out, he began circling them against her pelvic bone. That was all it took for her to finally let go.

Regina tilted her head back and her stomach tightened. She couldn't let out a sound as her entire body began trembling. This orgasm was unlike any other she'd experienced in her life. She tried to speak or moan, to give some indication that she was over the moon, but nothing came out. It was as if her body and mind had lost connection.

Robin slowed his pace, but continued to suck on her clit until he knew she couldn't take it anymore.

"Stop," she breathed out and reached down to pull him away. He did as he was told and stopped sucking on her. He removed his fingers from inside her and she moaned and trembled at the sensation. He wrapped his arms around her legs and kissed each of her thighs while he gave her time to recover.

When she was ready, he helped her lay back on the bed and rolled over to wrap his arms around her. She lay still, her legs squeezed tight together. Her body trembled occasionally as the last of her orgasm escaped her. She caught her breath and stared up at the ceiling.

"That was," she started to say, but gave up. Robin kissed the valley between her breasts up to her neck with a smile.

They lay together in silence in each other's arms, running their fingers over the other's skin for comfort.

"I could spend the rest of my life like this," Regina said with a sweet smile, content in her situation with Robin.

"So let's spend the rest of our lives like this," he replied. Regina looked at him, bewildered.

"What are you saying, Robin of Locksley," she asked.

"I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't know what that means for us right now and I'm okay with that if you are. I just can't see myself anywhere else, but here with you and our kids."

"It sounds like the perfect happy ending to me," she kissed him with a smile.