Under the Moonlight

Robin chuckled when he heard Regina ask him his own question. She smiled innocently at him and placed her hand lovingly on his cheek. His blue eyes captivated her. She leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on his lips, which he reciprocated.

She moved her lips from his and worked her way down his cheek, jawline, neck, and up to his ear. He sighed at her touch.

"Make love to me, Robin Hood," she whispered and bit down gently on his earlobe. He moaned as he felt her breath in his ear, growing erect beneath her. He put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer to him, their bodies separated merely by their clothing.

"As you wish, milady," he responded and pulled her in for another kiss. This one was much more passionate than before. His mouth opened immediately for her to which she obliged. His hands roamed the body of the woman he missed so dearly.

He started at her hips and squeezed them gently. Oh how he missed her hips. Regina was thin, but she had curves and they were Robin's favorite thing about her. The way her hips stood out amongst her tiny frame supporting her backside (another feature that he enjoyed immensely). He moved his hands slowly down to support her ass and he moaned as he felt it, firm in his grasp. This woman was incredible and she was his. Completely.

Feeling Robin's hands on her body drove her wild. She almost couldn't believe this was really happening. He came back and he was finally with her. It had been so long since she felt this with him and each touch was like a surge of electricity generating through her entire body. She moaned as she separated herself from his lips, trying desperately to catch her breath. She pulled open his jacket and lifted his shirt up over his head. He sit before her now with his chest completely exposed. Married life had proven to disagree with Robin slightly, or perhaps it was just the woman he spent the last few months with. Regina admired his body either way. Secretly, she liked the extra bit of flab he managed to obtain. It gave her something to grab onto.

Regina grabbed onto Robin's biceps and dug her nails into them slightly. He moaned with pleasure, always having enjoyed how rough she could be. She was forceful and he removed his hands from her ass. He placed them behind his torso and leaned back on the trunk; exactly where Regina wanted them to be. She looked at him and smirked as she leaned her head down to his chest. She kissed his pecs without glancing away from his face for even a second. She wanted to see the pleasure she was about to give him all over his face.

He moaned and allowed himself to relax under her touch. He watched as she kissed and licked and bit his torso all over. She moved from his pecs to his nipples and he thought he would explode right there. It had been so long since their first night in the vault and although he had been with Zelena, it was very different. Regina cared for him and ensured that he felt as good as she did. They were making love together where Zelena was a quick fuck to prove to himself he could move on. Clearly that wasn't the case.

Regina licked and sucked on his nipples as he responded with grunts and moans of pleasure. She slid down his body and knelt before him, continuing to explore his torso with her tongue. She placed gentle kisses on his belly just above his pants. She was driving him wild with her teasing.

"Oh Regina..." Robin let out a sigh as he said her name. She smirked as she slowly unbuckled his pants. If she moved any slower, time would be standing still. Her sensual nature was at its peak when it came to teasing Robin Hood.

"What can I do for you," she whispered against his navel. "How can I please you?"

"I need you," he whispered in response, leaning his head back as he felt her breath against his skin.

"Not yet. Soon, I promise. First I need to make you feel good," she said, pulling his pants down. While she remained fully clothed, here was the Outlaw completely vulnerable and exposed. He was beautiful. She placed gentle kisses up his thighs and over his pelvis.

Robin held his breath as she explored his lower body. He could barely take it. This woman was going to kill him with her lips.

She took his member in her hand and when he knew she was about to take him into her mouth, he stopped her. He grabbed her gently by the hair and pulled her head back before crashing his lips against hers. She moaned as she kissed him back with equal passion, their tongues in an Apache dance. They pulled apart for air and Robin rested his forehead against hers.

"I love you," he whispered with a gentle smile. Regina opened her eyes and saw and wave of blue staring back at her. She knew he would be waiting for a response, but it had been so long since she used those words toward anyone, but Henry. She wasn't sure she was capable.

As if reading her mind, Robin added, "You don't have to say it back. I just wanted you to know before we continue."

Regina kissed him and nodded in appreciation of the man before her. He expected nothing from her, but honesty to him and to herself. He truly was a good man.

She leaned her head down and finally took him in her mouth. Robin gasped for air at the sensation of her lips around him. It was wet, but very warm. Her hand moved in sync with her mouth as her tongue drew circles around his tip. He ran his fingers through her hair, desperate for a piece of her to grab hold of.

She continued pleasing him and was satisfied with his reactions. The way he caressed her hair was like magic and motivated her to please him further. Robin pushed her away slightly and she stopped to look at him. He leaned down to help her to her feet as he stood up before her.

They stood facing one another, arms wrapped around the other afraid to part for even a second. He started to walk forward and she walked back until she was pressed against the wall of her vault. He pressed his lips on her neck as she moaned in his ear.

He pulled at her leather jacket and it fell to the ground at her feet. He kissed down her chest and over her stomach above her shirt. He pushed his hands beneath it and lifted it over her head. He might have been embarrassed by how great she still looked if he didn't love her so much.

"Turn around," he whispered in her ear. She obeyed immediately, enjoying the way he was undressing her.

Robin kissed her on the back of her neck and down her back until he reached her bra straps. He unclasped the hook and watched as it fell to the floor. He continued kissing his way down her back and slid her pants off as he did so. He was on his knees now removing her bottoms. He slid them off and he removed her shoes.

Now they were both vulnerable to one another. It was a beautiful sight to behold: the Queen and the Outlaw together under the moonlight.