Together

"Now it's my turn," he said as she looked down at him. He stood from his knees, lifting her up into the air. She was sitting on his shoulders facing him, her pelvis directly in front of his face. The strength he had to lift her that way was unbelievably sexy. She grew wet anticipating what she knew would happen next.

His arms were wrapped around her thighs as he held her in the air. Her back was pressed against the wall for extra support. He didn't waste any time as he licked her bundle of nerves ever so gently.

Regina gasped at his touch. He was so gentle with her and the feeling was unexplainable. She took short breaths in as he pleasured her and let out long breaths when he moved from her clit down to her opening. His tongue licked her opening followed by a gentle sucking by his lips. She moaned rather loudly in response.

Robin continued to do this until he felt her body clenching. He knew she was getting closer to her peak, but didn't want to let her get there. At least not yet. He pulled his lips away and Regina groaned in frustration. He lowered her down and stood up with a chuckle.

Regina leaned forward and bit his lower lip before she said, "Of course you stop just before the best part."

"I do apologize, milady, but I know something that might show to please all parties involved. If Your Majesty will allow it, of course," he replied.

Regina couldn't help, but smile at him. The Outlaw always had a way with words which she found incredibly sexy. And she liked being called 'Your Majesty' by him. It was such a turn on.

She leaned against the wall and pulled his body to her. Their arms were intertwined, feeling every inch of the other's midsection that they could as they teased one another.

"I want you," Robin said to her as he pushed a piece of hair behind her ear.

"So take me," Regina replied and bit her lower lip.

Robin placed his left hand in her right hand and forced it above her head, interlocking their fingers as he did so. With the other hand, he took his member and teased her opening with it. Her breath was staggered as he did this and he could feel her becoming more aroused against him. She was wet enough now and she lifted her left leg up to give him better access to her.

He positioned himself in the proper place and thrust forward slowly. Regina's eyes opened wide as her body accepted him inside her, squeezing his hand tight and letting out a moan of pure ecstasy.

Robin repeated this motion, moaning with pleasure as he felt her wet walls opening and closing around him. Once her body had adjusted to him, he began moving faster inside her. She breathed in through her teeth causing Robin to stop, believing she was in pain.

"Are you alright, my love," he asked, placing a hand on her cheek.

"Of course. That felt wonderful. Why'd you stop," she kissed his neck.

"I wanted to make sure I wasn't hurting you," he replied. After what he'd done to her recently, he was afraid he'd continue on the path to hurting her. He was weary of all his actions now, careful that he wouldn't make more mistakes and lose her again.

"Robin, I'm fine. I'm stronger than you think," she said as if reading his thoughts.

"Oh I doubt that, milady," he said with a smile and it was the truth. He knew from the moment he met her that although she was broken, she was the strongest woman he'd ever encountered.

"Now where were we," she asked and pulled him in for a kiss. He continued to smile through the kiss as he lifted her into his arms, all this time still remaining inside her. He walked over and managed to gently place her on her back on the ground. A blanket was already set for them from when Regina transported them to the vault.