Fly Me to the Moon

A long green carpet was thrown down the aisle with hand carved white wooden chairs on either side. The entire town of Storybrooke was in attendance for the wedding of the century between Robin Hood and the Evil Queen.

After all the morning preparations and pictures, it was finally the early afternoon. Regina stood at the end of the carpet behind a beautiful curtain made of twigs and flowers as not to be seen before the music began. Robin was standing at the opposite end under the awning that matched the curtain anxiously awaiting the arrival of his bride. Henry appeared and held is arm out for his mother to take.

"Are you nervous," he asked.

"More excited than nervous. How does he look?"

"He cleans up nice," Henry joked. "You look beautiful, Mom."

"Thank you, my prince," she kissed him on his cheek. The music began and she took a deep breath. "Here we go."

Henry held the curtain open so they could walk through together. Regina looked down, careful where she was stepping. When she looked up and locked eyes with Robin, her heart skipped a beat. She was sure his did as well. He stared at her with loving eyes, drawn to her beauty like she was the only person in the world that mattered. And in that moment, she was.

She held on tight to Henry, afraid the sight of Robin would make her fall. Her grip around her bouquet was so tight her hand was going numb. They stopped just inches from the awning and Robin stepped forward to meet them. She unlinked her arm from Henry as he stepped up to hug his new stepfather.

"Thank you for giving her hope," he whispered and Regina covered her mouth, afraid her son's words would cause her to cry.

Henry took his place next to his mother and gave Roland a thumb's up to stand beside his father. Robin and Regina didn't just see this as a union between them as a couple. It was the joining of their families so they believed their children would be their wedding party. Her three boys looked dashing: Henry and Roland in matching forest green tuxedos while Robin wore an ivory suit with a forest green flower attached to his breast.

He took Regina's hands and helped her to her spot across from him. They stared into each other's eyes smiling from ear to ear. He leaned forward before the priest could step up to begin the ceremony.

"You are breathtaking," he whispered and she blushed.

It was a gorgeous ceremony filled with laughter and tears. The priest captured the essence of their relationship so beautifully and completed the ceremony with the words the couple couldn't wait to hear:

"By the power invested in me and the state of Maine, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Robin took her by the waist and dipped her across his body, holding her weight with his knee. He leaned down as she wrapped her arms around his neck and they kissed passionately for the first time as husband and wife. He lifted her back to her feet and took her by the hand. They walked down the aisle together laughing and smiling with Henry and Roland hand in hand close behind them. It was like a dream come true.

The wedding reception took place not far from the ceremony, also in the forest. There was a clearing near the lake where a dance floor was placed down and white hand carved tables were spread out. There were no servers. Regina had everything pre-placed, thanks to her magic. It was a buffet style so everyone could eat as they pleased. The DJ played soft jazz throughout dinner and kept the music light to keep the atmosphere romantic.

The newly weds sat at their own small table in front of the lake just beneath the moon. The photographer caught pictures of them sharing intimate embraces and loving glances. At one point he caught them holding hands and looking up at the moon together.

They shared their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Fly Me to the Moon by Frank Sinatra. His sultry voice and the big band sound filled the dance floor as she followed his lead. He was an exceptionally good dancer and she was more than comfortable in his arms.

"Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On a-Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby, kiss me
Fill my heart with song
And let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you"

It grew later and people started to leave the reception once the cake was cut and and the bouquet was tossed. Emma caught it so of course Killian had to catch the garter. He refused to let another man touch his Swan.

Once everyone was gone, Regina used her magic to clean everything up and stood under the moon with her husband.

"Hello there Mr. Locksley," she said wrapping her arms around him.

"Hello to you, Mrs. Locksley," he said back kissing her gently.

"Henry walked Paige home. He said he's staying with Emma, but I don't know how true that is," Regina said, wondering what kind of adult things Henry was starting to learn.

"He's a good boy. He won't do anything stupid," Robin said rubbing his hand on her bare back just above the corset.

"The house is empty, my love. Care to do something stupid," Regina teased. Robin lifted her into his arms and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Transport us to the front door," he said with a smile. Regina did so and they stood under the frame of their front door. Above it was a sign that read Mills Manor. With a wave of her hand, the sign changed to read Locksley Manor.

Robin opened the door and raced up the mansion stairs to their bedroom. He kicked open the door carrying her in his arms the whole time. Regina laughed and kicked off her shoes while still in his arms. He placed her down gently on the bed and leaned over her, placing kisses on her neck.

"I don't say it enough, but I love you, Robin," she whispered. He leaned up, his lips inches from hers. He stared deep into her eyes. This was the happiest he'd ever felt in his entire life and he was confident Regina felt the same.

"You've made me the happiest man alive," he said and kissed her. "I love you too."

They stood up and Robin turned her around to untie her corset. He kissed her back and shoulders as he did so. She stepped out of her dress to reveal her lingerie. Robin bit down on his lower lip hard, afraid he would explode just at the sight of her.

"I want to remember you just like this," he whispered, taking her hand and spinning her around to see every inch of her. He removed his shoes and his jacket before lifting her into his arms and dropping her on top of the bed. He crawled on top of her, looking into her eyes for a moment.

"I want to give you all of me," she said.

"As do I," he responded.