"I see."

Takemichi's imagination started up.

In his Imagination Hina opened the dorr as she calls his name running to him before hugging him tight and telling him she missed him, Naoto stands at the back.

"Stop that, Hina."

"Good grief, still lovey-dovey, aren't you?"

"Naoto is watching."

Takemichi's eyes widened as he went back to his senses once again. Naoto is waiting for him inside the elevator.

'Why am I getting carried away? Even if I meet her, there's no way that would happen.'

Hina and Takemichi were shown. Takemichi is shock and Hina's eyes were covered in shadow, she seems mad or upset.

"Let's break up." She had said

Takemichi watches her as she walks away.

The flashback ends.

They had finally arrived at her apartment.

"Naoto."

"Yes?"

"I think...I shouldn't meet her."

"Huh? What's up all of the sudden?"

"On the second thought...I did save her life. But Hina doesn't know anything about that. You should go see her, you are her younger brother. But I'm just a complete strangee to her."

"Takemichi-kun..."

Takemichi turned away and walk.

"As long as she's having a happy life, that's enough for me."

The scene changes. Takemichi was walking downstairs.

"12 years...lt has been 12 years. There's no way she'd remember some guy from 12 years ago."

He stops downstairs and punched the wall.

'What am I doing? I worked so hard but I haven't changed a bit. I'm still a 26-year-old virgin part-timer. There's no way I can meet Hina. No matter how much I leaped through time, I'm still the same worthless guy.'

Takemichi sighed as he started walking downstairs again.

'But Hina is alive. That should be enough. If I wish anymore than that...I should go back. Back to my ordinary life.'

When he opened the door he bumped into someone.

"Ah, sorr--Eh?" The girl reminded him of Hina.

'Am I hallucinating?'

"Takemichi-kun?"

Takemichi's eyes are now filled with tears

'No!'

Few flashback of past Hina shows up before fading back to reality.

"Eh?"

'You here...infront of me!'

"You always come without notice. Did something happen?"

"Holy cow! Hina-chan is so pretty!" Emma cheered.

'Becareful Hanagaki, I might steal your girl.' Senju thought.

"No, it's nothing. Crap, I can't stop."

'You're here looking at me the same way you did back then.'

Secret Reveals (Toman watching the Tokyo Revengers)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें