41 - Pretty and Beauty

☻♡

☻♡

41 - Pretty and Beauty

It only took Calum and Ashton a few hours, once they got back home and noticed the two were missing, to figure out what was happening. They gathered all their security and the security footage where Calum noticed the men who stormed in were a little too familiar...It was Tommy.

They tracked him down, finding exactly where he was keeping pretty and beauty.

Calum and Ashton were raging with anger. How dare anyone take the two away and challenge them?

So they stormed into the warehouse they knew the two were being kept at, guns in their hands with a group of prepared men behind them. But their whole angered, vengeful boyfriend look was quickly altered when they saw the two they had come to save...already saved?

"Are you two okay?" Calum rushed over to the blood splattered Michael and Luke, looking over the two men for any signs of injury.

Ashton was more patient, scanning the room with a prideful smirk. It seemed like Michael and Luke found their ways out of the rope, fighting and killing all the men that were at the warehouse trying to stop them. There were bodies and blood on the ground, showing just how able Luke and Michael were of protecting themselves.

This opened both Calum's and Ashton's eyes more. Luke truly would do anything to protect Michael. And Michael really did know how to handle himself in this world.

"It seems like this was all just a waste of time for handsome and I." Ashton hummed once he stepped forward to the three men, putting his gun away.

"Told you I can handle myself." Michael rolled his eyes, thinking they were underestimating him once again. But he felt himself slightly blush, like he always and only did with Ashton when the dangerous man spoke next.

"Oh I know, beautiful one. And I'm so proud of you for taking care of not only yourself, but also pretty here."

"I think the beauty deserves a reward for being such a good boy for us all." Calum smirked devilishly, making all the men grin in agreement.

That's how Michael ended up against the cold, cement wall of the warehouse, legs wrapped around Ashton's waist and moaning out each time the dangerous man would hit his spot.

"So fucking perfect." Ashton groaned out, looking into the deep green eyes he was in love with.

"Ashton!" Michael gasped out, dangerously gripping onto Ashton's hair while the man kept thrusting.

Luke and Calum were no better, moaning out in pleasure as Calum fucked the pretty one right next to where Michael was being fucked. But while Michael was desperately clinging onto Ashton with his legs wrapped around his waist, Luke was pressed against the wall forwards, allowing Calum to take him from behind.

"I'm not gonna last long." Calum basically growled out, sharply slapping Luke's ass and moaning out when the blonde in front of him whined in pain.

None of them were going to be able to last for long, soon them all finishing and finally feeling connected as one loving group.

Truly no one could get in between them, not even each other like they used to.

They were an unusual, but at the end of the day compatible, group of men that understood and knew each other perfectly.

They all understood Ashton's need for control, Calum's need for power, Luke's need for care, and Michael's need for affirmation.

Once they were all dressed and ready to leave the bloodied warehouse, Michael faced the three men with his usual evil glint to his eyes and a sly smirk.

"I have a gift for you, master."

Calum cocked an eyebrow at this, wondering what his beauty had in store for him this time.

"Well it's a gift from both pretty and I."

Luke nodded when Calum looked over at him, sending him the same sly smirk that Michael was holding.

"Go fetch it for me. Why don't you, pretty?" Michael basically purred out to Luke, grinning when Luke nodded and left a small kiss to his forehead in response.

Luke would do anything for the beauty. And so would Calum and Ashton.

It didn't take long for Luke to go fetch Calum's present, sharply grabbing it and pulling it along to the group of men.

Calum glared harshly at the present, seeing a bruised and battered Tommy in Luke's hold. Luke forcefully pushed Tommy down on his knees and gripped his hair, forcing the man to look up at his brother who held nothing but hatred for him.

"How pathetic." Calum instantly started, "You've always been jealous of everything I had. Of everything I was that you could never be."

Tommy stayed quiet. Out of both embarrassment and defeat.

What Calum said was true: Calum had always been the best man. He was a successful, rich businessman who held the power of the city and held the beauty as his loyal lover. And how he held even more power by having Luke and Ashton by his sides.

And he knew this was the end of him. There was no way to get out of here alive. He had to accept his defeat.

"Any last words, brother?" Calum asked once Ashton handled him a gun, pointing it at his head.

Tommy looked sideways and at Michael, "In another lifetime you would have been mine."

Michael rolled his eyes in disgust, being the last thing Tommy saw before Calum pulled the trigger.

"He's so annoying." Michael scoffed, letting Calum grab his hand and lead him out of the warehouse.

"Well he's gone now, so we don't have to worry about him anymore."

Luke and Ashton followed the two men, listening in to their conversation.

"Cal..." Michael took in a deep breathe, "I know you and I have been through a lot of rough patches lately. But I just want you to know, no I need you know, that I love you and I'm yours. Forever, okay?"

Calum grinned brightly, squeezing Michael's hand when he heard what his lover had to say.

"I love you too, baby." They all smiled, "Forever."

—•••—

Cuties

—☆⁎⁺˳✧༚