36 - Game On

☻♡

☻♡

36 - Game On

Michael was dressed up like the ultimate beauty he was. He wanted to look perfect; not only for Calum, but also for Luke...fine, maybe for Ashton as well.

He was dressed in a velvet, tight navy blue dress, one that clung onto his curves in the perfect of ways. Of course he was sure to accessorize as well with silver diamonds littered over his body with the inclusion of earrings and rings gifted to him by his brunette lover of the years, and maybe the necklace gifted to him by Ashton. He was also wearing tall black heels, making his shorter self just a little more taller.

Calum was wearing a matching velvet navy blue suit, urged on by Michael. The beauty loved to match with his love; he thought it was undeniably adorable.

They were sure to have their private chef make them a large, beautiful dinner for the night. The two rich men, for once, cared about the impressions they made on other people. But only on two other certain people...

The two were sitting across from each other at the end of the long table, waiting for the other two to be led in by one of their staff.

Michael sent Calum a small smirk once the large, brown door opened to the dining room with Luke and Ashton being led in. The large door closed behind them once they were inside.

Calum motioned for them to sit across from each other on the sides of the table. Ashton pulled out Luke's chair and pushed the blonde in before making his way to his own seat.

Ashton was dressed professionally like always. He was wearing black slacks and a black suit jacket. But tonight he was a tad less put together by leaving the top three buttons to his red button up unbuttoned.

Luke was dressed in a yellow, silk shirt with a metal chain necklace being worn as an accessory to it. He also wore a pair of black slacks like the two other businessmen.

"And why did you insist on coming here tonight?" Calum asked, looking at Ashton seriously.

"Because I missed you, handsome one." Ashton said smoothly, making Calum slightly halter before Ashton continued, "And because we need to discuss Tommy."

Michael instantly looked across at Calum, worried about how the brunette might react. It was a touchy subject, one that Michael always tried to avoid.

Calum's fists, that were laid on top of the table, clenched lightly. The three noticed.

"He's scum. Worthless. A desperate excuse of a human being. We don't need to talk about him."

"Well he seems to be behind all of this." Ashton stated matter of factly, "So we do need to talk about him."

"No." Calum said both strictly and angrily, "We don't."

"Well I'm saying that we do." Ashton narrowed his eyes strictly towards Calum.

Calum caught the stare and he felt the competition start to bubble up from within his chest and stomach. Ashton was always challenging him and his power, and this was yet just another instance of the man doing so.

Michael and Luke could only watched from the sidelines as Ashton and Calum began their play for power.

"You're not in charge here, Ashton, I am. I make the calls and you follow them."

Ashton laughed dryly, making Calum's anger only heighten.

"Oh how delusional you are, Calum...Thinking you can overpower me when I can clearly see you for who you truly are."

"Being?" Calum gritted out angrily, knowing he was going to hear it from the man anyways.

"A man who loves power, obviously. But also a man who's desperate for someone to come along and finally put you in your place for once and for all."

Calum didn't say anything. He was stuck in silence and in thought, only staring ahead at Ashton.

"Hmm?" Ashton hummed out knowingly with a small smirk, "Talk to me, handsome one. I know you can use your words."

"Y-You're wrong." Calum said quickly, clearing his throat uncomfortably. He looked across towards Michael for something, anything. He couldn't help but to feel a little better when Michael offered a bright, charming smile.

"Am I? Why don't you prove yourself then, Calum. I hear all this talk about how you'll kill me and how you'll overpower me. Do it then."

Calum saw the obvious smirk and he heard the challenge from the other. He didn't know what to do. He was flustered and he didn't like it. But he had to push it back because a challenge over power was something Calum could never ignore.

So he calmly placed his hands flat down on the table and slowly got up while staring towards Ashton, pulling off his suit jacket to leave him in his shirt, "Fine, you'll get what you wanted."

And then it all happened so fast. Calum suddenly moved towards Ashton, grabbing a switchblade from his pocket.

Ashton smirked darkly, not even getting out of his seat when Calum approached him. He easily grabbed Calum's forearm when it swung forwards in an attempt to stab his chest.

Ashton gripped on Calum's forearm while he got up, pulling Calum closer to him. He peered into the brown eyes, seeing murder and madness in them.

"Should we do something?" Luke asked Michael, still from their seats.

"No." Michael grinned chaotically, "Let them have their fun."

Calum quickly pushed at Ashton's chest to make space between them, spinning his switchblade while he waited for any attack from Ashton.

Ashton soon made it, going for a punch to Calum's face and then to his stomach. But Calum saw it coming, so he avoided them both by moving to the side while still facing the other man.

Calum moved in himself with his knife, attempting to slice Ashton's bicep. But Ashton gripped his knife held wrist with one hand and his waist with the other.

Calum gasped out when Ashton pushed him against the table. He could only stand there unable to move and unable to look away from Ashton's challenging eyes.

Within a blink of an eye, Calum ended up even closer to Ashton, being forced to confront the strong man. He felt himself slipping, absolutely falling, into the pair of hazel eyes.

"Come on, handsome one...Let go for me."

Calum rolled his eyes and growled lowly, dropping the knife to the ground and instead using his hands to grip onto Ashton's shirt to pull the man into a heated kiss that had Ashton smirking.

Michael grinned as soon as this happened, sending Luke an intrigued and knowing look. Luke looked confused as always, trying to understand what the hell was going on between all of them and what they were even doing.

"I fucking despise you." Calum said, violently moving away from the kiss and glaring at Ashton.

"Why don't you show me how much you despise me then?"

"You think I won't?" Calum challenged.

"I think you would try, but you would ultimately lose to me."

Calum scoffed right in Ashton's face. But the other man didn't halter. He never did.

"Fine." Calum said seriously with determination flooding his brown eyes, "Game on."

—•••—

Cashton 🧍🏼‍♀️

—☆⁎⁺˳✧༚