37 - Let Go of the Power

☻♡

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

☻♡

37 - Let Go of the Power

Calum was obviously trying to stay in control and to not give up on his plan of beating Ashton.

But it was proving to be harder than he initially thought as the two men made it into Calum's and Michael's bedroom.

Calum slammed Ashton against the bedroom's wall, roughly kissing the gangster while trying to keep him pinned against the surface. But Ashton soon swiftly flipped them around to where Calum was the one who was pressed against the wall.

Calum whined out when he felt Ashton start to slowly make his hand further and further down his body until he teased where he really wanted him.

Calum reached out and grabbed Ashton's forearm, pulling away from the kiss to look at the gangster who was right in front of him. Ashton was smirking and he wouldn't stop, fueling Calum's need of control in order to put out the smugness of the other man.

So then, Calum violently pushed Ashton forwards and onto the bed. He swiftly got on top of Ashton and pinned his hands over his head on the bed, taking his own turn to smirk in success when he heard Ashton groan when Calum pressed themselves against each other and slowly—and only torturously slowly—rutted against him.

"A patient, sadistic man..." Ashton hummed out in thought, "No surprise there, handsome one. Luke loves being bruised. Doesn't he?"

Calum moaned out lightly at the thought of Luke and his pale, bruised body.

"And Michael...Tell me, handsome one, what does Michael like that you do to him?"

"Anything and everything I do. I am his master overall." Calum tried to exert his power and it was obvious, making Ashton scoff slightly.

"You might be beauty's master, but you're not mine."

"Oh don't forget..." Calum smirked even wider, making Ashton's curiosity grow, "I'm Luke's as well. The little blonde slut loves calling me his master."

Ashton's eyes widened slightly, but his initial stage of shock soon turned into an ultimate flood of emotions. If Calum had been spending so much time into exerting his control over Luke and Michael then they saw Calum as the powerful one. The one who held all the power and had them call him master.

But Ashton would always be the one in ultimate control. And it was about time to truly show Calum that.

Ashton flipped Calum over onto the bottom, gripping onto his neck when he tried to struggle against the new action.

"You little power-obsessed bitch." Ashton basically growled out, "You really think you could beat me?"

Calum didn't say anything. He saw the sudden violence and control flood the hazel eyes and he felt the sharp grip on his neck.

"There is no overpowering me, Calum. Just accept it...I know you want to be taken care of. I know that you just want to let go. I can do that for you, handsome one. Just let me take care of you. I'll let you experience how good it is to let go of the power."

Calum was listening to Ashton's words and he hated how they sounded so...good.

He hesitantly nodded, making Ashton grin before he leaned down to press a soft kiss onto Calum's lips before starting to remove both their clothes before nothing was in their way from each other anymore.

"Ashton—" Calum said worriedly when Ashton pressed his finger against him, making Ashton quietly shush him.

"It's okay. Let go for me, handsome. Just relax."

Calum took in a deep breathe, trying to relax himself like Ashton said to. He was looking into the hazel eyes while he did, thankful that Ashton didn't look away either. Not even when he slowly pushed his finger into the brunette man.

"Ashton..." Calum whined out from the uncomfortable feeling, sharply gripping onto Ashton's wrist.

This was vulnerable and hard for Calum. He was always in control. He didn't allow people to overpower him in any ways, not even in his sexual life. Sure he let Michael ride him and make him feel like he was in charge here and there, but it was never something like what Ashton was doing to him.

"Don't think about it. Just think about how good it feels. How good I make you feel." Ashton hummed out when he started to move his finger with the focus of one specific spot.

Calum started to lowly moan out, closing his eyes as he tried to focus on the feeling. He moaned out louder when Ashton pressed another finger in and started to curl his two fingers.

"Fuck..." Calum whined out at the feeling, starting to enjoy it rather than fear it.

"That's it." Ashton grinned, "How does it feel?"

"It feels...good." Calum said, feeling Ashton press in a third finger.

"Think you can take me?"

Calum hesitantly opened his eyes and looked at Ashton again before looking down, "Ashton, I don't know..."

He was scared, but deep down he wanted to. He just needed some persuasion.

"Don't be so scared." Ashton laughed lightly, pulling his fingers out, "You've been through much worse, handsome one."

Calum slightly rolled his eyes, "Whatever. Why don't you let me put it in you then?"

"Because I see it in your pretty brown eyes, handsome. I've seen it ever since I met you. You desperately want to let go of the control, of the power. Even if it's just with me. I just want you to get what you want. Always."

"Go slow." Calum ordered strictly, "Or I'll fucking shoot you."

—•••—

What do you think about Calum giving up his control for Ashton?

Who saw it coming?

Also this is unedited, sue me 🫣

—☆⁎⁺˳✧༚