32 - A Little Devil

☻♡

☻♡

32 - A Little Devil

Hand in hand, Calum and Michael ventured into the club with excitement bubbling within both of their chests. Luke and Ashton were behind them, being sure to keep their eyes on the glorious man dressed a short, red dress.

They didn't know why Calum had called and invited them to help protect Michael. So they had to make sure they were being as vigilant as possible, since they didn't understand what was going on around them for the night.

The two men who did know what was going on led Ashton and Luke into one of the back rooms. Calum referenced towards the large couch placed in front of a small stage and stripper pole, "Sit."

Luke and Ashton quietly did, watching when Calum gripped onto Michael's hips and brought him against his own body. Michael giggled out from Calum's roughness, wrapping his arms around his lover's shoulders.

"Remember the rules, kitty."

"I always remember them, master."

"Tell me the rule then. Tell them two my rule for you."

"I belong to you, master." Michael basically moaned out when he declared his loyalty to his partner before looking sideways at the two sitting men, "I belong to Calum."

"Good boy." Calum hummed dangerously, placing his lips teasingly against Michael's neck. This made Michael shiver slightly when he felt the plump lips place only a small, simple kiss to the surface.

"What the fuck is this?" Luke whispered for Ashton to hear, not letting his eyes move away from the other two. Ashton didn't look away either when he answered.

"Just another one of their mindgames, pretty one."

Luke blushed lightly from the nickname, not expecting it from Ashton and for him. Ashton whole-heartedly thought that he was pretty...It was doing things to his heart he never felt before.

A sharp knock to the door interrupted the four men. Calum sat down on the couch next to Luke—who was in the middle now—while Michael went to the door, grinning seductively when he saw the woman he was expecting.

He saw two men behind her, which made him tsk.

"Maria...I'm afraid that I can't allow these fine men of yours in here with you and I."

"They're for my protection, cutie. You know how it is." She basically purred out, letting her eyes scan over Michael's barely covered body.

"But, Maria, baby..." Michael pouted dramatically, "I've been dying to give you your special little show. Let's not disappoint either of us over a couple of lousy men who wouldn't be able to take me down even if I tried to hurt your pretty face."

The woman went silent for a few long seconds, thinking it over. The smart thing to do was to call the show off and to head home, leaving behind the beauty. But...Michael's beauty was too strong to ignore and abandon.